"...but, why is he gay?"Rosemi Lovelock

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You know that is not a real Tenga, right?
Yeah but misinformation is funnier

This Tenga collab includes the following things:
- A live2D model with Tenga branding
- A tissue box with the Artwork that looks like a Tenga (limited to 300)
- A T-Shirt with the Artwork that comes in a container that looks like a Tenga (limited to 300)
- An Acrylic stand of the Artwork (limited to 300)

Without additional purchases you'll derive no pleasure from sticking your dick into any of those items

No man I don't believe you

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
- A T-Shirt with the Artwork that comes in a container that looks like a Tenga (limited to 300)

Without additional purchases you'll derive no pleasure from sticking your dick into any of those items
But how does the acrylic stand taste?

Bronze

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

counterpoint
- wank material
- tissues for wanking and vessel for improvised wanking object
- extra cloth for wiping and handy dandy improvised wankery object
- macroplastic nutrition for energy

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Honestly ive seen more people both here and the farms be eons more positive about randoms and whatever the fuck they like than sperging, which is why i think its kinda odd and forced whenever people do act more belligerent against a random chuuba they dont like
Ive always liked the (past) KF thread and this forum because their propensities to be the mixture of cynical unlike twitter or normie cords and yet still have people whose only joy in the world is to discuss their oshi et al with some basic courtesy that prevents it from becoming /vt/. So imo when people continually shit on randoms that dont even affect their enjoyment of the medium its just kinda noticeable
The site does stay on-topic most of the time, but it is pretty disingenuous to get annoyed over anyone "shitting on randoms" when we have threads dedicated to doing exactly that outside of General.

VSoyBoy

But how does the acrylic stand taste?
Hey, If there is any VTubers that want to commission me to create an edible stand with their flavour added, I'm ready to do it. Male VTubers get a discount. It'll be like that Gwyneth Paltrow candle or the Amouranth beer.

Void Scribas

Yeah Yeah, you people like to sperg about Legal Mindset, but he is now talking with a Vtuber artist about the creation of models

EDIT: She is Italian. Does all Italian Vtubers like to do art?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
My oshi, who is not a whore peddling masturbation aids meant to make you addicted to immoral pleasures of the flesh, will stream soon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The site does stay on-topic most of the time, but it is pretty disingenuous to get annoyed over anyone "shitting on randoms" when we have threads dedicated to doing exactly that outside of General.
its not really the act of doing it but the constant propensity to seemingly do it every time the disliked chuuba is mentioned
you have a right to call sayu and kirschey fat retards but it does seem kinda forced to do it every-time

Also id disagree that the other rec room threads are equivalent to "shitting on randoms", all the threads are community watch-like posts like the homeland about funny spergery in the scene often without long-term focuses on individuals unless they're dedicated spergs, and even then lots of them dont even produce good enough content to be posted there.
The only dedicated threads are about geniune schizophrenics and not just retards that make people cringe

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
On Kagura Mea

closedblas

vtuber vagueposting
Must be a day ending with Y
Real retirement starts with black text on white background, not random tweets with a bunch of exclamation mark.
I think she's just vague tweeting.

She's also an independent not a corpo.
That being said she also tweeted this three days ago. Girl's mental state is ultra down.

On Kagura Mea:
She's basically lazy and also menhera. She streams on both Bilibili and Youtube (90% unarchived/member-only karaoke).
She started streaming on Bilibili because this one chinese Hearthstone streamer is a big vtuber fan, and got his MCN to contract her.
Until some time last year, this MCN managed her Bilibili channel.
Part of this management was getting clipping channels to cover her, and they were doing pretty consistent clipping/subbing.
Then she changed to a different MCN, owned by a Japanese guy. This new company wanted ownership of the clipping channels included in the deal.
So the subbers quit and stopped making clips.
As time went on, it got kind of obvious that this new company wasn't doing a good job - not scheduling streams properly, getting the word out about merch drops and events, typical marketing stuff, and she was streaming on Bilibili much less frequently.
They were also fucking up the stream membership monetization.

Last week was Bilibili World, their twitchcon essentially. No announcement was made about being there, selling merch etc.
Some autist went to her merch stall and asked the staff there about what's going on on video.
The staff there said "whatever she wants, we're respecting her wishes, we don't want her to work too much."
This got uploaded, company made some vague PR statement and late announcement that she's there, and the video got taken down.

