"Eatingu Maiko Tussassonsu Assu... arigatoo!"Nekomata Okayu

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Chaama's in the mood to sing English songs at 3 AM. Pop in for a comfy time :polkasticks:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
If a lesbian saying "hello" to a male is a big deal to you, you need medication.
The concern should be the fact that she follows specifically Aster in particular, not any other reason lol.

You Phaseniggas are getting too caught up over whatever Twittertards are whining about if you are taking this as more than a joke lol.

Last edited:

Bronze

After trying to poach Hololive's audience Phase will now go and try to nab the Nijisisters, ya'll Phasecucks have been officially warned

:chaos:
Thankfully problematic ones seem to hate our guts so I don't see it happening, we are mostly safe :koronehappyl:

Vallure girls are getting halloween outfits

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

JusticeDog

Vallure girls are getting halloween outfits

I hope they made these less naked so they can actually stream without having to censor half their models or get demonetized
:pekomusliml:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Scarlett Flameheart preparing for her wedding in minecraft(vsmp)

Tomoe Carmine playing Dave the Diver

Negzana

Chaama's in the mood to sing English songs at 3 AM. Pop in for a comfy time :polkasticks:

I'm listening to it, I find Haachama adorable but white woman music really is the second most abominable form of music. Haachama makes it way hetter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
After trying to poach Hololive's audience Phase will now go and try to nab the Nijisisters, ya'll Phasecucks have been officially warned

:chaos:
Nijisisters currently have their hands full trying to throw poop at purple Keemstar for looking too similar to a Niji JP liver. Even Penumbral gets caught in their crosshairs.

Even the original artist called them out.

Apparently this worked as the Tweet was deleted.
IMG_1136.jpeg

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Nijisisters currently have their hands full trying to throw poop at purple Keemstar for looking too similar to a Niji JP liver. Even Penumbral gets caught in their crosshairs.

View attachment 79350

False's model looks better.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
im surprised that this is her first zelda game apparently

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

I wish it didn't take Ame leaving to get a collab like this, but I am glad it is happening.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

View attachment 79350

Momote Didnt even deserve all the shit Nijisisters threw at her Art because she did that for False before he went full retard on the war against Nijisanji

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

View attachment 79350

But wait there’s more.

Here comes the apology….

Not even one hour later this idiot has a new potential target.

IMG_0776.jpegIMG_0777.jpeg

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

View attachment 79350

Oh i recognize him. Its the same tard that wished for a big hololive talent to leave on bad terms with the company to own the "nijihaters". While also retweeting holo stuff daily. Was discussed there in the twitter cringe thread.

stassy

Summary of Nayuta Birthday Even debrief stream :
  • The piano borrowed for the event was worth 25 millions yen
  • She was happy that in a dinner fan meeting, she could do things that she couldn't in a normal concert (have a toast and sing happy birthday with her fans)
  • The VJ (someone like a DJ but for video?) assigned to the animation playing on the giant screen behind her had to synchronize the MV in real time as she was on free tempo
  • She did admit that the quiz was quite difficult
  • Talked a lot about her maid costume, its creator also crafted her a mini Poyuta as a birthday gift
  • Her panel cut out was really life sized in height
  • She commented on the food, using the fan blog article as image source, praised the bread, because of course french baguette, and discovered french table manner with cutley (chat: chopstick doko?)
  • Yapped about onigiri and specialty onigiri store that had 6 hours queues due to tourists, though about making them at home but gave up due to the amount of work involved
  • Want to do a Lapriere cooking contest for the next fanmeeting or a nayufan bowling tournament
  • Went to Australia a few times long time ago
a.png

b.png

c.png

d.png

Summary of Azki GTA debrief stream :
  • Collab with Kanade was cancelled so she did a look back stream on GTA
  • There was no script and everyone was improvising on the spot
  • She was given just a starting setting guideline (18 yo country girl) and wanted to explore a bit but she branched fast into the Baking arc vs Cabaret arc vs Gang arc
  • Commented on a few popular clips
  • Want to participate again in another HoloGta with an unknown setting to test her improv

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

View attachment 79350

Honestly it does kind of look like a ripoff but this is a norm.png situation because everyone involved here is a detriment to the scene

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I know it's a week late, it's not my fault YouTube didn't recommend sooner.

Top Bottom