"Yuko, you are not losing our virginity to a slug!"Fuyo Cloverfield

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Salado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hmm...

I didn't know that was how your defense stat was decided.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Caramel legs time (she'll probably show face by accident as usual)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

They gave her that much LUK? Seems a bit high.

[Edit] Looking back, I see Airi already got 0. Feel like maybe Airi should be bumped down into the negative to make room for Wemi.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jelly and Eimi collab in three hours:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia is going to tell you why yaoi is bad (probably because there's not enough of it):

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
[C]lips in the most basic and lazy format possible where it's just 1:1 unedited excerpt from a stream. Clipping only takes minutes if you're just straight pulling a 2min section from a stream, running it through davinci's autosub program, and then uploading it.

In my defense, I don't consider myself a "clipper", so I don't really try to craft well-edited videos, keep consistent output, or otherwise grow my channel. I just casually use basic clipping as a way to save moments and songs that I personally like, and really just to share them here if I think people will get a kick out of it.

Heck, the clip below is one of the only ones that I even bothered to make a thumbnail for, and it's one of the worst performing even on a nothing channel like mine.

Last edited:

Salado

Lia is going to tell you why yaoi is bad (probably because there's not enough of it):

1721343787814413.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I definitely don't do it over every little thing, though? It just stands out more because when I do it, people get their panties in a knot over it because they are both well-liked here and I only chime in when something big happens.

Sayu, especially, I only react to when she does something retarded or people start pushing some dumbass narrative like the whole thing with Matara. Unless throwing a Migo out counts somehow.

Nothing any more retarded about shitting on them for existing and not liking them, than others shitting on Mouse or the other non-Froot VShojo members for existing and not liking them.

The whole point is the massive hypocrisy and overreaction to incredibly minor things and people missing the point when it gets thrown back them.

The watch threads are the definition of shitting on randoms people find on Twitter, 99% of which definitely fall under the "don't affect enjoyment of your oshis". Most of those people are absolute nobodies with like 50 followers.
Rrat hate to break it to you but you do it if not all the time very often started with Gura.

I don't mind it myself but sometimes you can let shit pass without comment.

Or you keep doing you.
Have you seen Unbreakable? Roca has the same problem that Mr.Glass, her bones break much easier than a normal person.

She talks about it in the offcollab they made last week. She didn't even fell to the floor when it happened, she just stumbled on something, and poof, her bone shattered.

VTuber's not suffering crippling illnesses challenge impossible.

I love Persona music, and Lotus Juice's rap is a big part of why. I am just saying it is a bit silly to complain about Calli collabing with him as if he were the pinnicle of rap

This made me laugh, though.

Oh that's the guy? huh. Honestly his is the best part of it's going down now.
He's talking about Johnny Jambalaya, Mister Strongest Dragoon...
we should have banned the soup man's alts when we had the chance.
Not just Lotus Juice but MAN WITH A MISSION's rapper as well.

Wigger winning.

Still remember how for like a year straight you could not escape man with a mission as like 4-5 shows were using their songs for OP's Wigger stays winning.
Everytime I see something from Katta, it's her doing something ballsy.

How can I hate ze jews when they do stuff like this?

I hope the Dreamcast isn't on there, as it could be called a fail console, despite being the greatest console of all time.
doing ballsy is how she got her job after all. ok low blow but so was hers. ill stop now.

DanishCookies

God's Strongest Dragoon

In my defense, I don't consider myself a "clipper", so I don't really try to craft well-edited videos, keep consistent output, or otherwise grow my channel. I just casually use basic clipping as a way to save moments and songs that I personally like, and really just to share them here if I think people will get a kick out of it.

Heck, the clip below is one of the only ones that I even bothered to even make a thumbnail for, and it's one of the worst performing even on a nothing channel like mine.

There's no shame in being a low effort clipper, @Scoots is a self-declared one. It's just more of an issue where "editor" implies a certain amount of work put into the clip while "clipper" is a broad term that is given to all levels of effort applied to making a clip.

Bronze

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
on todays episode of what the fuck remi

I often find myself thinking, "this vtuber is playing it up and must be pretending". Sometimes I hope they're just pretending.

Never do I hope a vtuber is just pretending as much as I do with Wemi.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I often find myself thinking, "this vtuber is playing it up and must be pretending". Sometimes I hope they're just pretending.

Never do I hope a vtuber is just pretending as much as I do with Wemi.
It happens more often than you think. This channel made an entire episode about the nasty stuff in water bottles.

frz

There's no shame in being a low effort clipper, @Scoots is a self-declared one. It's just more of an issue where "editor" implies a certain amount of work put into the clip while "clipper" is a broad term that is given to all levels of effort applied to making a clip.
As a low-effort clipper who doesn't use zoomer cuts/anime meme/random person yelling, I think it's very unfair to expect "clipper" to become "editor", they aren't umbrella, they are two different things. It's like calling Proctor "twitter activists" just because he make random replies on twitter.

"Editor" usually implied "getting commissioned to do work" and their work often end up on the channel of the one who commissioned. There is no editor calling themselves clipper and vice versa. Editing is a profession, while clipping is a very niche vtubing specific thing.

The majority of clipper do their thing for free. And thus also gives up easily as their free time comes and gone. While I personally think clipping should remains as a hobby rather than a job. Most clipper who complained about demonetization doesnt do 1:1 content and are usually japanese clippers. I haven't seen an english - english clipper complain about demonetization.

For japanese clipper, it's usually not a 1:1 cut since vtubers often stray off the point they were trying to talk about or repeating themselves a lot. At least polka does that.

Unrelated but I have also seen some high-effort clipper like like yuusha.004 complained about demonetization but it was over sexualized content kekw.
That's what 95% of clips are. 99.99% if you include stuff clipped using Youtube/Twitch's built-in system. Only an incredibly tiny minority of clippers put more effort in than that. They aren't representative of the average at all.
If you include twitch/youtube clipping feature then it's a whole another thing. It's the audience doing the clipping without a personal channel of their own, they usually doesn't care if the clip gets deleted or stay up. Noone who uses such features call themselves or considered a clipper.

Circling back to the twitter activists example. Just because someone say "women should be drafted" "I believe in gender equality and woman should be punched without complaining" while the end result is the person was calling for gender equality, doesn't make that person a feminist twitter activist.

Tl;dr: Editor are not clippers. TwitchClip function user are not clippers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom