"In normal Kirschey community fashion, we decided to find out how much fuel can a woman pump into her uterus before she blows up"Kirschey

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Koros Apogee

Delutaya did a mini cover of a vocaloid song on Twitter.

Previously, she took a few week break to let her voice recovery due to being sick/voice breaking for awhile(Though currently, she's get better but still recovering).

And here's her drawing of Jinx she did a while back.

That is all.

Last edited:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

This genius really waited until the last second to download the game.

:iryswhat:

Edit: Ok, she claims she left her PC on last night to download it, but also says she booted her PC, soooo.
:pochiidontlikeit:

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I mean, if it works, it works?

May mane-san have the patience of a saint when it needs to be sent in for repairs, though!

Bronze

Muyu's playing voices of the void. She started playing around 5 min ago.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Arya with more APEX

And Rhubarb's Geoguessr

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

GOTBB

My personal retardation being that I am a LOST fan I have to post on this page
1089247377460035590.gif

Vtubers?
I know, I know... ummm... my fav Ame karaoke song to hear her sing ("Kiss Me" comes close)...

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Michi giving some much needed advice, mainly identify who are real friends that stick with you, and don’t overshare information (to chat, to friends or anyone) as that info may be used against you.

Also lately I’ve noticed there are some very good Michi clips running around on YT. Keep clipping that goldmine guys.

Found this wholesome and cute English translated clip of Otsuka Ray and her daughter. Got to know her through Pippa’s raid many months back.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

I just learned that Apparently the singer Sayuri died recently. She was 28, very young.

I knew her from that one song Mel and Aki did in their 3D lives, Mikazuki:

After hearing them performed it I actually listened to that song quite a lot, in fact was just listening to it a few hours ago at the gym. That hurts.

Saw this. Remember seeing her back in 2016 or something in some small concert she did behind Shinjuku station.

False's model looks better.
Yup. The Niji dude is stupidly talented. I remember his debut he had a song and an entire band with him.

But wait there’s more.

Here comes the apology….

Not even one hour later this idiot has a new potential target.

REE IF I LIST EVERYTHING FALSE HAS DONE. REEEEEE

Im not a fan of purple Keemstar but holy fuck this femboy is acting as if False had stabbed an orphan and kicked a puppy.

Found this wholesome and cute English translated clip of Otsuka Ray and her daughter. Got to know her through Pippa’s raid many months back.

Been following this girl for about 2 years. Her karaokes are top notch. She has hit 4-view status a few times but she is mostly around the 600-800 CCV mark which is really impressive. Always great to hear her kid in the background screeching and laughing and shit its very wholesome.

Mom can also speak some spanish too which is adorable.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Im not a fan of purple Keemstar but holy fuck this femboy is acting as if False had stabbed an orphan and kicked a puppy.
Orphan has no parents, so it is deserved

Vedal made an AI Fillian

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Huh, was there any seething for the Tenma and Randon collab?
Randon is an autistic, retarded orc. He transcends gender. Also he based AF.

Nijisisters currently have their hands full trying to throw poop at purple Keemstar for looking too similar to a Niji JP liver. Even Penumbral gets caught in their crosshairs.

Even the original artist called them out.

Apparently this worked as the Tweet was deleted.
View attachment 79350

Deleting a tweet after getting BTFO'd because of a stupid take? Typical Nijisister behavior.
:botanshrug:

False's model looks better.
Both are faggy.

REE IF I LIST EVERYTHING FALSE HAS DONE. REEEEEE

He did something worse: He's a part of the FDF (Froot Defense Force).

Also, Ant Hime is a full-blown retard. If she didn't went BALLS DEEP and just stated the facts then she'd looked like a million bucks today. Probably still retarded.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
He did something worse: He's a part of the FDF (Froot Defense Force).

Also, Ant Hime is a full-blown retard. If she didn't went BALLS DEEP and just stated the facts then she'd looked like a million bucks today. Probably still retarded.

That is one of the reasons I don't like him but i dont treat him liek some sort of rapist/murderer.

Huh, was there any seething for the Tenma and Randon collab?
No one gives a shit. I think most of Gen 2 has been placed in Unicorn status except for Rie who collabed with Flayon. But for Gen 1 doubt anyone gives a shit. Not too sure about Gen 3 but I assume they are also set to Unicorn status too.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Nen's birthday stream

Rosemi cooking:chaos:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
This woman has such a disgusting (affectionate) otaku laugh

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Why didn't anyone tell me that Bessie was coming back?

Top Bottom