"I thought you liked it raw!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Proctor if you are planning to clean house I just wanna say that the inmate insurrections have all been instigated the secret cabal triumvirate of @The Rrat @God's Strongest Dragoon and @Bay Lurker let it be known that despite my improper behavior I am sworn supporter of the regime and the government mandated chuubas.

LONG LIVE THE COCK MASTER!

Proctor led us to liberation :)

closedblas

I have 90% of my investment in index funds so you could say I'm a part owner of amazon twitch too.
I must've missed Dan's call though, didn't know about this feature before the rollout, because that's not how the world works.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Nah, these whores are not more entertaining than your average whore. Their whole shtick are sex jokes and how horny they are. Some are just more successful at it.
Dan is the CEO of the company you keep claiming Shylily is a part owner of. And zenya is a smaller asmr thot not zentreya.
Tldr; nigga stop being retarded.
stop saying things i have repeatedly said the opposite of first she is not part owner she has some stocks if that.

you retards really are confusing her gamesupps BS with twitch.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
stop saying things i have repeatedly said the opposite of first she is not part owner she has some stocks if that.

you retards really are confusing her gamesupps BS with twitch.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
So we're all agreed.

Shylily gets the blame for every shitty thing Twitch does, since she's the owner.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Proctor if you are planning to clean house I just wanna say that the inmate insurrections have all been instigated by the secret cabal triumvirate of @The Rrat @God's Strongest Dragoon and @Bay Lurker let it be known that despite my improper behavior I am sworn supporter of the regime and the government mandated chuubas.

LONG LIVE THE COCK MASTER!
How could you betray us, Chiang Nene-shek?!
:PomuAngry:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Cannot believe you guys are casting aspersions on noted economic scholar and serial

Reddit

Spacer

CalciumAnimal's ability to read at an 6th graders level, he would never be so dumb as to double down on something completely wrong for the larger part of the day right? That would make him a total tard, and i just don't see that happening.

frz

No clue who Dan is.
You think she's special? Dan is a gooner through and through, most get away with it. Zenya has ASMR VODs as I type this post where she masturbates loudly and it never went down, and FeFe bots to maintain her partner perks but no one stops her.
Any whore got a pass on Twitch as long as they bring money, there is no exception, and that's why the platform sucks for honest people that just wanna show their hobbies and create good content.
To preface this post, I do not hate dan, nor do I care about him. Everything under is just my observation of Dan:
Meet Dan Clancy, Amazon's newly appointed CEO of Twitch.
487px-Dan_Clancy_at_Twitchcon_San_Diego_2022.jpg

If I have to compare, he is more similar to Elon Musk but with an actual engineering degree, worked in NASA and doesn't do insane rambling/support Trump.
Why do I compare him to Elon Musk? He seems to be a spineless cunt with 0 sense of business, who overpromises and underdelivers and only seems to be in his position for the clout.
He will meet literally every streamers on the platform to promote himself, also streams on twitch. He pretends to be a chill dude who understand the twitch culture. He also promises the world and will develope all these amazing features that will benefit the streamers.

Though Bao did have a dinner with him, he also have a dinner with literally everyone he can on twitch. So don't take that as Bao having anything to say on the platform.
While he promises the world during dinner with these streamers, his actions are very different. All of his implemented features are things that literally noone asked for. Including the new thing we are against right now. And just like Elmo, he fired 900 twitch staffs in less than 1 year since he has taken his position.
Because he's only in it for the clout, he's a spineless cunt who let twitch streamers walked all over him, and he will bend over backward to satisfy them. Twitch is in its worst state since he took over as everyone realizes Dan is afraid of confronting them.
The easiest thing you can observe as a vtuber watcher is that fleshstreamers abuse the shit out of the vtuber tag.
The thing you might not known, is that some of Twitch biggest streamer, e.g. xQc, literally promote and streams on a Twitch's rival platform called Kick. Actively pulling viewers from the platform and double dipping, benefiting from both. The previous CEO would have never allowed this and banned the shit out of them.

Dan is a gooner through and through, most get away with it
Personally I don't think he's a gooner, he only plays it up for the memes and is afraid of actually dealing out punishment for bigger streamers. That's why bigger streamers are getting away with shit. But the same can not be said for 2-views.

You forgot the most important content that came from him:

Just check this feed. He is enjoying life.

I didn't forget. I just assume it's faked since there is literally a camera pointing to it
It wasn't like oh oof someone zoomed in it from the distance. Or oh oof he opened it by mistake. There's a giant fucking camera pointing into it as he's doing a tech demo. :botanshrug:

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Nah, these whores are not more entertaining than your average whore. Their whole shtick are sex jokes and how horny they are. Some are just more successful at it.
Dan is the CEO of the company you keep claiming Shylily is a part owner of. And zenya is a smaller asmr thot not zentreya.
Tldr; nigga stop being retarded.
To add to that, many, if not most whoretubers, have a carrd linked on their Twitch bio, or a Twitter link that redirects to their carrd bio where they link their Fansly/OnlyFans/Chaturbate/whatever paid gooning content platform. They thrive off horny teenagers with irresponsible parents that gave a Credit Card to them - same as YouTube in that sense, but it's much harder to redirect your audience from YT as they have to actively seek it, where on Twitch it's easy to setup bots that post their socials in chat over regular intervals.
To preface this post, I do not hate dan, nor do I care about him. Everything under is just my observation of Dan:

If I have to compare, he is more similar to Elon Musk but with an actual engineering degree, worked in NASA and doesn't do insane rambling/support Trump.
Why do I compare him to Elon Musk? He seems to be a spineless cunt with 0 sense of business, who overpromises and underdelivers and only seems to be in his position for the clout.
He will meet literally every streamers on the platform to promote himself, also streams on twitch. He pretends to be a chill dude who understand the twitch culture. He also promises the world and will develope all these amazing features that will benefit the streamers.

