"You were built in a shitty factory, I was built IN ELYSIUM!!!"Regis Altare

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
View attachment 76147
:pikameefuck:

Not a graduation stream btw, she just showed off this crazy good (and sexy :MozumiPichi:) animated intro and has one more surprise to show off later in the stream. No melanin mommies are dying today :sanasmile:
Thirst aside, I like that her character shtick is that she's a shaman. That's pretty new. Nice to see some unique gimmicks in a sea of half-animal girls, and a shaman character leaves you open for some really cool alt costumes down the line.

She doesn't stream anything I'm interested in, but she seems really nice, and like she cares, so I hope she sees some success!

JusticeDog

My understanding is that EIEN talents found out about her actions and Kilia was leading a bullying campaign against Blaise that led to management having to take action.
What? So Kilia was trying to push out a complete shit bag and she's the one who got punished for it and ended up leaving?

This really sucks because the Specialite EN girls have been collabing a ton with Blaise after they met in VSMP, and they don't collab often with other people. :painpeko:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
View attachment 76147
:pikameefuck:

Not a graduation stream btw, she just showed off this crazy good (and sexy :MozumiPichi:) animated intro and has one more surprise to show off later in the stream. No melanin mommies are dying today :sanasmile:
This is melaninocracy manifest! :NinaWave: Also my penis has exploded and reached Nirvana.
Thirst aside, I like that her character shtick is that she's a shaman. That's pretty new. Nice to see some unique gimmicks in a sea of half-animal girls, and a shaman character leaves you open for some really cool alt costumes down the line.

She doesn't stream anything I'm interested in, but she seems really nice, and like she cares, so I hope she sees some success!
If I may try to convince you to try her, her streams are often more enjoyable due to her interactions that what she plays. She's really sweet, my thirst for her model aside.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Kilia is graduating on 8th of September.

Archive

Unfortunate, I really enjoy her voice, the British accent + soft voice combo was kino. Hope to see her reincarnate somewhere that will hopefully give her a better platform to showcase her talents.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Fauna playing the new fnaf game

Noooooo Kilia :ameraintear:

Tanned Ami :MozumiPichi:
1724018719336.png

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Found this art funnier than I should have

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What? So Kilia was trying to push out a complete shit bag and she's the one who got punished for it and ended up leaving?

This really sucks because the Specialite EN girls have been collabing a ton with Blaise after they met in VSMP, and they don't collab often with other people. :painpeko:
Yeah but think of it from the small corpo Pimp/Madam perspective. That bitch was able to rack in mucho scam $$$ so obviously she has to stay WOOOOO

Bronze

Artist who got accused of using AI responded, and posted many images with explanations on the account as different tweets.

Archive

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
ntV ain't playing around. Not sure what this is about but if I had to guess it's the guy harassing Mila

Yup it's her

Eri quoted and then deleted it to just do a regular repost
Screenshot_20240818-150606.png

USS IOWA

Ahhh looks like I woke up to some Cover doomposting cause a /vt/ schizo has shared his thread on Twitter and some retards fell for it.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I don't recognize these two

Ah JP Vtubers

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I don't recognize these two

Of all things for vtubing to intersect, it had to be the True Crime community. You know, the one where women talk about horrific crimes while doing their make up and eating food on camera.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Is dtto really 17 or is she "forever 17"?
I am pretty sure she is around the same age or a little bit older than Lap since they where friends since Re:Act so she problaby is still in her early 20's

Stunned But Dumb

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I am pretty sure she is around the same age or a little bit older than Lap since they where friends since Re:Act so she problaby is still in her early 20's
That's what I figured. Wanted to make sure before I make coping joke about it whenever she does it again.
:BijouBijou:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The point still stands i think. Restrictions are piling up, and at some point it will turn into "it's a dream job, but i don't recognize the person on screen anymore". Which is, i guess, what happened to Gura. She's a shitposter, and shitposting isn't corpo-friendly. It's japan business, not Wendy's. Pippa is in same position now, how much she can tone it down and change her content without stopping being herself?
All those long ass words that basically boils down to corpo bad got it

You are retarded and I think you should have been aborted

Top Bottom