"Grease and cheese is an important part of the American diet, and if we're deprived of that we shrink away and die"Charlotte Bear

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I wish I had gumpai's self-steem, thinking so highly of herself when shes an anorexic pinoy with a plethora of mental issues.

View attachment 79324
A friend of mine was unfortunate enough to date a girl exactly like Gumpai. Mind-blowing sex for a few months. Then he broke up with her. She proceeded to tell everyone she could that he was basically raping her the whole time. Took a long time for his rep to recover.
@Awoogers your new Omega FLIPS OSHI!!!!!! :dokiSmug:
Awoogers is the last person on this forum who would oshi a Flip woman, let alone Gumpai

Miuna raided into Cyon, the V&U hag:

Uta with a comfy Stardew stream:

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

niggaphil

closedblas

Kronii original song MV, i think this was first heard at her birthday live?

I've been looking forward to a studio version of this.
A few places sounds like they were changed. It's really clear how much work she put into polishing every line.
The MV is pretty great, but doesn't look like 6 months of work great lmao.
Last thing, WHY IS THE BACKING MUSIC SO FUCKING LOUD??

bothyourhouses

idk why Vtuber fans and the FGC collide so much.
Autism
Korone would buy a golliwog, we need to find a way to make this happen.
Just get her into early '60s aesthetics and send her to Japanese antiques markets, she'll stumble across one sooner or later.
Why are the alphabet demons always so garish? You see it with the dragfags and so many other of the Untermenschen.
You have to oversaturate everything to drown out the natural signals you're trying to suppress. Like, basic drag is essentially clown makeup, because subtle signs of femininity can't compete with your natural masculinity.

Negzana

I just learned that Apparently the singer Sayuri died recently. She was 28, very young.

I knew her from that one song Mel and Aki did in their 3D lives, Mikazuki:

After hearing them performed it I actually listened to that song quite a lot, in fact was just listening to it a few hours ago at the gym. That hurts.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

closedblas

I just learned that Apparently the singer Sayuri died recently. She was 28, very young.
Tweet doesn't mention reason or anything. Thanks fans for support etc. and asks to not send donations to her affiliated agencies.
Her previous tweets from July mentions feeling issues with her voice, getting diagnosed with functional dysphonia, and seeking treatment with speech and vocal therapy.
Then an August update mentions still not being able to sing.
:depressedtako:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

I knew her from that one song Mel and Aki did in their 3D lives, Mikazuki:

After hearing them performed it I actually listened to that song quite a lot, in fact was just listening to it a few hours ago. That hurts.

Damn, i really liked her songs, this is really unfortune.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

KILL IT WITH TIRE. FUCK THAT. DISGUSTING. Its like Bagman's model but extremely gay, fat and pozzed.

@God's Strongest Mozumite

This Latina MILF keeps popping up on my Twitter feed, which I guess means Twitter wants me to make sure you know she exists.

She has been popping up a ton lately. I think its because Filian and a few clips that have gone viral because of it.

> Brown(-ish)
> Hag (MILF tier)
I'm gonna follow and try to catch her streams, she seems--
> Puerto Rico flag
:pomuStare:
Oh no. Puertorricans are the worst. Source: I am one

Negzana

VTuberThrow

Fuck that sucks. Mikazuki was one of my fave anime endings.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some small notes from Kronii's Souten ni Moyu Afterparty stream.
-Her second original has been in the works since her debut.
-They had to revise the lyrics because it was too hard to sing, she said that not even a JP native would be able to sing the original lyrics which they tried and they couldn't so that contributed to the lyrics getting changed.
-The original theme of the song was about stealing a treasure and gun related (a heist I think) but she wanted it samurai related so they changed it.

-Her connect the world performance was painful because of her jaw surgery and the song being hard to sing too.
-Her manager suggested to make a story board for the MV to know what she wanted it to be like.
-She made one that made her cringe because of how bad it was.
-Her manager somehow managed to translate her bad drawing into words and she laughed at the drawing because it was...special.
1727409297524.png

1727409370634.png

-The story is about Boros (her mascot) becoming evil and her having to fight him to make him go back to normal.

-They had issues finding MV makers because they were all busy, artists were pretty busy too but she found some to get it done (it wasn't even animated...)
-originals take longer because they have to coordinate every platform release, she wants to go for something sad or slow and on English for the next original, daydream was more stressful because it was supposed to be her debut song.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I only wish I could have been there to see it

It' is a neat slug

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Wellful of Wails

Boy, uh... Calli sure is good at making horse noises.. That's.. that's quite the specific talent for one to learn.. I suppose it takes all types, huh.

All shapes and sizes, as they say.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

tarkanoltr

niggaphil

Top Bottom