"When in doubt - pull it out"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Wonder if they're only forcing the "revenue sharing model" tail instead of just holding the L because they're mad the girls with the biggest audience bailed on them. Aviel with the huge exit dub.
We don't know the specific numbers that Brave will be making from the deal, but it could be a fair trade. The model is owned by Idol Corp and has an inherent value to it, it's not unreasonable to want to get some money back as part of that.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I still suspect Lisa is staying because Brave does have the audio support which is what she seems to want. Which also might explain Roca since they are both firmly singers for the most part.

based on nothing but some bits and pieces here and there that imply brave can actually handle audio.

Void Scribas

And you think the average vtuber watcher know who those are? you really need to go and give a shit about the ES scene to find them, even the brazilians are dabbing on us because their corpo got a FWMC clones that do 700 CCV per day
Of course you had to give a shit about the ES scene to know about them, you expect the gringos to watch something beyond EN and JP?.

Your argument was that it was a barren terrain, basically dead, when in reality the numbers the IdolES girls make are equal to what the most popular ES indies do. Meica herself is still one the most popular ES Vtubers and she was before joining Idol.

The point is: The Idol ES girls would make the same numbers regardless of being indie or corpo. Is the tech support what is the difference here.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Wellful of Wails

We don't know the specific numbers that Brave will be making from the deal, but it could be a fair trade. The model is owned by Idol Corp and has an inherent value to it, it's not unreasonable to want to get some money back as part of that.
As has been proven time and again with corpo exits, the value is in the girl, not the model. It would have looked better for them to just cut their losses than leech. Suits gonna suit.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
As has been proven time and again with corpo exits, the value is in the girl, not the model. It would have looked better for them to just cut their losses than leech. Suits gonna suit.
Lol, if there was no value to the model, the channel or the social media attached to it, they'd all go indie with all-new models and not owe Brave any money.

Void Scribas

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I still suspect Lisa is staying because Brave does have the audio support which is what she seems to want. Which also might explain Roca since they are both firmly singers for the most part.

based on nothing but some bits and pieces here and there that imply brave can actually handle audio.
Which makes me question, did the idol invaders joined knowing they would work for brave? Its a music centered group right? Having access to brave studios is a pretty solid selling point if they joined to focus on music.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She's in :optimistic: spirits at least

Archive

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Which makes me question, did the idol invaders joined knowing they would work for brave? Its a music centered group right? Having access to brave studios is a pretty solid selling point if they joined to focus on music.
It seems they will become EN RIOT MUSIC wich is also owned by Brave

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Wonder if they're only forcing the "revenue sharing model" tail instead of just holding the L because they're mad the girls with the biggest audience bailed on them. Aviel with the huge exit dub.

Brave got hoodwinked. Deserved.
They also might want a time to placate the girls so they won't actually leave.

Void Scribas

bothyourhouses

it could be extremely easy for someone to stream snipe her. JP is extremely easy for you to tell where someone is at just based around.
Yeah but who's going to go out to fucking Shikoku to stalk her?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Here's something that may be considered a casualty for this month. The funny science man is on hiatus due the Ohio powergrid shitting itself.

Archive

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Here's something that may be considered a casualty for this month. The funny science man is on hiatus due the Ohio powergrid shitting itself.

I can't believe Uwo knocked out power to Ohio to mask his trip to sex up Proctor in Vexpo that madlad

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Hoshizora Mirin is slowly getting more and more sucked into Elden Ring.

Void Scribas

The main mistery here is Fuyo and Juna. Why are they leaving?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

You tell me

That entire Yuka concert is beautiful, if you have the time give it a watch.
And Shuko voice is so beautiful it gives me goosebumps everytime, they are scooping amazing talents left and right.

Top Bottom