"Yippee-Ki-Yay mazzafaakaaa! ~ ~"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Speaking of Palestinian children:

A

I don't get it, why is her account temporarily restricted? Could it be the McDonald's hashbrown vtuber asset I wonder?
IMG_0030.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Salado

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I don't get it, why is her account temporarily restricted? Could it be the McDonald's hashbrown vtuber asset I wonder?
You can insert the image as a thumbnail. That way the image is much smaller.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
You can insert the image as a thumbnail. That way the image is much smaller.
Thumbnail?

Edit: Oh that kind, Kazuma.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
>thinks clipping is easy and takes minutes
Of course the low effort "legal expert" is only aware of clips in the most basic and lazy format possible where it's just 1:1 unedited excerpt from a stream. Clipping only takes minutes if you're just straight pulling a 2min section from a stream, running it through davinci's autosub program, and then uploading it.
the way this cross eyed cunt make you fags seethe is so fucking annoying jesus. Clipping is literally chopping content which is fucking easy, they don't produce it, they just repackage it for easy consumption, it can be time consuming depending how polished they wanted to be but it's still EASY.
I do think low effort clipper asking for monetization and cries when it get taken away are stupid.
I think any amount of work should be paid, specially if youtube still runs ads on shit. If you want the ecosystem to thrive you need to at least have some incentive for people to continue clipping. The few dedicated ones regardless of effort aren't gonna stick around if they don't get anything out of it, hell sometimes the talents don't even give them the time of day.
Anyway have a loki clip from some rando I found in the cliptag

Salado

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Rrat hate to break it to you but you do it if not all the time very often started with Gura.

I don't mind it myself but sometimes you can let shit pass without comment.

Or you keep doing you.

VTuber's not suffering crippling illnesses challenge impossible.

Oh that's the guy? huh. Honestly his is the best part of it's going down now.

we should have banned the soup man's alts when we had the chance.

Still remember how for like a year straight you could not escape man with a mission as like 4-5 shows were using their songs for OP's Wigger stays winning.

doing ballsy is how she got her job after all. ok low blow but so was hers. ill stop now.
Azehara Junior you are still alive !
Welcome back :BijouBijou:

Good Night :)

Void Scribas

The Dutch of the broken leg, Poko and Kai are streaming directly from a Karaoke Booth

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

bothyourhouses

>Captain Marin
:BijouBijou:
If you listen to any of the Japanese holos that's how it's pronounced in Japanese. Given that other JP member names get transliterated rather than translated, I'd argue it's not wrong.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Almost 40 minutes have passed and most of it has been Raora repeatedly lost and dying in the wilderness because she got sent to the world spawn after trying to keep Gigi from getting herself killed. Meanwhile CC joined to keep Gigi in check. They are only just now all back together.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Also, saw this new "storytelling"-focused corpo on my feed:

A
This "Variance Project" is a re-brand of an old microcorpo Digilive:

A
Last upload 3 years ago. I wonder why they decided to rebrand instead of just making a new organization altogether?
They only had one VTuber, Digi-Chan, who made it to their 1-year anniversary of streaming if their Instagram is anything to go by:

Their old Twitter linked on the YT Channel is dead. Wayback Machine and archives turn up nothing.

Some more info about this Variance Project (VarPro?) corpo:

A
They're an EU (Dutch) company based on their FAQ (replies to the Tweet say there's a LinkedIn, but I haven't found it yet):
varpro founders.PNG
These are the factions listed on their website:
varpro factions.jpg
The concept reminds me of Phase Wars somewhat:
varpro factions2.PNG
At least the timeline on their website seems realistic:
varpro timeline.PNG
Their audition FAQs talk about "transparency", but I appreciate the expectation-setting they provide. This is more info than most fly-by-night corpos care to provide:
varpro audition faq1.PNGvarpro audition faq2.PNGvarpro audition faq3.PNG
Their website lists HoshiLive Productions, a defunct US-based VTuber company, as a partner:
varpro partners.PNG
They're looking for storywriters, which is interesting. I guess this will be a kayfabe-heavy corpo:
varpro storywriters.PNG
"Story Characters" are not the same thing as talents, though they are supposed to inhabit a shared universe.
varpro story characters.PNG
Their presskit has a few story characters:
Card_Bloo_v2.pngCard_Ezume_v2.pngCard_Ophelia_v3.png
They have a presskit for all their stuff on the website:
Don't know what to think of this one, interesting concept as a story-heavy corpo. I suppose something like VTubers + DnD might describe what they're trying to do. At the very least, they aren't first-timers and claim to have gone through a learning curve with their first attempt as Digilive.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
If you listen to any of the Japanese holos that's how it's pronounced in Japanese. Given that other JP member names get transliterated rather than translated, I'd argue it's not wrong.
Her youtube channel name is spelled with an e at the end.
1721358530838.png

Last edited:

Void Scribas

Ensok

Early Adopter
I'll admit I'm finding Bae's "Late" arc rather funny.

WaWa

Iroha Nendoroid is now up for pre-order

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Top Bottom