"sniff Ooooh I'm so sorry about this... is it at least hot that I'm crying!? sniff Is the mental breakdown at least hot!? sob"Lilrya Prisvielle

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The begging is off the charts today.
Please, Gunrun! Save those poor Idol girls!
I know the begging is annoying but idol joining brave leaves an interesting hole in the market for a 100% non-jp corpo, i can only think of groups like Pixel Link and Nextstage, otherwise the market just got a tiny bit more asian thanks to the brave purchause, i know they seemingly have an EN subdivision but the top will always be JP

The JP market getting stronger can be an interesting enough shakeup

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Slabman dished the numbers of his 24h Donothon event:

[a]

So in the future we'll have:
  • Cosplaying as a vtuber we picked (Marimari_EN)
  • Meth cooking
  • Shitter hotpot
  • Twitch plays FNAF with him as Freddy
  • Bootleg Fumo
  • Fake Moon landing stream (he worked at NASA for a bit)
  • An actual cover (he's a good singer just needs polish)
I hope this serves as inspiration for malechuubas, you can do it! Just don't be a sexpest and you're halfway in.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Lolime playing Batman Arkham City

Yuno playing Keitai Denjuu Telefang 2

Twitch

Capo Miyo playing Minecraft

Chiwa playing Factorio

Iori singing and chatting

Tomoe Carmine defusing bombs with Scarlett Flameheart

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clip taxes
Shiori being Shiori

Bottle of water

Wemi love

Hatsuri Shinonome released another video about improving her new house

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Every video a cooking video.

Needs to collab with Choco and Lui.
No, just no.
vivaldi_FtxmRRZO6C.jpg
How did people react to Prism Project's acquisition by Sony back then?
Bad. Because all previous attempts by Sony have failed. They, having huge resources have not utilized them in either promotion or content creation. They just gave vtuber models to the girls and that's it. Therefore, the dissolution of Prism Project was predictable.
Darksiders 4 was ok
It's not a Darksiders. It's a different game with same name. Just like Sacred 3.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
In case you're interested, Ami's karaoke went on a tangent for a while about who is a better Star Trek captain and Star Trek in general, after White and Nerdy. It's still ongoing.

Answer, of course, is Kirk.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I know the begging is annoying but idol joining brave leaves an interesting hole in the market for a 100% non-jp corpo, i can only think of groups like Pixel Link and Nextstage, otherwise the market just got a tiny bit more asian thanks to the brave purchause, i know they seemingly have an EN subdivision but the top will always be JP

Vtubing will always be JP, just like anime has always been JP, and that's a good thing. That means no matter how much the westoids try to inject politics and woke bullshit into it the JP buds of the culture will never die to frost.

Bronze

Nexstage is closed. Maybe new US based ones can find their place.

Ember's playing Barony

More of Maid Cafe menu

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Bad. Because all previous attempts by Sony have failed. They, having huge resources have not utilized them in either promotion or content creation. They just gave vtuber models to the girls and that's it. Therefore, the dissolution of Prism Project was predictable.

imagine if SONY actually gave support and marketing to the Prism girls, they would be in a vastly better position right now!

sara nagare deserved better

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vtubing will always be JP, just like anime has always been JP, and that's a good thing. That means no matter how much the westoids try to inject politics and woke bullshit into it the JP buds of the culture will never die to frost.
I wont disagree with that, but regardless, some people have good enough reasons to not want to deal with an inherently JP mindset, Nijisanji and Wactor already gave people a very scathing example of how it can be at its worst, although Holo is still a shining example of how it being a JP corpo doesnt have to come with being a black company or really fucking retarded buisiness-wise

