"I'm mad at you guys because you never call me a whore!"S.S. Isa

NEXAS: The Kick Sweatshop for Vtubers!

Lassocialassy

*Not affiliated with NEXAS
Unfortunately to add to this thread, another turbo groomer has hit NEXAS. This is but a bit of what /brg/ has been seeing with this guy. I expect a 50 page doc to be already in the drafts :ironmousekek:
1724628139404060.png

Tightpinch

Tightpinch

x Hades Stamps

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I found hilarious that Anilive has decided to kickstart a program to give people models so they could stream exclusively in the platform for some reason (forget Nexas is right there) and one of the candidates is this one

I was weirded by the background and discarded it as a mere coincidence until i saw this thing twitter bio and uhhhhhhhhh

1725335067298.png

If Nexas is not going to explode anilive this will

Edit: the other designs are so cheap and ass that are a joke, they LITERALLY got a bootleg Matou Sakura from Fate stay night as a talent, with a ribbon to make it more obvious

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

If they're really committing to rolling out so many talents I feel like the generation debut model is counterintuitive. It usually works because you can get people to watch all the debuts back-to-back over the course of an evening or weekend so they can leave an impression as both individuals and as a unit. That doesn't work when you're rolling out 8+ talents at once, that's way too much to take in at once, just stagger them a couple' weeks apart or something.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If they're really committing to rolling out so many talents I feel like the generation debut model is counterintuitive. It usually works because you can get people to watch all the debuts back-to-back over the course of an evening or weekend so they can leave an impression as both individuals and as a unit. That doesn't work when you're rolling out 8+ talents at once, that's way too much to take in at once, just stagger them a couple' weeks apart or something.
Shows that these people don't have a clue about how corpo vtubing works, which happens too often these days.
Some outsider moron comes in, looks at all of the rules and industry traditions there are and they either disregard them or they completely misunderstand their purpose.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Some outsider moron comes in, looks at all of the rules and industry traditions there are and they either disregard them or they completely misunderstand their purpose.
Last time people mentioned that Harry and Captain went ballistic, Harry because he did not like to be compared with VTA and Captain by people reminding his platform is just a copy of IRIAM

Tightpinch

Hff201

Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Holy shit, that audio balancing is terrible.

View attachment 77915
This is literally just Ironmouse.
The heart shaped ahoge really sells it for me. Absolutely could have left it out to gain back a sliver of plausible deniability. But no, let's have it in addition to general theme, colours and probably one of the outfits to make it a 1:1 Ironmouse copy.

Now, which of the 35 main Ironmouse models does this look closest to?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'll watch this woman if she makes "I snuck into Ironmouse's closet to steal her outfit! Don't you think it suits me? Ohohohoho!" her lore.

x Hades Stamps

Tightpinch

Hff201

Early Adopter

Oh so they're not even gonna downplay it or claim it's a coincidence, they're just straight-up saying "yes I skinwalk my oshi". Not sure if I respect that more or less.

ex_lurker

Is "Hiya darlings" a common way to greet people or did she also steal Nerissa's introduction?

bothyourhouses

Is "Hiya darlings" a common way to greet people or did she also steal Nerissa's introduction?

Completely normal if you're from that part of the world.

x Hades Stamps

Top Bottom