"Boy watching my stream become girl!"Amagase Muyu

NEXAS: The Kick Sweatshop for Vtubers!

Ballpark_Look

Last I heard some of their talents don't even have a proper gaming setup. How is this going to work?

x Hades Stamps

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Last I heard some of their talents don't even have a proper gaming setup. How is this going to work?

You need a proper gaming setup for Minecraft?

Ballpark_Look

You need a proper gaming setup for Minecraft?
Considering some of theses talents have a phone and little beyond that, any low tier setup is a proper gaming setup to them.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

x Hades Stamps

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
As a bit of an update, Noah of Nexas Talent has had their profile deleted, implying a graduation or termination.
He hasn't posted anything on his Twitter since June and didn't even make an announcement. Whatever was going on behind the scenes must be bad enough for him to just leave without even saying goodbye.
>Nexas talents are so disposable they just delete their presence and hope no-one notices

Oh man.

Ballpark_Look

All I know about Noah is that people were saying he was the most boring streamer on earth and basically didn't know how to stream at all.

Lassocialassy

*Not affiliated with NEXAS
He hasn't posted anything on his Twitter since June and didn't even make an announcement. Whatever was going on behind the scenes must be bad enough for him to just leave without even saying goodbye.
Made this account just to clarify: the "thing" in question was literally just nobody liking him and being seen as a laughing stock. The /brg/ archives have it in better detail but he was just a loser.
He brought on a friend once named Nuggett who was stoned out of his mind and people liked him more than noah, then harry sperged out about collab permissions and we never saw nuggett again.
Odd his disappearance was reported on first, Lumiora Lumen was the first Nexan to graduate (while doing so publicly).

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
All I know about Noah is that people were saying he was the most boring streamer on earth and basically didn't know how to stream at all.
Pretty much. He's also the one who decided to make his vtuber name his real name.

JusticeDog

Pretty much. He's also the one who decided to make his vtuber name his real name.
Imagine being so boring, you can't even come up with a fake name.

Would this be the first true "death" of the battle royale? Maybe this is how the culling aspect is going to work, just getting silently nuked and forgotten.

The other doesn't really feel like it because they chose to dip out (probably after seeing how shit it all is).

Lassocialassy

Would this be the first true "death" of the battle royale? Maybe this is how the culling aspect is going to work, just getting silently nuked and forgotten.

The other doesn't really feel like it because they chose to dip out (probably after seeing how shit it all is).
To a degree. The other one tried to rebrand with a legally distinct version of her model but the twitter has since been nuked. warosu archive

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

I'd still call the Lumi one the first real "death" but this one is definitely far more interesting in how it was handled.
Apparently he had been gone since at least the 8th of last month, so it really goes to show just how bad he was that absolutely no one noticed until now:BijouBijou:
There's also Alvyn Asher who hasn't done anything since the beginning of June, but their stuff is still up at the moment.

Lassocialassy

I don't think it was reported here, but presumably a chunk of the investor money Captain got for his app endeavors has been put to this "jumpstart" program for the app.
https://jumpstart.anilive.app/
Apply, get a "free" model, but only stream on our shitty app. No restreamers, or else cap will really start to sperg out about it. You can either rebrand your existing identity or go under a new one, but only one has really taken advantage of that.
The anilive vtuber wiki page has been keeping track of the jumpstarters, so has the /brg/ thread. To a degree, they're nexans. Just way less invested in, mama/papa model credits aren't even done for these ones.

Lassocialassy

As a bit of an update, Noah of Nexas Talent has had their profile deleted, implying a graduation or termination.
Apologies for a double post, but before I drop off for the day I want to write down the "history" I guess of Noah, as most of it happened on /vt/. Won't have a lot of linked sources because of that, and also anilive still has no vods. Behold the Ballad Of Noah. :gunpeko:

Pre-Debut Noah had the shared meme of #NOAHSWEEP between users and nexans, because he was debuting dead last and his name just being "Noah" was ridiculous. The debuts of Genesis are infamous and can never be replicated again probably, due to the nature that most of them were scouted from known turbogroomer app Reality. Noah's debut happened after the equally infamous Kiko Hayashi debut, in which someone assumed at the time to be a boyfriend-husband-abuser barged into her room and caused her to mute stream. A1 A2 Nyantsume was fine, she's just a fujo.
Noah's debut was as interesting as wonder bread, all he did was play the ukulele, talk about pronouns, and underwhelm the masses. A1 A2 A3 Probable cope happening since the gift coins expired that day and some had to just dump it on Noah.

Noah just upright doesn't stream. When he does, nobody really catches it. And when they do, we get Wolf GF and Nuggett.

I can't find a direct link to when it first was mentioned, but Noah has some otherkin-wolf-gf that is mentioned a lot in discussions about him. It can be noted as early as in the replies to him fleshie posting his ukulele. Anons were quick to notice the "NOAH" nametag on his walls- a calm before the storm.

The famed Nuggett stream would happen on one of the random days he decides to stream to an audience of one guy and nuclear tier groomer Mazey (who deserves his own ballad frankly). Nuggett was something you kinda had to be there for. Noah called him up over the phone and he was stoned out of his mind. His humor was just some "dark humor" A1 and being high as shit but compared to noah, he was outperforming. Noah by the end of it started to shill his friend and dropped all his social media links onto Twitter. A1 Sadly, Harry had a sperg moment and Noah got in trouble for the "collab". Nuggett is represented as an AI generated image of a stoned anime wolfboy (because he is a furry, as per his everything) with a lightsaber (because he likes star wars) A1

It was this same night that it was revealed that Noah just upright named his vtuber his borderline real life name. You can't even dodge around this, if you look up his vtuber name you will find all his social medias on the first page. Viewer discrestion is advised if you scroll down this thread any further. "This can't be it, right?"