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wont disagree with that, but regardless, some people have good enough reasons to not want to deal with an inherently JP mindset, Nijisanji and Wactor already gave people a very scathing example of how it can be at its worst, although Holo is still a shining example of how it being a JP corpo doesnt have to come with being a black company or really fucking retarded buisiness-wise
I don't think being terrible has to do with nationality, anyone from anywhere can be terrible. I mean how many westoid run microcorps haven't fucking imploded anyways? And adding onto that, """""""Western"""""""" corps are still run by asians and filled with asians, just look at fish, he don't look too red blooded american to me. I can bet 50% of the "american" vtuber industry is just second generation chink immigrant babies or seamonkey spawn living in cali and canada.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I don't think being terrible has to do with nationality, anyone from anywhere can be terrible. I mean how many westoid run microcorps haven't fucking imploded anyways? And adding onto that, """""""Western"""""""" corps are still run by asians and filled with asians, just look at fish, he don't look too red blooded american to me.
Yeah, although Western corpos arent inherently better, and some are still run by asians, an asian that still runs his shit in NA and with an NA facing company still seems a bit less complex than dealing with one located within Asia. And in particular with brave group, we do have some horror stories about its JP branch from the vtubing industry's infancy

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I don't think being terrible has to do with nationality, anyone from anywhere can be terrible. I mean how many westoid run microcorps haven't fucking imploded anyways? And adding onto that, """""""Western"""""""" corps are still run by asians and filled with asians, just look at fish, he don't look too red blooded american to me. I can bet 50% of the "american" vtuber industry is just second generation chink immigrant babies or seamonkey spawn living in cali and canada.

So, once again, there is no magic dirt.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Agreed.
Fishman is chink.
Gunrun is flip.
Literally everyone else have no achievements or not a vtubing agency.

kingcaid

Khubie is playing OSRS.

Being obnoxious is Phasefag culture how dare you not respect it. :smugpipi:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Nothing against Bonnie or any of the other Brave girls excited for Idol joining but it would be extremely funny if all of Idol went indie after this.

God's Strongest Dragoon

1722516711375.png

Brave already has a double agent in the Holo house
You have it backwards, she sold Brave secrets to Hololive in exchange for a German real doll.
*still laughing at the remains of a dead flip*

Let it be known that last night was example 50,000 of the "all parasocial mofos mist die" dudes who turn out to lose their shit over their online e-girl of choice
Imagine how rabid he's going to be when he gets back. Not posting for 3 days is going to result in him spamming a flood of 1-word comments for 18 hours straight.
Please excuse my fellow Phasefags, an entire rival corp's talents are on the table, they can't help themselves.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Bait of this magnitude won't work on me.

stassy

Summary of a surprise Nayuta stream today, set to member only probably because she wanted to vent a bit.
  • Today is her anniversary of her graduation from her drone life so she did read some marshmallows to reflect on what happened this year.
  • Administrative work doubled, and things like a shareholder meeting alone still has to be done even if it's a one man company, and she don't want to hire someone else to do something she can't fully understand so she has to learn those business things by herself.
  • Getting a loan is harder to get when you are self employed than a company worker
  • Have to choose an insurance for her company, discovered there are many options, like smartphone, security or cyber data leak insurance
  • She has a fan made 3D model
  • Most of her time she stay at home working, only eat 1 meal a day, don't want to workout, she only go out for recording, which is kinda bad as her current lifestyle.
  • As a company, she can negotiate better terms and contracts with partners
  • Don't want to invest in real estate even if it's advised for diversification purpose (no experience, lot of scams...)
  • Explained that the breaking point in the hobby to job conversion is when you start to hate what you used to love doing as a hobby, so she has to carefully evaluate her strengths and avoid piling up too much work/opportunities even if they are tempting
  • She has a business card, but don't use it because she mostly communicate by email
  • Talked about cash flow and Nissho Bookkeeping Certificate exam lvl 3 (she is at lvl 1 as an accountant)
  • Want to eat something a bit more pricey after hard work, chat suggested to eat ramen but those days most of the quality ramen shop are too crowded because of the tourists
  • Know that as an entertainer and singer, she has to always show her bright side, but today she wanted to show the other side of the industry to her biggest paypi-fans
  • Started to have issue with the bots on twitter, thinking of going back to Mixy
  • The Omiyage gift incident was a one week old past expiration date manju
  • Felt that the difference between her work as a company drone and her hobby as a job is that now she still has fun even if it's harder to manage everything by herself, and the support of her fans make her keep going, will try to balance her health lifestyle a bit more vs work and hobby

TLDR : stressed woman, burn some marshmallows with her fans then go back to work, refreshed a bit.

Top Bottom