"Save your penis for your wife!"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
That is one of the reasons I don't like him but i dont treat him liek some sort of rapist/murderer.

Oh he's worse: he's a journalist.

RiverBear

RK Music which she is under will debut four Vsingers in Autumn.

Quite soon considering they just debuted three a few months ago, Culua, Neun, and Meda. From the four trailers I am leaning towards Xiden and Yono.

They've been hitting it off lately with their talents
It seems like only yesterday when KMNZ and Vesperbell were their only talents.

Speaking of Neun, I absolutely adore her. I followed her on a whim - her live singing isn't the best but her original songs have been right up my alley

Wixoyu

Extra streams going up for the Gmod section of Ame's Valve marathon:

Neal has been beating the shit out of her stream today, so at least one back up is recommended.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
He seems to be obsessed with Gigi now, too, unfortunately for her. This retard really is sadposting over it.

Of course, this was his last post before those tweets:

:kaijesssus:

Doki should just outright block "her" for maximum damage because imagine wanting to associate yourself with this parasitic gooner.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Doki should just outright block "her" for maximum damage because imagine wanting to associate yourself with this parasitic gooner.
She isn't mean enough, unfortunately.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She isn't mean enough, unfortunately.
but a nijisister told me she has psyopped 300k dragoon commandos to tard rage and minecraft niji fans irl

they've told me they'd strike atleast 5 times now but all those times didnt even have any nijifans to strike at

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Now that HoloGTA is over, Koyori is back with FF9.

Heading to Burmecia which means she might get stomped by Grand Dragon somewhere in this stream.

Univirtual's Momotsuki Hagu is playing RFA with max difficulty.

Longer pain longer gain and you can hear her suffering longer than others.

Otsuka Ray and daughter is currently having her new outfit reveal.

Rie from Phase is in chat during boob zoom-in.

There's a 774inc Mahjong Soul tournament where four teams are competing, three 774inc members and one pro each. Senba Crow (1011 years old) and Sakino Moco (58) will be the commentators on the main channel.

Team Momiji: Kazami Kuku (leader), Kanade Kanon, Touri Sei (Shibukawa pro)
Team Otsukimi: Uge And (leader), Hebiyoi Tier, Hinata Mashu (Takaharu pro, Taka-chan is also a streamer and close friends with a lot of Mahjong vtubers)
Team Sanma: Inaba Haneru (leader), Seshima Rui, Ieiri Popo (Hinata pro, the only female pro coach this event)
Team Matsutake: Yunohara Izumi, Hira Hikari, Akane Canna (Matsumoto pro)

I mentioned chatGPT made a funny when the Kamioka family collab tried to use AI prompts months ago, found a translation of it (shorts form unfortunately).

AI is pro unity and doesn't care about unicorns and sisters.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
He seems to be obsessed with Gigi now, too, unfortunately for her. This retard really is sadposting over it.

Of course, this was his last post before those tweets:

:kaijesssus:

God, what a pathetic waste of oxygen. Maybe if he stopped letting the gooner lifestyle rot his brain, he wouldn't be having embarrassing public meltdowns.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Salado

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Bao out slug hunting

..She tried to fuck a slug, didn't she?

She probably heard they're all hermaphroditic and her coombrain immediately went for slug pp.

Top Bottom