"The robot from Yo Gabba Gabba is lowkey kinda hot"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can any of you louts speak nip?
I found the same stream that screenie is taken out of, and a bunch of timestamps provided by a nip with one called "Lamy's thought's on Hololive"

Jump to 1:34:38, reading the comments it seems she did comment on something of that nature, but of course, there's a lot more to it. All of the nips seem really positive about it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

It starts around 1:34:15. Anyone who understand japanese can try to summarize? @Shuba Saber perhaps?

I got ninja'd just like that huh.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I found the same stream that screenie is taken out of, and a bunch of timestamps provided by a nip with one called "Lamy's thought's on Hololive"

Jump to 1:34:38, reading the comments it seems she did comment on something of that nature, but of course, there's a lot more to it. All of the nips seem really positive about it.

I aint no expert
But i am pretty sure i dont heard IPO or something that specific
Another /vt/ bait/fantasy thanks to Aqua graduating

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I aint no expert
But i am pretty sure i dont heard IPO or something that specific
Another /vt/ bait/fantasy thanks to Aqua graduating
What did you hear?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Translate from Lamy's chat by vtange
GVSFE8wbcAAPSQV.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Halal Gaming

They are using Lamy for this bait due to her PL being active again and Aqua graduating but she is basically still positive about Hololive in that stream

JusticeDog

keep in mind that Cover went public more than a year ago, why would that affect them now of all times?
Not saying any of the dooming is true, but it takes time for investors to really start having influence in how a company operates.

Especially for changes to get to the point that we as outsiders can see them. One of the most obvious ones is probably how they are trying to get back into China.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Watch chinchilla I am no longer asking. Ten more subs until 7K!
chinchilla will be playing the DLC for little nightmares this Tuesday and mahjong this Friday. The rest of the week is to be determined. Expect more spooky shit.

Mahjong highlights:

Turkey

1724006285698.png
Edit: Mission accomplished
1724021969807.png

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
What did you hear?
Its shit we already know
Each year Hololive gets more restrictive but that isnt even a thing that happens just with IPO
Its a yearly valid complain but like always when there is a graduation people want to stir shit

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
You smell that Holodrones? It's the smell of :talentfreedom: about to wash over the old. This guy gets it:

Screenshot-2024-08-18-114241.png
Lol. Bunch of retards in that thread. But it's Twitter, so that's expected.
Archive

Simply put:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Its shit we already know
Each year Hololive gets more restrictive but that isnt even a thing that happens just with IPO
Its a yearly valid complain but like always when there is a graduation people want to stir shit
I wouldn't say its "each year", they get freedoms and loose them as the corpo changes, I think it's more "before getting super big and after". The vibe of a smaller company just kinda "gunning it with what we've got" is not the same as that of a big company, there are more stakes and more demands, there is more red tape because projects grow in scale and profitability, I think it's a no-brainer that some people (like aqua) will not be able to adapt to the new environment and workflow.

If you as a fan dislike it then it is totally reasonable to abandon ship, but keep in mind that ALL companies want to get where Holo is atm, so any corpo you support will someday either implode or get to this point. Whether Holo rots from within or prospers for a few more years is only dictated by the actions and decisions of the people within and that is completely out of anyone's control. Either way, when the talents start dropping like flies you know shit has gone awry.

Halal Gaming

One of the most obvious ones is probably how they are trying to get back into China.
You mean one event and 4 Kobo streams and a Ollie+Iofi collab?
Whoa what a come back
VirtuaReal doesnt stand a chance

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Gura: I'm too much of a neurotic perfectionist and hate how I sound in overly produced songs too much to release anything.

Retards: Hololive is over!!!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I wouldn't say its "each year", they get freedoms and loose them as the corpo changes, I think it's more "before getting super big and after". The vibe of a smaller company just kinda "gunning it with what we've got" is not the same as that of a big company, there are more stakes and more demands, there is more red tape because projects grow in scale and profitability, I think it's a no-brainer that some people (like aqua) will not be able to adapt to the new environment and workflow.

If you as a fan dislike it then it is totally reasonable to abandon ship, but keep in mind that ALL companies want to get where Holo is atm, so any corpo you support will someday either implode or get to this point.
For me Holo already got Pass small company status with Gen 3
You smell that Holodrones? It's the smell of :talentfreedom: about to wash over the old. This guy gets it:

Screenshot-2024-08-18-114241.png
Lol. Bunch of retards in that thread. But it's Twitter, so that's expected.
Archive

Simply put:

I wonder Vhoe fans never talk about Nazuna :selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Anyone knows Kilia's PL?
No one knows, since Kilia claimed to have nuked it before debut. It's reincarnations we'll have to keep an eye out for.

Speaking of which, VAllure Gen 2?

A

Not-Username

Thing is...the whole streaming eco system gets more red tapes.
That's not specifically on holo but on the streaming services and copyright autists.

Holo might just grapple with what they can reasonably get without either getting sued or billed to the ground.
Most indies don't have that problem (yet) as they are not profitable enough to attack.

It's reasonable that talents aren't overly happy with more roadblocks. But on the other hand it can Garner more creativity...see the recent string of events.

Ipo has shit all to do with it. It's just a time and size marker in case of holo.

Top Bottom