"The loud and proud, would be the Naruto fart and the silent but deadly would be the Sasuke fart"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

I think is only her.

e:

I'm not seeing Ember or Jelly in the WRs thumbnails either.
Nevermind.

Jelly and Ember are on.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori continuing FF8.

Revenge against Bahamut first in the menu. The previous stream ended with her eating a one shot Mega Flare.

Patra continuing FF10 at 1PM JST.

Did not take the wedding kiss well and thinks Takamiya Rion who celebrated that kiss weird.

Sample of AZKi's voice pack released yesterday, welcome to the healing cafe.

Tenjin Kotone released a new original MV, second one this year.

VSpo's Ichinose Uruha being cute.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Watching Kanna wipe the floor with Sykkuno and then seeing him cope and whine about it on his stream afterwards was great. The aging twink manages to both insinuate that she wasn't even very good, because she didn't really punish him (although she did multiple times), while also whining that she shouldn't be in his bracket, because she has more points than him despite being the same rank; but she's almost platinum!
How salty was he after this

Sporg

Didn't see this in the recaps, but Animelo Summer Live announced a Vsinger event for December, with Mio, Hizuki Yui, KAF, YuNi, Asano Ruri, and Patra teased so far.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kanna summed Team Shine's performance today very well.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kanna summed Team Shine's performance today very well.

Apparently some unicorns are necking themselves over this bitch having males on stream :whatastory:Gotta love unichuds fleeing to small corpos because they think they're gonna get pandered to after seething and crying about Holo for eons and then they still get """cucked""" either way. Thank smallcorpoCHADS, you finished the work Omega started.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Mia doesn't know what Gears of War is

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
How salty was he after this

After the round robin ended, he started practicing against Zangief by asking his viewers to play him. Doki found him online, won one round, and quit the game.
Timestamp:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
After the round robin ended, he started practicing against Zangief by asking his viewers to play him. Doki found him online, won one round, and quit the game.
Timestamp:

This is so fucking toxic. I love it.

:dokiwheeze:

Negzana

Lui is at IX. I wonder if she'll do the network exploit to get the bonus story content, if not this might be shorter than her other campaigns. If she does, that's a good 100+ hours of stuff for her to do for IX.

I am excited for her XI streams.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Apparently some unicorns are necking themselves over this bitch having males on stream :whatastory:Gotta love unichuds fleeing to small corpos because they think they're gonna get pandered to after seething and crying about Holo for eons and then they still get """cucked""" either way. Thank smallcorpoCHADS, you finished the work Omega started.
Pretty sure it's just one guy on /vt/. The yamanba has been sperging out in /pxl/ for the past week since the tournament started. When people finally stopped biting, he started making bait threads on the catalog.

It's funny that he's targeting Kanna of all people, when she's never hid how she gone on dates in the past (before becoming a full-time cat lady), and decisively killed a "male on stream" rrat early on. Come to think of it, I think this might be the same guy who sent her that angry maro in said incident.

E: More context on the "male on stream" incident. On the VSMP server, Furi was streaming and encountered Kanna (who was playing off-stream). A brief segment of Good Mythical Morning played on Kanna's mic, and Furi panicked, thinking she accidentally caught an IRL male on stream. Kanna got some schizo maros for it afterward.

On her stream later that day, Kanna replayed that segment of the GMM video and cross-referenced it with Furi's VOD. Afterwards, she explicitly stated she was single and laid out her full (lack of) history with dating (never had a long-term relationship, some casual dates in her mid-20s). 28:45 onwards if the timestamp doesn't work:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Timestamp:

Same energy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So, the Phase Connect summer streams have splash cards with the characters in swimsuits, and they each have a summer camp-themed line to say to go with the card.

Erina has her line complaining about the mosquitoes.
1725681382770.png

And the very next one after Erina's splash card is Jelly, with her pair of mosquito bites.
1725681446171.png

Whoever edited this for the streams is a funny bastard.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Nasa cute but sometimes she's lowkey scary.

Last edited:

VTuberThrow

I'm not sure if she's a Zangief natural or if the character is just busted, but she was doing horribly on her first SF6 stream until she switched to him, and she's been on a tear since.....
I'm fairly sure Gief is one of the best characters in the game right now and he's also a scrubkiller (character that does very well against beginners). So it's not super surprising that she's been doing well with him. Grapplers like him also tend to have good basic gameplans that put the onus on your opponent to stop before you have to start thinking harder, which seems like her type of thing.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Pretty sure it's just one guy on /vt/. The yamanba has been sperging out in /pxl/ for the past week since the tournament started. When people finally stopped biting, he started making bait threads on the catalog.

It's funny that he's targeting Kanna of all people, when she's never hid how she gone on dates in the past (before becoming a full-time cat lady), and decisively killed a "male on stream" rrat early on. Come to think of it, I think this might be the same guy who sent her that angry maro in said incident.

E: More context on the "male on stream" incident. On the VSMP server, Furi was streaming and encountered Kanna (who was playing off-stream). A brief segment of Good Mythical Morning played on Kanna's mic, and Furi panicked, thinking she accidentally caught an IRL male on stream. Kanna got some schizo maros for it afterward.

On her stream later that day, Kanna replayed that segment of the GMM video and cross-referenced it with Furi's VOD. Afterwards, she explicitly stated she was single and laid out her full (lack of) history with dating (never had a long-term relationship, some casual dates in her mid-20s). 28:45 onwards if the timestamp doesn't work:

Sometimes I really wonder if the unicorn money is worth. Imagine having to explain yourself everytime because some 30yos autists got their feelings hurt.
Who am I asking to, Hololive has shown it's so worth they will shoot people because of the money
I'm fairly sure Gief is one of the best characters in the game right now and he's also a scrubkiller (character that does very well against beginners). So it's not super surprising that she's been doing well with him. Grapplers like him also tend to have good basic gameplans that put the onus on your opponent to stop before you have to start thinking harder, which seems like her type of thing.
He is in a great spot but still too volatile to get on Top 8 consistently. That's why you see more all-around characters on the top like Ken, Cammy and Rashid.

Shimada is back to the raging mines of Tekken 8

Michi is back

Friday Night Karaoke with Cain, he deserves more visibility

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Timestamp:

We finally know what happened with Last Cup of Coffee. Sykkuno sent a message to his past self saying this would happen and told Lilypichu to pull the perms!

Edit:

Passion-English and Passion-Japanese Minecraft stream in 4 hours with Towa, Festival, Raora, CC, and KAELAAA.

Last edited:

Negzana

We finally know what happened with Last Cup of Coffee. Sykkuno sent a message to his past self saying this would happen and told Lilypichu to pull the perms!

Edit:

Passion-English and Passion-Japanese Minecraft stream in 4 hours with Towa, Festival, Raora, CC, and KAELAAA.

4 hours to sleep until Kaela time. That's acceptable.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Timestamp:
With the reaction:

Salado

Top Bottom