"Aaaahh, fuuuuck... the pain of being European"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Every day I pray aloud that Ami is single or at least never reveals she has a significant other, as the day that becomes common knowledge, the Asylum's population will drop significantly as all the buckos hang themselves en-mass.

Amusingly, I've always thought she was married. She has this vibe to her that just feels like silly married woman.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Every day I pray aloud that Ami is single or at least never reveals she has a significant other, as the day that becomes common knowledge, the Asylum's population will drop significantly as all the buckos hang themselves en-mass.
Im going to steal the Korone rrat and say she is a single mother

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Amusingly, I've always thought she was married. She has this vibe to her that just feels like silly married woman.

I wonder if her posting suggestive art of herself on Twitter to hundreds of people is her way of telling her husband she wants it hard that night. Apparently that's something women do.

Stunned But Dumb

I wonder if her posting suggestive art of herself on Twitter to hundreds of people is her way of telling her husband she wants it hard that night. Apparently that's something women do.
I was going to state how ridiculous this is, but honestly having to read in between the lines of your wife's tweets and retweets on her vtuber account sounds pretty benign when it comes to spousal riddles.

"She's retweeting a lot of pictures of those spiders again... do we have spiders and she wants me to take take care of them? does she... wait does she want more kids?" Mr. Aranha glances back at his wife who looks up at him, before her eyes dart back away again. "It's definitely a message but what could it mean?" Another retweet, this one of her vtuber character in lingerie. "WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!?!"

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Just want her to be happy:holohag::hololove:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I was going to state how ridiculous this is, but honestly having to read in between the lines of your wife's tweets and retweets on her vtuber account sounds pretty benign when it comes to spousal riddles.

"She's retweeting a lot of pictures of those spiders again... do we have spiders and she wants me to take take care of them? does she... wait does she want more kids?" Mr. Aranha glances back at his wife who looks up at him, before her eyes dart back away again. "It's definitely a messages but what could it mean?" Another retweet, this one of her vtuber character in lingerie. "WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!?!"

I feel like noting that Kirsche had an entire tangent not so long ago about how women do things their men find subtly annoying and irritating as a cue for them to be 'punished'. I then showed her some of Ame's recent art of her stealing a bucko's work clothes and she immediately said 'yeah, that's exactly the kind of thing I was talking about'.

Stunned But Dumb

With her streaming schedule? Where's the kid?
The bulk of her gaming library is older than the average age of an inmate here. I'm going to guess grown and either out of the house or living at home but working or maybe even university.

I feel like noting that Kirsche had an entire tangent not so long ago about how women do things their men find subtly annoying and irritating as a cue for them to be 'punished'. I then showed her some of Ame's recent art of her stealing a bucko's work clothes and she immediately said 'yeah, that's exactly the kind of thing I was talking about'.
Well... if so it's good that they're healthy

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She owns TurboGrafx-16, no way.
She owns at least two Casio Loopies, no way.
How can we look at the same information and come to such radically different conclusions? There has to be a line forming to put a ring on that.
We need this Jonestown event to happen.

What if she is the one who is actually Sakana's wife WOOOOOOO
I'm going to respond the same way.

With her streaming schedule? Where's the kid?
*looks over at the Ironmouse/Korone rrats*

Probably dead I dunno

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

What if she is the one who is actually Sakana's wife WOOOOOOO

Just remembering that Sakana's wife does not like vtubing or him being involved with vtubing AT ALL and that every time he does an event he has to buy her something

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Thats too far, she is far too nice to be a chink
I don't think she's into creepy fish people

honestly I didn't even consider the Chink nature of this scenario this is truly the worst timeline for Buckos
Just remembering that Sakana's wife does not like vtubing or him being involved with vtubing AT ALL and that every time he does an event he has to buy her something
Damn he should have listened to her, how embarrassing must it be that your husband runs an anime streaming company daaaaaaaaaaaamn

Salado

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Aren't you a bit too old to ask your internet mommy about girls?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Rosemi playing GTA V

Holobros playing Labyrinthine
Axel

Ragus

Buff daddy

Latinx chad

Clip tax
Bucket of bauter

Stunned But Dumb

You will never come home from a long night of work to be greeted by your loving wife, Amiya
You will never eat dinner with her as you tell her about your day and she tells you about your stream
You will never follow her into a separate room as she shows you the "new" retro game she found
You will never boot it up and play a little with her as she giggles
You will never mention to her that the kids will visit this weekend
You will never carry her to bed, weakened by your long day of work but greatly strengthened by your love for this woman
You will never climb into the spot next to her as the beauty of her loving gaze once again drowns out the sounds of the outside world
You will never wrap yourself in her warmth and her love
You will never entangle her in your protecting, providing embrace
You will never feel yourself fade peacefully into dream with your last sight being her smile
You will never hear her softly whisper "goodnight, I love you" as the last thing you hear that day
You will never let her go
Because you will never hold her in the first place

Limkin

and brit voices are a hot thing for EN streaming it seems.
Considering they mostly attract seaYamanbas with the fetish of being colonized, probably not a great strategy company-wide

Top Bottom