And after that, Noah was an offhand laughing stock. I believe even other Nexans made him an inside joke, but I can't find archive of this. He would next to never stream again, with his complete disappearnce being dated around the beginning of June or July. Harry takes his sweet fucking time updating the Nexas website (it took him a week or two to remove Lumi), and thus Noah was swept away from the website as well. And thus, the ballad of Noah finishes. To any corpo reading, take this as homework and never repeat this.

EDIT: The ballad has officially come to a close. Noah has announced his graduation, officially. Sorry I don't know how to do the cool embed thing with twitter posts.

It is very far back in the thread, but I would also like to make the addendum about the wiki. No, the people editing on the wiki have zero association with nexas. But yes, harry (and cap) unironically had a wiki warzone over the nexas page because harry sperged out over "misinformation". Here is Harry's fandom wiki account that he only used to edit the nexas page three times. A1 A2

If anyone has any more questions about the history of this dumpster fire, feel free to ask. I think any corpo should take due notes to not repeat this shit.

Last edited:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Apologies for a double post, but before I drop off for the day I want to write down the "history" I guess of Noah, as most of it happened on /vt/. Won't have a lot of linked sources because of that, and also anilive still has no vods. Behold the Ballad Of Noah. :gunpeko:

Pre-Debut Noah had the shared meme of #NOAHSWEEP between users and nexans, because he was debuting dead last and his name just being "Noah" was ridiculous. The debuts of Genesis are infamous and can never be replicated again probably, due to the nature that most of them were scouted from known turbogroomer app Reality. Noah's debut happened after the equally infamous Kiko Hayashi debut, in which someone assumed at the time to be a boyfriend-husband-abuser barged into her room and caused her to mute stream. A1 A2 Nyantsume was fine, she's just a fujo.
Noah's debut was as interesting as wonder bread, all he did was play the ukulele, talk about pronouns, and underwhelm the masses. A1 A2 A3 Probable cope happening since the gift coins expired that day and some had to just dump it on Noah.

Noah just upright doesn't stream. When he does, nobody really catches it. And when they do, we get Wolf GF and Nuggett.

I can't find a direct link to when it first was mentioned, but Noah has some otherkin-wolf-gf that is mentioned a lot in discussions about him. It can be noted as early as in the replies to him fleshie posting his ukulele. Anons were quick to notice the "NOAH" nametag on his walls- a calm before the storm.

The famed Nuggett stream would happen on one of the random days he decides to stream to an audience of one guy and nuclear tier groomer Mazey (who deserves his own ballad frankly). Nuggett was something you kinda had to be there for. Noah called him up over the phone and he was stoned out of his mind. His humor was just some "dark humor" A1 and being high as shit but compared to noah, he was outperforming. Noah by the end of it started to shill his friend and dropped all his social media links onto Twitter. A1 Sadly, Harry had a sperg moment and Noah got in trouble for the "collab". Nuggett is represented as an AI generated image of a stoned anime wolfboy (because he is a furry, as per his everything) with a lightsaber (because he likes star wars) A1

It was this same night that it was revealed that Noah just upright named his vtuber his borderline real life name. You can't even dodge around this, if you look up his vtuber name you will find all his social medias on the first page. Viewer discrestion is advised if you scroll down this thread any further. "This can't be it, right?"

And after that, Noah was an offhand laughing stock. I believe even other Nexans made him an inside joke, but I can't find archive of this. He would next to never stream again, with his complete disappearnce being dated around the beginning of June or July. Harry takes his sweet fucking time updating the Nexas website (it took him a week or two to remove Lumi), and thus Noah was swept away from the website as well. And thus, the ballad of Noah finishes. To any corpo reading, take this as homework and never repeat this.

It is very far back in the thread, but I would also like to make the addendum about the wiki. No, the people editing on the wiki have zero association with nexas. But yes, harry (and cap) unironically had a wiki warzone over the nexas page because harry sperged out over "misinformation". Here is Harry's fandom wiki account that he only used to edit the nexas page three times. A1 A2

If anyone has any more questions about the history of this dumpster fire, feel free to ask. I think any corpo should take due notes to not repeat this shit.
What a fucking retard. Using your own name for your Vtuber persona is next level opsec fail. Now it makes sense why he just left, guy had zero talent.

Last edited:

Lassocialassy

What a fucking retard. Using your own name for your Vtuber persona is next level opsec fail. Now it makes sense why he just left, guy had zero talent.
Yup. Absolutely zero talent. I believe a nebulink or two can play the ukulele, and even genesis had some more dedicated singers. nexas talents are likely going to have more standard as each wave goes on (harry legit wants hundreds- even thousands of nexans one day), so sadly genesis might be the only utter shitfest we see. nebulinks are doing fine besides kaito, who had to postpone her debut... again. albeit, /brg/ has essentially become nexans + jumpstarts so maybe some kino will come from the latter.

Ballpark_Look

Looks like Noah posted a goodbye
A

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Looks like Noah posted a goodbye
A

Yeah, after he was already terminated for months and people pressured Nexas to give a statement. This could've have been written by anyone on the staff since they still own his account.

Top Bottom