"Oh! It stinks in here, it reeks, there are so many weird things in here, wow no wonder the floor looks clean now, it's thanks to Iroha-chan..."Hakui Koyori (visiting La+)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Some updates to really old, probably irrelevant drama:

Remember Kage? He was one of the people implicated in the doxing and general backstabbing scandal concerning Kenji earlier this year, before it swung over to the spat Kenji had with perennial sad girl Sayu. Read all about it in the Thread.

After his big blackout exit with the biggest apologies, Kage seems to have snuck back onto the internet using his existing accounts to now flesh stream. His twitter is still dark and he doesn't seem to have made a new one, but he has recently uploaded an update video YouTube and has streamed on twitch for almost a month. His apology video is still up, but his update video mentions nothing of the controversy and instead calls his break a simple hiatus. The first few streams he did were with a face mask, but once he took it off we could finally see that he too follows the default character preset for male VTubers: Slightly chubby Asian boy.

In a more recent development, primary subject of the backstabbing scandal Dove has also recently announced her return to streaming and has uploaded a final statement as an unlisted video on YouTube. Her community is comparatively tiny so this has, so far, gone over about as well as it could.

nigga who?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

VSoyBoy

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Some updates to really old, probably irrelevant drama:

Remember Kage? He was one of the people implicated in the doxing and general backstabbing scandal concerning Kenji earlier this year, before it swung over to the spat Kenji had with perennial sad girl Sayu. Read all about it in the Thread.

After his big blackout exit with the biggest apologies, Kage seems to have snuck back onto the internet using his existing accounts to now flesh stream. His twitter is still dark and he doesn't seem to have made a new one, but he has recently uploaded an update video YouTube and has streamed on twitch for almost a month. His apology video is still up, but his update video mentions nothing of the controversy and instead calls his break a simple hiatus. The first few streams he did were with a face mask, but once he took it off we could finally see that he too follows the default character preset for male VTubers: Slightly chubby Asian boy.

In a more recent development, primary subject of the backstabbing scandal Dove has also recently announced her return to streaming and has uploaded a final statement as an unlisted video on YouTube. Her community is comparatively tiny so this has, so far, gone over about as well as it could.

All I need to know is if the person with the cute brown-skin model did anything wrong because gaod DAMN :MozumiPichi:

Bronze

30 min to Summer camp opening ceremony... and I'm not at home :urtearingmeapart:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys! Please make sure to pat your little sister on the head! Make her day!

Archive

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
30 min to Summer camp opening ceremony... and I'm not at home :urtearingmeapart:

Stop being ashamed of your oshis. Watch your anime girls in bikinis in public and assert dominance.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Archive

FINISH READING THE THREAD YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID.
DO YOUR FUCKING REPS, READ THAT THREAD! READ THAT THREAD!

Ensok

Early Adopter

I've seen the ads for it and the suits look really good.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
FINISH READING THE THREAD YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID.
DO YOUR FUCKING REPS, READ THAT THREAD! READ THAT THREAD!

What kind of retard would read every page of this mongoloid shitfest though? If there's more than 3 pages I don't even bother half the time. I skim for anything interesting or funny and just ignore the rest.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What kind of retard would read every page of this mongoloid shitfest though? If there's more than 3 pages I don't even bother half the time. I skim for anything interesting or funny and just ignore the rest.
Rie said he would read every page, don't get mad at me.

kingcaid

Khubi is going to continue to ruin my fond memories of Hollow Knight.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
day 1 of phase camp started
1725655928407316.png

Greatwall181

So which phase talents are not participating in the camp? (besides Hina who is on hiatus)

Salado

So which phase talents are not participating in the camp? (besides Hina who is on hiatus)
I think is only her.

e:

I'm not seeing Ember or Jelly in the WRs thumbnails either.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I'm not seeing Ember or Jelly in the WRs thumbnails either.
Ember and Jelly appeared in the trailers though

Also Jelly produced one of the two group songs they're going to premiere this weekend.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Salado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Archive

Rie: Pat me on the head like I'm your little sister.
Also Rie on having an older brother:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Feels like it's gonna be more of a 'conceptual' outfit rather than a full-on sexy one, with the fur cloak(?)
if it pairs up well with Kiaras knight outfit it will be great, but I trust Pochi to make sex out of thin air

Kiara will look to finally get wed in her last Enreco stream (sadly she will miss the finale)
In a few hours, she will be put on trial for Killing the child of Nerissa and Elizabeth (the latter claims the child is not hers) and also Nerissa

Dumb trials in Minecraft are always great fun, I am looking forward to this episode

But so far, Enreco has been great, I have been enjoying it immensely and not just the streams themselves but also all the fanarts that it produced, the reactions and autistic discussions about AU lore

Top Bottom