"Ooh that cheese looks so good! I wanna smack it, -pappappPAP!!!"Onolumi

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

frz

Both are not necessarily the same, since at the end of the day the forum is for discussions first and shilling somewhere in between. Yes back in the day I sometimes shill niji stuff but it felt like it would be better to instead focus on the stuff that people would find to be informative enough to know or share, like that Nousagi puppet vtuber thing that he is doing, etcetra.
I just want to say I actually enjoy your writings about nijisanji. I dont get those kind of information anywhere else. Particularly the JP kind and the missing VTA.
brother i [...] fuck elira you dont have to watch her.
Good for you chasing that oshi dream.
>cant even clear hard
lmao
they're late to the FFXIV boom, Endwalker had more hype around it and no major grievances with the story from almost everyone playing it unlike Dawntrail
Doesnt matter, most of the viewers never reached that far. Only super autist ff14 players do.
The ff14 hype unironically was actually playing the worst 2 expansions. Aka a realms reborn and heavenswort. You get a lot of viewer streaming those expansion, you goes past that and noone watches you anymore.
There was literally an arc when all wow streamers did this and hard inclined. Then see viewers decline after heavansword and went back to playing wow.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Bronze

V-dere is releasing an original for anniversary.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Doesnt matter, most of the viewers never reached that far. Only super autist ff14 players do.
The ff14 hype unironically was actually playing the worst 2 expansions. Aka a realms reborn and heavenswort. You get a lot of viewer streaming those expansion, you goes past that and noone watches you anymore.
There was literally an arc when all wow streamers did this and hard inclined. Then see viewers decline after heavansword and went back to playing wow.
>Heavensward
>worst expansion
>when Dawntrail is right there
shit taste smh

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I wish I had gumpai's self-steem, thinking so highly of herself when shes an anorexic pinoy with a plethora of mental issues.

View attachment 79324
Oh funny thing this bitch was apparently seething because they thought this was a bit when in fact it wasnt

Bitch has the same energy of all the femoids that I've interacted back then that would ruin you in every way possible if you don't give her what she wants which I absolutely fucking hate besides her being a fucking flip

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh funny thing this bitch was apparently seething because they thought this was a bit when in fact it wasnt

Bitch has the same energy of all the femoids that I've interacted back then that would ruin you in every way possible if you don't give her what she wants which I absolutely fucking hate besides her being a fucking flip

Absolutely appalling.
Good thing these kinds of people have stopped breeding, I cannot imagine a future handed over to the offspring of these shells of humanity... a future that isn't post-apocalyptic or dystopian as hell that is.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Absolutely appalling.
Good thing these kinds of people have stopped breeding, I cannot imagine a future handed over to the offspring of these shells of humanity... a future that isn't post-apocalyptic or dystopian as hell that is.
Oh they reproduce like fucking spores these bitches multiply like it's cockroaches you literally see them in every fucking space imaginable digital or otherwise those god forbid these absolute whores become vtubers because I'm just gonna french kiss the barrel of a gun and hope to God that the bullet passes through my skull

These types of bitches are the ones who are most likely to be a statistic on the teenage pregnancy scale and is the reason why this shithole is on top in terms of teenage pregnancy i literally saw it with my own two eyes and even then these whores would be seen as the cool and badass women in their area and given the average IQ of this shithole you can probably guess what happens to the kids who will inevitably look up to them

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

d33.jpg

The repetition should have made it obvious it's a joke. I suppose not everyone can take a joke, but that's a personal failing and nobody is perfect I guess.
db0.jpg

I've never seriously complained about migos, 10% of all the reacts I get are migos, they've become part of the furniture for me
@Bay Lurker congrats, migos mindbreak another Nijifag
See? This is why I voted for a Hololive ghetto section on this site, so I'd never again have to keep seeing people sperg about Phasefags, indie trash, VHoShow, and NijiYamanbas ever again.
Oh, just so you could enjoy your Irys feet pics in peace?
Clio prepares Lumi for a history test Lumi didn't even know she has to take
The Italic League was formed by the Papal States, Florence, Milan, Venice, and Naples. The peace this brought about helped spur economic growth and helped the development of the Italian Renaissance, largely because Florence became the banking capital of Europe (because of the Medici) and Lorenzo Medici was a huge patron of the arts. His death fucked everything up but he was also fucking up a lot of shit near the end with his banking and he is largely responsible for the piagnoni bullshit.
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: Gotta know which specific Genghis Khan (it's a title, not a name)
Shout out to my homie Hulegu for ending the Islamic Golden Age and assfucking the Arabs so hard that they never fully recovered as a society

