"I'll take nuts in just about anything put your nuts in anything and I'll eat them... Wait"Sayu Sincronisity

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Overall the numbers went up. Licensing money went up - aka free money. Doubling down on overseas promotion which hopefully comes with better management. More importantly, the talents made more money then last year.

The bad is that they buried their gatcha game progress with EN news. Also, can someone explain why Cover would compare Q1 to what I assume calendar years?
holomaybe.png
Generally, glad they aren't a western company being slaves to short term brainrot investors. Their shareholder events ban cosplay but banning inane questions would be more satisfying.

God's Strongest Dragoon

All this ES talk and no one ever mentions Neobaka. What is it? Why is it so popular?
c28d2d82-s.png

They have reclined but who is watching them?
Isn't Neobaka a Brazilian agency? So Brazil and Portuguese viewers I guess. I assume it's popularity is because there might not be many options for Portuguese speakers, so it just gets a huge concentration of viewers.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
All this ES talk and no one ever mentions Neobaka. What is it? Why is it so popular?
c28d2d82-s.png
Goddamn, HoloEN just demolished NijiEN in every conceivable metric last month. Having new blood really helps their viewership like what Advent did last year. With Advent's 3D, Aqua's graduation and EN's upcoming concert plus ReGloss' upcoming 3D debuts, Hololive will feast this quarter.

Great, more E-Thots forcing themselves in the vtuber space. Fuck you Ironmouse, this is your worst idea yet. Get ready for some whore on whore drama people.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Goddamn, HoloEN just demolished NijiEN in every conceivable metric last month. Having new blood really helps their viewership like what Advent did last year. With Advent's 3D, Aqua's graduation and EN's upcoming concert plus ReGloss' upcoming 3D debuts, Hololive will feast this quarter.

Great, more E-Thots forcing themselves in the vtuber space. Fuck you Ironmouse, this is your worst idea yet. Get ready for some whore on whore drama people.
3 of the top 6 groups are all Cover (HoloEN in 1st, HoloID in 3rd, and then StarsEN in 6th). The gap between Cover and Anycolor in the EN market is huge. I'm impressed by how much VSPO!EN has popped off though, especially with only 3 talents too.

niggaphil

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

I hope the drama is so fucked up she enters a 3 month hiatus as a lesson.
Remember: gatekeeping is moral and above all, necessary.

kingcaid

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

bothyourhouses

What's the next step in her masterplan? :ameliaThink:
She said she wants people to vote her for treasurer, I think it's pretty clear what comes next.

DanishCookies

Salado

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Yes surely faggots and grifters will never join this one and shit on everything else

Fucking retarded move surely this will end up good for everyone involved

Limkin

EN and ID practicing for the holoID Cup
I have to say, EN x ID pairing has been better than EN x EN. Especially Kaela and Kronii, it's like this two were made for each other

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

We need to gatekeep harder. Also hilarious coming from the group where half of them and their orbiters don't bother with avatars anymore.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Hoshikawa will be crying again today, yesterday after Aqua's call and today clearing Blue Archive Volume F at 7PM JST.

774inc's Touri Sei releasing her fourth original song at 8PM JST.

With a birthday totsu afterwards at 9PM JST.

The birthday goods are what you'd expect but this one is different, eyemask with her thighs which even got genmate Suzumi Nemo confused with her cleavage.

Live Union's HACHI will have her Summer Live at 8PM JST.

Entire live is free.

VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi getting NTRd while in the bathroom.

Thanks to wireless earphones she can hear it happening.

VSoyBoy

We need to gatekeep harder.
She was there when the gates were built man.
Mouse.JPG
Sora.JPG

You're all overreacting a bit much, chances are your oshi was a fleshstreamer once.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Because crowbarring your boyfriend into the vtuber sphere has yielded such fantastic results, hasn't it, Mouse? Did you really run out of friends to backdoor into Vshojo already that you need this bullshit stunt for attention?

Why don't you commission like 20 more models and fuck off?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Rubberross? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a while. What does he have to do with vtubers now? Is he supposed to be drawing the model or something?

Edit: Oh...he has a faggy vtuber model now. Should have known.

Rofl_July_22nd_2020_33_Demon_Incubus_RubberRoss.jpg

Top Bottom