Though Bao did have a dinner with him, he also have a dinner with literally everyone he can on twitch. So don't take that as Bao having anything to say on the platform.
While he promises the world, his actions are pretty different. All of his implemented features are things that literally noone asked for. Including the new thing we are against right now. And just like Elmo, he fired 900 twitch staffs in less than 1 year since he taken his position.
Because he's only in it for the clout, he's a spineless cunt who let twitch streamers walked all over him, and he will bend over backward to satisfy them. Twitch is in its worst state since he took over as everyone realizes Dan is afraid of confronting them.
The easiest thing you can observe as a vtuber watcher is that fleshstreamers abuse the shit out of the vtuber tag.

The thing you might not known, is that some of Twitch biggest streamer, e.g. xQc, literally promote and streams on a Twitch's rival platform called Kick. Actively pulling viewers from the platform and double dipping, benefiting from both. The previous CEO would have never allowed this and banned the shit out of them.

You forgot the most important content that came from him:

Just check this feed. He is enjoying life.

I don't really mind him being a gooner and all, but he should not just prioritize his "earnings" as a CEO of a platform that hosts more than 300k creators.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

While he promises the world during dinner with these streamers, his actions are very different. All of his implemented features are things that literally noone asked for. Including the new thing we are against right now. And just like Elmo, he fired 900 twitch staffs in less than 1 year since he has taken his position.

Personally I don't think he's a gooner, he only plays it up for the memes and is afraid of actually dealing out punishment for bigger streamers. That's why bigger streamers are getting away with shit. But the same can not be said for 2-views.

I didn't forget. I just assume it's faked since there is literally a camera pointing to it
It wasn't like oh oof someone zoomed in it from the distance. Or oh oof he opened it by mistake. There's a giant fucking camera pointing into it as he's doing a tech demo. :botanshrug:

At least he is not a Pajeet :BijouBijou:
Good night

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
In August of 2024 the broke PC meta became vogue

Screenshot_20240820-200303_Chrome.jpg

Not quite sure who this Vtuber is, but add another one to thr PC crisis of 2024

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Speaking of Gigi I just saw that she's going to start New Vegas on Thursday. My favorite EN and now my second favorite EN both playing it.

Incidentally while I'm well aware of how memed New Vegas is I'm also surprised that there's such a lack of vtubers playing 3 and 4.

Because if someone streams Fallout 3 or Fallout 4 then a third of their chat will incessantly ask why their playing it instead of New Vegas, if their playing Fallout 78 then half will be asking them why their playing it (and half of those will also be telling the streamer to kill themselves). The only way to escape this is if you have all ready played New Vegas through to completion. I enjoyed NV a lot; but that games fanboys are the worst.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
If furfaginity is dead, all those degenerate freaks are going to be in the wind. :PomuPanic:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Airi posted her schedule yesterday. She showed us her hospital schedule in one of the last couple streams and it was pretty much the same seen here but worse with daily hospital visits with multiple days having 2 visits. Her injuries are likely way worse then she initially let on or was probably even aware of herself at the time cause it's been a month of almost non-stop hospital visits. I wouldn't be surprised if the only stream she makes it to is the hag strategy collab with Sayu, Clio, and Rennie.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:painpeko:Clip Tax: Remi eats that Kani whole, every chance she gets.

Salado

The fish's gonna have a fucking stroke one of this days.

e:

I keep forgetting about the "nsfw" embeds.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Her injuries are likely way worse then she initially let on or was probably even aware of herself at the time cause it's been a month of almost non-stop hospital visits.
In her last stream she said she was recovering, they told her she needs to stop using her cone so her neck gets used to supporting her head again. The hospital appointments is her going for electrical therapy, not sure if check ups too. They sometimes send you to these places for special therapy to help you manage the pain after suffering these type of injuries. Hopefully these doctors did manage to heal her because they're good and not because they want to cheap out on surgery. I miss my korean hag :pikameefuck:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Clip compilation of Aqua's recent collabs with the other holomems.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
In August of 2024 the broke PC meta became vogue

View attachment 76275

Not quite sure who this Vtuber is, but add another one to thr PC crisis of 2024
Jesus another one for the pile, apparently our womans are getting hit by the degradation of the intels chipsets, it has become worse with Wukong literally destroying them, case in point in the fleshtuber part, Asmongold could not boot the game, Gamer nexus requested his CPU for analysis because all pointed out is degradation

Just the counting i have of Vtubers i follow like 9 of them are having pcs shitting the bed including Doki

Top Bottom