"Your sausage versus my sausage. Do you understand?"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Clara is doing baby rp :confusedshuba:

View attachment 73962
What are these black stuff?
Clara.png

PROCTOR, STOP PROTECTING THESE PEOPLE FROM HER MADNESS, AHH!!!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
usingly enough, Bae said she didn't notice Raora talk much with her hand when she met her IRL because she is used to IRyS being like the hand-talking Buddha.
Oh so irys is the kind of girl to throw gang signs while you're talking about make up got it

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Normal chubas: oh no I spilled my <insert drink of choice> all over my keyboard
Raora:

This is the most Italian thing I've seen today

She just out-italiano'd Panko. How?!

Autism. The answer is always Autism.

I will no longer simp for Mike, Raora is safer and more adorable :raoraItalian::pomuLove:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Speaking of low/no-effort clips, have some hilarious ones from Eimi and Jelly's collab. These two are a ton of fun together.

Let it be known that Eimi finds the mere existence of Flips to be funny. I'm sure it's extra funny considering she's a Flip herself, if I remember correctly.
:whatastory:

Also, have one from a Marimari_EN vod I was watching earlier:

Ballpark_Look

Korone is an ambassador for HRC sim racing?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Why tf is everyone saying hime Hime HIME in the replies?!? EXCUSE ME!?!

Archive

Edit: I agree Rie, very true.

Archive

Edit: She has seen the post and reacted accordingly

Edit2: It seems that this post got this user banned.

1721646810482.png
Rest in piece bozo.

Last edited:

Salado

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Tl;dr: Editor are not clippers. TwitchClip function user are not clippers.
There's an overlap between editor for hire and clipping channels but you can also see a divergence where the "editors" are going way overboard. You can see the clip become more like an advertisement and doesn't reflect the content of the stream very much. The clip will be constant vine booms and black guy rubs hands together memes. Come on man just let me her the anime girl say Yamanba, I don't need all the fluff! I think I would count even people with no channel who us clipping functions as clippers, because they still are pushing this content to other people by posting the links. It's worth the time to do some basic editing though, just to remove off topic stuff and pauses, adjust volume and such. Subtitles are the causal clipper killer IMO, they can take so long and make an otherwise easy clip a chore. Personally I don't see any increase in views for having them, so I just do them or not based on if I feel like it.
CLIP TAX :menhera:
Pippa yells her love of cowboys at Chio

Remi begins to suspect her chat might be perverts.....

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Play tiles with chinchilla! Surveys show that people who play mahjong with rodents are less likely to be found dead in a drainage ditch. Live another day watch chinchilla

Gamma Termination

USS IOWA

The only rhing that make a Holo leave the company is them being a big retard.

Edit: Wait this is probably just a contract dispute.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

"As a result of discussion between Hizaki Gamma and management, we have determined that it has become difficult to continue managing and supporting him and, with agreement from the talent, we have decided termination of the contract with him."

Pretty simple and not accusatory. A certain company should've learned how to write these kind of messages for their talents terminations.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Edit: Wait this is just a contract dispute.

I wonder what the actual conflict is about though, presuming it's a management thing because I've never seen him get into any stupid slap fight online or hounding antis (It's actually Fuma who gets the most anti'd out of all UPROAR!! and even then he mostly avoided them)
It's all just too sudden

USS IOWA

Yagoo waving him goodbye, This nore looks like a managerial or contractual problem

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
They had to satisfy Gura enough to keep her in a holding pattern until the August concerts.

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Loreshit is one of the worst parts of corpo vtubing, I can't wait for even more needless masturbatory fanfiction instead of actual entertainment!
It's really only there for fan creators to have some to work off of.

Edit: Wait this is probably just a contract dispute.

Honestly :gurawho:
People are saying he broke NDA or something, they really need to stop that from happening.

But you know what's in order when somebody kicks the bucket...
1721370468883.png
END OF AN ERA!

Last edited:

frz

There's an overlap between editor for hire and clipping channels but you can also see a divergence where the "editors" are going way overboard. You can see the clip become more like an advertisement and doesn't reflect the content of the stream very much. The clip will be constant vine booms and black guy rubs hands together memes. Come on man just let me her the anime girl say Yamanba, I don't need all the fluff! I think I would count even people with no channel who us clipping functions as clippers, because they still are pushing this content to other people by posting the links. It's worth the time to do some basic editing though, just to remove off topic stuff and pauses, adjust volume and such. Subtitles are the causal clipper killer IMO, they can take so long and make an otherwise easy clip a chore. Personally I don't see any increase in views for having them, so I just do them or not based on if I feel like it.
CLIP TAX :menhera:
Pippa yells her love of cowboys at Chio

Remi begins to suspect her chat might be perverts.....

The entire coversation started because some hololive japanese clippers got demonetized. I haven't watched his content, but all JP clippers I know do the bare minimum editing. Because most hololive JP talents pauses, stray off topic, self repeat and such and there is always a minimum amount of editing required. And that is on top of providing translation which is the main meat of difficulty.

The hardest of them is translating jokes, japanese internet memes, specific cultural knowledge. Things that wont be taught in any interpretation schools. The extreme case is whatever the fuck that one Raden clipper is smoking. Which imo way more effort than meme cuts and vine boom.

Somehow it got derailed into english clipper clipping english speaker because they are easier targets than japanese clipper. I don't know if the derailment started with legal mindcuck or this place.

All this clipping talk make me wanna do some more clipping. Probs gonna do another one kekw.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
In unrelated news, if you ever wondered what Risu's shoe looked like, here you go

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
"As a result of discussion between Hizaki Gamma and management, we have determined that it has become difficult to continue managing and supporting him and, with agreement from the talent, we have decided termination of the contract with him."
was he the one that had a manga of something similar? if so it could have been something like Sana and choosing a specific path in life over being an idol.

Top Bottom