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I CANT BELIEVE SHE IS CHEATING ON ME, SOMEONE SHE HAS NEVER MET (AND I DIDN"T KNOW SHE EVEN EXISTED BEFORE THIS POST) WITH HER INTERNET STREAMING CHAT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Meanwhile my feed has been destroyed, watch this watermelon suffer

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

It's funnier when Twitter displays the proper gun emoji.
1727421732510.png

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

tarkanoltr

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

USS IOWA

Some small notes from Kronii's Souten ni Moyu Afterparty stream.
-Her second original has been in the works since her debut.
-They had to revise the lyrics because it was too hard to sing, she said that not even a JP native would be able to sing the original lyrics which they tried and they couldn't so that contributed to the lyrics getting changed.
-The original theme of the song was about stealing a treasure and gun related (a heist I think) but she wanted it samurai related so they changed it.

-Her connect the world performance was painful because of her jaw surgery and the song being hard to sing too.
-Her manager suggested to make a story board for the MV to know what she wanted it to be like.
-She made one that made her cringe because of how bad it was.
-Her manager somehow managed to translate her bad drawing into words and she laughed at the drawing because it was...special.
1727409297524.png

1727409370634.png

-The story is about Boros (her mascot) becoming evil and her having to fight him to make him go back to normal.

-They had issues finding MV makers because they were all busy, artists were pretty busy too but she found some to get it done (it wasn't even animated...)
-originals take longer because they have to coordinate every platform release, she wants to go for something sad or slow and on English for the next original, daydream was more stressful because it was supposed to be her debut song.
TWILIGHT OF THE THUNDERGOD! Oops wrong song. Still a cool song Kronii.

niggaphil

Purrson

Gumpai has been a rising star for a while, and at this point I'm pretty sure the only thing that could truly kill her momentum would be her entering a relationship with an actual man. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she becomes one of the more standout indies in the next few months. She has an energy and a drive that will carry her far, that and she is genuine, bat shit crazy? Absolutely, but it's genuine.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Gumpai has been a rising star for a while, and at this point I'm pretty sure the only thing that could truly kill her momentum would be her entering a relationship with an actual man. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she becomes one of the more standout indies in the next few months. She has an energy and a drive that will carry her far, that and she is genuine, bat shit crazy? Absolutely, but it's genuine.
she broke up with her boyfriend to go full GFE.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I just want to say I actually enjoy your writings about nijisanji. I dont get those kind of information anywhere else. Particularly the JP kind and the missing VTA.
With how most of the discussion circles pretty much moved away from Niji and I generally ended up distancing myself off the agency as a whole I hadn't really put much focus about them, especially JP.

The closest that I would really care to talk about them recently is that I stumbled into them NijiJP video on their JP main channel around 3 days ago which is about "Weird Stories for Autumn", or as I imagined it, JP talent re-enacting stories with 3D model and stuff.

I only really took notice because there's one section of this 1 hour stream where Shirayuki Tomoe (currently on indefinite hiatus) appeared as the main focus character. It looked interesting but I hadn't got the time to sat down and watch. But at least Tomoe is there.

But yeah, JP hasn't really have anything to talk or discuss about and the VTA has been really silent. I haven't been keeping up with the Nijisanji fan circles that isn't reddit these days and those that I went to (the ID ones) mostly focused on either:
- ID related drama (not just Niji ex-ID)
- Binted being binted and how the ID people seemingly sided with him because he's right (HEY BINTED, FUCK YOU YOU TARDIGRADE)
- Raging at false all day as if he could hear them
- Unfortunately being the supporter of slacktivists and thus would be fine to see Rosemi apologize for having hashbrowns.

But unlike the other nijiposters that ended up quitting, I ain't gonna. I will not let the canadian pajeet lurker win.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
If people want to shill Niji then go ahead and do it.

I mean, I wont read it and even if I did it would probably be to laugh at them, but they say diversity is our strength n' shieet.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Tweet doesn't mention reason or anything. Thanks fans for support etc. and asks to not send donations to her affiliated agencies.
Her previous tweets from July mentions feeling issues with her voice, getting diagnosed with functional dysphonia, and seeking treatment with speech and vocal therapy.
Then an August update mentions still not being able to sing.
:depressedtako:
According to her husband, she suffered from a chronic disease as well, if you connect the dots it might be cancer diagnosed too late.
Man this is such a heartbreaker, I was betting on her comeback album to be a hitpiece because she always pulled the emotion in her songs, just someone singing from their heart. Day ruined.
:depressedtako:

Top Bottom