"Ehhhh? EN-core? Sha nai naaaa"IRyS

EvilToaster's Escapades - Sexpest vtuber Ambassador with a 57-page Google Doc

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Have you ever thought, "How can I annoy the shit out of my favorite twitch streamer without paying money?"
Well with this amazing new update to twitch you can do so very easily, simply go live and start "knocking." You don't even have to be partnered apparently.
A

Twitch has added a "fun" new feature called drop-in/knocking where you can interupt other streamers mid-stream to collab beg.

A
You can't even completely opt out of it currently and have to set the feature to favorites only and then make sure no one's in your favorites.
Screenshot 2024-08-19 204745.png

Needless to say most aren't happy about it, especially social awkward vtubers aka pretty much all. There is one that's excited for it however and that's the genius behind the idea EvilToaster.

A

Lots of people disagreeing with him calling it a terrible idea and he couldn't take it so he muted and ran away like a bitch saying this was something they needed because they don't know how to promote themselves.

A

These are some of the lowly failures at self-promotion who are disagreeing with him btw. All large indie 4-views.
Screenshot 2024-08-19 205053.png
1724115616912.png

Meanwhile here's EvilToaster's CCV for the past 3 months
1724115367969.png

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The reason that femboy like it is because he love to come to streams uninvited, people is infuriated about putting this homosexual feature instead of fixing the app

Smelliest007

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Have you ever thought, "How can I annoy the shit out of my favorite twitch streamer without paying money?"
Well with this amazing new update to twitch you can do so very easily, simply go live and start "knocking." You don't even have to be partnered apparently.

Twitch has added a "fun" new feature called drop-in/knocking where you can interupt other streamers mid-stream to collab beg.

A
You can't even completely opt out of it currently and have to set the feature to favorites only and then make sure no one's in your favorites.
View attachment 76204

Needless to say most aren't happy about it, especially social awkward vtubers aka pretty much all. There is one that's excited for it however and that's the genius behind the idea EvilToaster.

A

Lots of people disagreeing with him calling it a terrible idea and he couldn't take it so he muted and ran away like a bitch saying this was something they needed because they don't know how to promote themselves.

A

These are some of the lowly failures at self-promotion who are disagreeing with him btw. All large indie 4-views.
View attachment 76206
View attachment 76209

View attachment 76208

Well I'm sure with Twitch's community and userbase being what it is, this new feature won't be immediately abused into uselessness and newsworthy hilarity by various grifters, creeps, trolls, and other bad actors
oh wait
Just off the top of my head - how fucked is the tagging system again? Tenma was literally seething about the still ongoing abuse of the vtuber tag earlier today
and literally everything these dumbasses do falls apart in the same handful of ways a child could see coming :pippaseethe;

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Twitch truly works hard to make their platform complete and utterly dogshit to use. Who thought this would be a good idea?

IMG_20240820_093127.jpg

Of course a braindead gender fag has this level of intelligence. What a joke.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

A
View attachment 76204

A

A

View attachment 76206
View attachment 76209

View attachment 76208

and the amount of people saying "no one asked for this" bro NONE OF YALL ask for anything you actually need to grow on twitch cuz you have no idea what you're doing
Lmao, looks like this guy totally has all the ideas on how to grow based on those numbers. Perfect representation of Twitch's dumb ass Ambassador program. What a fag.

And speaking of Twitch adding dumb shit no one asked for, I forgot to post this last week:

Archive

Making sure we think twice before calling a streamer a "butthead".

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
A

A
View attachment 76204

A

A

View attachment 76206
View attachment 76209

View attachment 76208

doesn't Shylily own a bunch of Twitch? That implies this was a unannounced feature they just randomly added (or she would be informed beforehand at whatever information source they use to inform major shareholders)

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Lmao, looks like this guy totally has all the ideas on how to grow based on those numbers. Perfect representation of Twitch's dumb ass Ambassador program. What a fag.

And speaking of Twitch adding dumb shit no one asked for, I forgot to post this last week:

Archive

Making sure we think twice before calling a streamer a "butthead".

the year of our Lord twenty-twenty-four and the people running the Internet somehow still don't understand approaches like this just encourage people to get creative with their racism and harassment that is infinitely harder to police and sweep than bog standard slurs

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
doesn't Shylily own a bunch of Twitch? That implies this was a unannounced feature they just randomly added (or she would be informed beforehand at whatever information source they use to inform major shareholders)
She is a partial owner of gamersupps, not twitch.

The Google Doc New

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

someone dropped the bomb against toaster

To the surprise of no one this is the kind of guy he is

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-23 001025.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
TLDR?
That shit is 54 pages
Imagine the most insufferable low tier streamer using his ambassador rank to be a sex pest to other vtubers

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

View attachment 76508

Lmao it's so over for him. All he needed to do was keep his mouth shut and not talk about the knock in system he put on Twitch. Now every female he has harassed has come out to cancel his sorry ass.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Ballpark_Look

Lmao it's so over for him. All he needed to do was keep his mouth shut and not talk about the knock in system he put on Twitch. Now every female he has harassed has come out to cancel his sorry ass.
I remember seeing him in a bunch of Zentreya collabs, so wondering how this turns out because of his "privileged" position.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I remember seeing him in a bunch of Zentreya collabs, so wondering how this turns out because of his "privileged" position.
He definitely used it as leverage. This guy's only personality trait is to beg women for sex and be extremely needy. I don't think anyone would be willing to collab with him unless they were paid to do so.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I'm not reading all of that shit, but...
Screenshot-2024-08-22-215917.png

Lmao. I guess a good way to "connect with the girlies" is to use your position as a Twitch Ambassador to "tell" Twitch to add some shit feature where you can try to invade in on their streams. That, and act like a general creeper and whiney fag towards them in Discord.

I skimmed a few of the screenshots and found this one funny:
Screenshot-2024-08-22-220857.png

Would have been really funny if this is how it ended, but alas, the conversation went on, and he went on to bitch about someone. Don't know about what because I didn't care to read more.

Twitch sure does know how to pick the best-of-the-best to represent their shitty platform.

Atlas

View attachment 76508

Screenshot_20240823_032626_Opera.jpg
I really hate when people just sit on this sort of info for years rather than releasing it. Like if you have info proving somebody's a shitty person, fucking post it don't wait until they're in the spotlight to do it

Top Bottom