"She said 'many many' I will give 'many many' because I don't know how 'many' is 'many'. Many many means many, right? It's always better to give morr than lass (Less) you know? One many is many, 'many many' is morr many"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Im curious, why? It goes for Proctor too but there is more chance you give a answer. Whats the issye with posting your oshi on the forum?
He wants to monopolize his 2-view obviously, if there are 3 people in chat then I get 33% of the e-girl's attention, if there are 100 then I only get 1%.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Gigi playing Pizza Tower

Speaking of Gigi I just saw that she's going to start New Vegas on Thursday. My favorite EN and now my second favorite EN both playing it.

Incidentally while I'm well aware of how memed New Vegas is I'm also surprised that there's such a lack of vtubers playing 3 and 4.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tea playing TESO (and GW2 sponsor stream part after)

Bibi drawing

Alex playing Warframe

Clip tax
Blue friends

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
He wants to monopolize his 2-view obviously, if there are 3 people in chat then I get 33% of the e-girl's attention, if there are 100 then I only get 1%.
My oshi is a 400-600ccv, and when she does special events it goes up to 1000-1500.
I'm just a regular with a bit more than 2 years of presence.

Stunned But Dumb

My oshi is a 400-600ccv, and when she does special events it goes up to 1000-1500.
I'm just a regular with a bit more than 2 years of presence.
Fool! With this info I'm that much closer to tracking down your oshi. It's so over for you

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Fool! With this info I'm that much closer to tracking down your oshi. It's so over for you
If you find out with just that information I will answer you, because there's thousands of 500ccv vtubers between the english, european and japanese scene.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
That's why you oshi up fat women, so there's a fair share for everyone.
👨‍🏫

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Im curious, why? It goes for Proctor too but there is more chance you give a answer. Whats the issye with posting your oshi on the forum?
Same reason I wouldn't post my friends or oshi here or on /vt/. Less retardation here in comparison but also no one really cares for the guys as much and some of the female chubbas I follow tend to be pretty low CCV lol.
(And no Mika/Michi isn't my oshi, I just have a thing for broken indo women.)

If you find out with just that information I will answer you, because there's thousands of 500ccv vtubers between the english, european and japanese scene.
Tbh that could be just enough for some people lol.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
There's a reason I barely mention the vtubers I actually enjoy and watch regularly here anymore.
I mean, your post and clip of Gen that started this whole conversation got pretty much the same vaguely positive reaction it'd get if any of us posted it. Sure you got a couple migos, but if that mattered @BASADO and @Bay Lurker would have migo'd the NijiL thread into submission long ago. You don't get any banter posts (when you're posting about chuubas you like at least) that anybody else on the site with known preferences wouldn't.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Taking a page out of Woomy's (RIP) playbook, I see:
View attachment 76247

Koinu did a better job at this.

What the fuck is she wearing.

6lyu6n.png
Seems like cheap cosplay sold in Japanese sex shops. WOULD
1724194847652.png

This bitch is everywhere. GOOD

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean, your post and clip of Gen that started this whole conversation got pretty much the same vaguely positive reaction it'd get if any of us posted it. Sure you got a couple migos, but if that mattered @BASADO and @Bay Lurker would have migo'd the NijiL thread into submission long ago. You don't get any banter posts (when you're posting about chuubas you like at least) that anybody else on the site with known preferences wouldn't.
Everyone in this site is WEAK! Even king cock over there!
Unlike me, Nenelove! I wear my allegiance on my sleeve like a TRUE fan instead of hiding it like you inferior untermensch! DO YOU TRULY LOVE YOUR OSHI IF YOUR ENTIRE ONLINE PERSONA DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND THEM?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Thank God the Minto/Kiwawa off-collab karaoke will be archived, because it's at 7 am EST.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You think she's special? Dan is a gooner through and through, most get away with it. Zenya has ASMR VODs as I type this post where she masturbates loudly and it never went down, and FeFe bots to maintain her partner perks but no one stops her.
Any whore got a pass on Twitch as long as they bring money, there is no exception, and that's why the platform sucks for honest people that just wanna show their hobbies and create good content.
Look that's been the excuse for a long ass time "whores get a pass."But name a system where that isn't true why should I hate someone for wanting to make easy money thats different from wanting them purged off the earth for existing.

Id also argue Whoreca and her "circle" are at least entertaining beyond just being oversexual for easy unicorn bucks see point one i'm not gonna blame them for doing what works to make cash.

No clue who Dan is and I don't care about Zentroon who should stop for other reasons.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I think you're a bit of an exception though.

People will shit on the vtubers you watch because they like to shit on you; you're an easy target, being the owner of the place and all.
You shit on Proctor's waifu of the week because he's bullyable. I shit on Proctor's waifu of the week because he has shit taste for waifus.

We Are Not The Same.

But people make fun of you for being gay, for politisperging at random autistic women on the internet, for bringing up your mom on your first date with your oshi. If we were a hivemind, we'd stop at calling you a fag. And any vtuber you admit to watching gets a viewership boost because there's at least four tards watching her every stream, waiting for her to ownzone you so they can add another reason to the list.

By applying the bikecuck theorem, this generates a net positive in happiness in the world, therefore, you just need to take it. :^)
The forum is hiveminded on shitting on Proctor. He's kinda like Yagoo but more faggy and laughs like Pekora choking on some dick.

STOP STEALING JERRY'S GIMMICK!!!

With all due respect, I'd imagine you'd get away with it quite easily if you just watched and chatted with them on a different account so that when people watch said streams they see some random guy chatting away with a two view not YOU chatting away. Not that it'd stop people from calling it out but you'd at least have a level of deniability.
:crushface::certifiedproctormoment:

well apparently being attracted to dogs is something thats been in white women since time immemorial :whatastory:

Don't pin this on white women, Lala's Puerto Rican. Dog Ikemen are just universal I guess.
Obligatory

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Look that's been the excuse for a long ass time "whores get a pass."But name a system where that isn't true why should I hate someone for wanting to make easy money thats different from wanting them purged off the earth for existing.

Id also argue Whoreca and her "circle" are at least entertaining beyond just being oversexual for easy unicorn bucks see point one i'm not gonna blame them for doing what works to make cash.

No clue who Dan is and I don't care about Zentroon who should stop for other reasons.
Nah, these whores are not more entertaining than your average whore. Their whole shtick are sex jokes and how horny they are. Some are just more successful at it.
Dan is the CEO of the company you keep claiming Shylily is a part owner of. And zenya is a smaller asmr thot not zentreya.
Tldr; nigga stop being retarded.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Proctor after people make fun of him for politisperging in the chat of his 2view flavor of the month.
children_are_wrong.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Proctor if you are planning to clean house I just wanna say that the inmate insurrections have all been instigated by the secret cabal triumvirate of @The Rrat @God's Strongest Dragoon and @Bay Lurker let it be known that despite my improper behavior I am sworn supporter of the regime and the government mandated chuubas.

LONG LIVE THE COCK MASTER!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom