"back in high school i used to keep a diary about how i hate the world except it was written in morse code"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

We are going down very hardcore this month, whats next someone dying on Phase? Mike doing the final yab? wactor exploding again?

MSM also exploded on August 1st (got confirmation later, but it seems everyone jumped on the 1st). Speaking of, @The Proctor if you would be so kind to add "01: MSM ceases their sauceless endeavors".

My safest bet is: someone is gonna bring up Cyberlive once again after a drama explodes.
My wishful bet is: Froot's VEXPO sextape leaks and she's forced to graduate because of the bullying.
My wildest bet is: Fubuki announces her graduation after Aqua finishes hers.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
That furry fag Jimmy probably gonna die in august too i mean MrBeast

Kazuma

Early Adopter
EN and ID practicing for the holoID Cup
Ame and Zeta

Ina and Anya

Kronii and Kaela

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Obviously Rosemi stopped caring about what happen in her company anymore and now she is just surfing the waves and enjoying the new FNAF game

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Kattarina, Fuyo, Rin, Juna, Meica and one of the gen 3 girls are departing. Everyone else stays E:Archive is in Idol thread

I was initially confused that Coni decided to stay, but I realized that ENdless probably decided to stay together after their recent bonding in the States. It's possible Coni/Menace wanted to leave, but since the majority decided to go with Brave, she went with them in solidarity. Momo is the one I'm more surprised by since she's been AWOL for 3+ months now. If her medical condition was so serious that she couldn't stream, it would make more sense to take the IP to have the leisure of coming back to it anytime, rather than being bound by corpo contract terms. Again, a possible solidarity choice.

Roca and ENcore staying makes sense to me since Brave can get them the music connections. A bit bummed, but it's the rational choice.

First time I heard about revenue-sharing for a few months as a mode of acquiring the IP rather than an upfront payment; it's not a bad deal considering it's essentially an installment plan. Still funny that Brave got deprived of most of Idol's top talents in one go. It's quite interesting considering the two earliest generations (sans Nikki) are completely gone now.

Idol's identity will now be defined by ENdless, ENcore and ES. It's funny that this situation means two of Idol's biggest talents are Roca (Chapipi) and Coni (Menace). The more things change:
small corpo dejavu.jpg

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I almost don't want Proctor to wake up just to see who else is getting axed today.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I almost don't want Proctor to wake up just to see who else is getting axed today.
Homostars EN has not suffered enough, time to kill Axel or Altare

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Homostars EN has not suffered enough, time to kill Axel or Altare
The expected happens, Bettel leaves to join the Andon polycule.

SomeRando

Welp, seems like Nijisanji EN is just sinking faster and faster now.

"Sir...EN is shrinking faster than we can accelerate"

"They underestimate my power!!!!" :rikutazumi:

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
So far we've lost people from 3 of the big 5: Nijisanji, Hololive, and Idol, so who wants to bet on losing someone from Phase and Vshojo to make it full circle? (Yeah I know idol and Phase are not as big, but they're more popular than... V&U and First stage?)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
We don't want Arabs, Panko is enough.
Nigga did you actually just call Rin a sand Yamanba:whatastory:
Are Brits the sand Yamanbas of EU?

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
If you ask me, their sand yamanba population in EU and UK increases tenfold as time goes by.
Honestly, if this retard goes out on an on-screen suicide of his Niji avatar, that would be pretty based. And hilarious.
/vt/ is gonna have fun bullying Sicklings (Hex's fanbase) for sure if that happen.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Have you not seen what the UK looks like these days. They're fucking everywhere.

the gnome conspiracy

Which holomems have done camgirl type stuff other than Noel and Matsuri?

Salado

More like Pakis, but doesn't have the same ring to it :smugpipi:

Top Bottom