Yesterday was her 6 year anniversary of streaming on Bilibili, but she didn't have a stream scheduled til the 19th. (Her MCN made a notice on the 16th that she wouldn't be streaming from 15th-18th, lol)
She had a youtube membered stream today (7/17 ~5am ET) and was reading marshmallows.
One marshmallow, another tard breaking containment, was basically saying "Hey, did you know your MCN is dropping the ball on Bilibili?"
Then she started raging about people whiteknight-ing for her and blaming management, when she's just lazy about doing stuff.
Some more rage about not being able to retialate against people flaming her or her MCN.
Bitching about how people think she doesn't know her MCN doesn't do much. "No I'm just lazy" etc.
Not the first time this happened, and not the first time she went off on saviorfags.

tldr woman mea moment

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
its not really the act of doing it but the constant propensity to seemingly do it every time the disliked chuuba is mentioned
you have a right to call sayu and kirschey fat retards but it does seem kinda forced to do it every-time
Maybe they should stop being fat and retarded then.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hey, If there is any VTubers that want to commission me to create an edible stand with their flavour added, I'm ready to do it. Male VTubers get a discount. It'll be like that Gwyneth Paltrow candle or the Amouranth beer.
Knowing the hygenie of the average vtuber this would be an effective way to spread a new form of disease
Like that beer made from vagina yeast, but this time it gives an effect similar to salmonella

Maybe they should stop being fat and retarded then.

True! The fat bit can be fixed but the retardation can be terminal

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Matara is playing Deep Rock Galactic with Dodger/Dexbonus, who apparently has a vtuber model now? That's a blast from the past.

ex_lurker

Without additional purchases you'll derive no pleasure from any of those items
You guys lack imagination, you can always go the Chris chan route and shove the acrylic stand up your ass.

frz

I'm so confused right now
Why are people being surprised Vhoejo doing hoe thing???? They were literally the #1 whore corpo before Vailure.
If I have to name top 5 most whore vtubers I know of, Zentreya is up there despite being a guy
Or maybe because he's a guy so he know what's the most effective way to whore out.

In other news, I noticed recently, with the introduction of HoloESL ala Justice.
There's a surge of ESL clippers who just subs the wrong english
For example this video:

At the end of the vid Cecillia said "He bit me" which I digress is kinda hard to hear but the subber went and use "he takes me" as if the dog takes her to bed or something.
There were plenty of other clips I saw. Just a cycle of ESL subbing ESL resulting in broken english.
It's pretty lax on this one but there were ones where the subber just did half the video of incorrect subs. It gets particularly bad in collabs.
I think ERB got the subs wrong the most, then Cici.

Also dumb question but does british considered ESL? There are so many slangs and terms which is used nowhere but inside specific regions of england, much like Australian English, which is why ERB gets her subs wrong the most.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I definitely don't do it over every little thing, though? It just stands out more because when I do it, people get their panties in a knot over it because they are both well-liked here and I only chime in when something big happens.

Sayu, especially, I only react to when she does something retarded or people start pushing some dumbass narrative like the whole thing with Matara. Unless throwing a Migo out counts somehow.

Nothing any more retarded about shitting on them for existing and not liking them, than others shitting on Mouse or the other non-Froot VShojo members for existing and not liking them.

The whole point is the massive hypocrisy and overreaction to incredibly minor things and people missing the point when it gets thrown back them.

Also id disagree that the threads are equivalent to this, all the threads are community watch-like posts like the homeland about funny spergery in the scene, the only dedicated threads are about geniune schizophrenics and not just retards that make people cringe
The watch threads are the definition of shitting on randoms people find on Twitter, 99% of which definitely fall under the "don't affect enjoyment of your oshis". Most of those people are absolute nobodies with like 50 followers.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Unless throwing a Migo out counts
Yeah it counts did you forget when @Bay Lurker destroyed all of the Nijifans of this forum with that? :BijouBijou:

We shouldnt be discussing this shit but how to stop Brave Group who are dropping Thai Ladyboys into vtubing in batchs of 4

Its worse than i tought they are not the average SEANIGGgER anymore

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
We need to yell at Sakana to yell at the girls to clean their shit. This is legitimately horrifying.
The managers just yell back at Kevin each time this happens now. That's the smartest decision in life he's made, hiring women to tard wrangle the mental ward.

My fate is a haunted curse.
Please, I'm just a (real) human bean.
Plastic makes my tummy hurt.
Just don't collab with Sayu.
[Shoji Meguro guitar solo]

Unfortunately effort presses too much unto her.

Horo7618

No one in particular
That wasn't aimed at you. I worded it wrong.

We're really going into the "weirdly tilted over VTubers" thing on this site of all places? That is literally everyone on this site on a daily basis.
Hell, we could make it a tagline:
The Virtual Asylum: Getting weirdly tilted over VTubers since 2022

Top Bottom