"I guess machine fucking is similar to hypnosis, mostly, girls can't move. I've always loved this fetish, I was influenced by it during childhood"Ange Katrina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
This 2-view popped up in my recommended, apparently she's doing a donothon and is super drunk

I've only tuned in for a few minutes, but the first thing I heard was her talking about when her dad passed away, she later saw him walking into her room, asking her if she's okay :zaionwhatsgoingon:

Now she's arguing that there's no ethical consumption under capitalism, and that's why she eats Chik Fil-A

She also said she's drinking on an empty stomach like a fucking retard :calivomit:

Despite only having like 44 CCV on YT and like 60 on Twitch, she has like 2500 followers on Twitter including Ember and Chikafuji Lisa

Apparently she was part of PRISM Project before it fucking died, yet I've never seen her anywhere

Does anyone know where she came from?

Mako was also in Bao’s furry court stream some months ago. Worth a watch.

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
Kanna POV

Watching Kanna wipe the floor with Sykkuno and then seeing him cope and whine about it on his stream afterwards was great. The aging twink manages to both insinuate that she wasn't even very good, because she didn't really punish him (although she did multiple times), while also whining that she shouldn't be in his bracket, because she has more points than him despite being the same rank; but she's almost platinum!

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
This 2-view popped up in my recommended, apparently she's doing a donothon and is super drunk

I've only tuned in for a few minutes, but the first thing I heard was her talking about when her dad passed away, she later saw him walking into her room, asking her if she's okay :zaionwhatsgoingon:

Now she's arguing that there's no ethical consumption under capitalism, and that's why she eats Chik Fil-A

She also said she's drinking on an empty stomach like a fucking retard :calivomit:

Despite only having like 44 CCV on YT and like 60 on Twitch, she has like 2500 followers on Twitter including Ember and Chikafuji Lisa

Apparently she was part of PRISM Project before it fucking died, yet I've never seen her anywhere

Does anyone know where she came from?

She was in the final gen that Prism released before they folded. It was an invader style gen with her Oumiya Emma (CyberLive) and Nana Asteria. They all joined in June 2023 and Prism shut down in March 2024.

Tubedude

All I need to know is if the person with the cute brown-skin model did anything wrong because gaod DAMN :MozumiPichi:
All she did was, in a private group chat on discord, share some irl info of Kenji that he had previously put out there publicly, but later took down as much as he could when he went to become a vtuber. Kenji considered this to be doxing, and had a shitfit over it, but eventually forgave her. Fast forward roughly a year and Dove is doing nothing to provoke Kenji, but has a bad breakup with a close friend of Kenji's. Said friend tells Kenji with no proof at all that Dove was making jokes about her 'doxing' Kenji. Kenji then proceeds to throw another shitfit like the monkey he is.

Full breakdown and what not is in this thread here: https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/the-kenji-situation.222/

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Liz and Kiara big brain dungeon secrets

Ironmouse and Girl_Dm released a cover on Caleb Hyles channel with Will Stetson

💛 🩷 Time

Airi tells Clara what to do with her secret talent

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Pixiv's channel uploaded a spotlight video of Nagu:

That's just 100% her voice I guess. I thought it used to be a little deeper pre-Holo.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Clip of Okayu being her usual yabai self.

Ollie explains the pregnancy meme to Raora.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm not sure if she's a Zangief natural or if the character is just busted, but she was doing horribly on her first SF6 stream until she switched to him, and she's been on a tear since.....
It's a thing in fighting games. Certain characters "click" for you better then others. Soul Caliber 2 I "get" Voldo i don't play him much anymore but he is the first character i actually learned and then i learned other characters by fighting them and trying to do the combos that were used on me and eventually i won a small ass local tourney and took home 70$ of pizza.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Watching Kanna wipe the floor with Sykkuno and then seeing him cope and whine about it on his stream afterwards was great. The aging twink manages to both insinuate that she wasn't even very good, because she didn't really punish him (although she did multiple times), while also whining that she shouldn't be in his bracket, because she has more points than him despite being the same rank; but she's almost platinum!
She got a 5-0 sweep too, first time in Sajam Slam history!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

OH FUCK NO, KAY IS ADDING CHAO GARDEN INTO HOLOCURE OH FUCK OH HELL NO
If you do not know what that is then get on your knees and thank god by name

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

OH FUCK NO, KAY IS ADDING CHAO GARDEN INTO HOLOCURE OH FUCK OH HELL NO
If you do not know what that is then get on your knees and thank god by name

If you don't have a 200+ hour Sonic Adventure 2 save file on your Dreamcast VMU and/or GameCube memory card because of these little bastards then you are not a True and Honest autist. If he goes about this well it could lead to great stream material for the girls.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you don't have a 200+ hour Sonic Adventure 2 save file on your Dreamcast VMU and/or GameCube memory card because of these little bastards then you are not a True and Honest autist. If he goes about this well it could lead to great stream material for the girls.
Kaela first eternal stream trying to get shiny tatsunoko with rare takodachi flaps, hoshiyomi flare and investigator hat with max stats which loop around and break the fan battle mode which takes on average 3000 attempts and 5000 hours of breeding with a 0.0000000000000000000002% chance of getting.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kaela first eternal stream trying to get shiny tatsunoko with rare takodachi flaps, hoshiyomi flare and investigator hat with max stats which loop around and break the fan battle mode which takes on average 3000 attempts and 5000 hours of breeding with a 0.0000000000000000000002% chance of getting.

Gambling is on the table. It's so over.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I can't wait to play pokemon in my vtuber survivors game, then have smogon style tournaments inside the vtuber survivors game.
With the way he's describing it, it sounds more like dropping your chao in an arena with a bunch of other chaos as they murder each other. So like chicken fighting but you're dropping a lot of chickens in at once.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I can't wait to play pokemon in my vtuber survivors game, then have smogon style tournaments inside the vtuber survivors game.
Choice Scarf Tatsunoko Versus Stall Takodachi :depressedtako:

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Gao stream

Also looking forward to whatever these are later on.

Nina 3D debut.

I don't watch her nearly as much as I would like to because of twitch but she has one of the best voices in the industry. Her model would also be one of the best if it weren't for the fact that her hand could easily fit into her eyesocket, thankfully it looks like the 3D model fixed this. Also, really generous of her to host the homelands out of her own private island.

Art: I've been in an aquatic mood lately
dig_through_the_ditches_and_burn_through_the_witches_by_erenshu.jpgkilia_kurayami_by_zhvowa.jpgninomae_inanis_by_parororo.jpg
Also some cross overs with some of my favorite franchises:
dino_hunter_sawa_by_hnkecho.jpg
otachan the dungeon crawler.jpeg
New Otachan tomorrow too.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Choice Scarf Tatsunoko Versus Stall Takodachi :depressedtako:
>decide to have some fun before going to bed
>play against the HoloCure equivalent of a FunBro build

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom