"We said simple English NOT AUSTRALIAN"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nano in the TVA Discord server

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
For posterity, since it was already brought up here.
1721197012862.png
1721197030106.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Is Hexa pissed her janny got banned? :whatastory:
idk man i was just spitballing since she is still there and is one of the people friendly to nano, but the discord is so public it could've been anyone

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla is live god will grant remission of sins in heaven deus vuit

20240716_232958.jpg

Last edited:

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Well that was fucking boring.
:whatastory:

Props to her for being calmer than expected, though.
Same here. I was expecting slurs, name-calling, and meltdowns to happen, but this was calmer than I expected

frz

Same here. I was expecting slurs, name-calling, and meltdowns to happen, but this was calmer than I expected
I joined expecting some spicy drama
I left after starting some BL talk
:smugrys:
Wtf was even going on in there to cause this? It seemed like people actually started warming up to her on this side in the past 6 months or so compared to how they had been towards her for a while after she got canned.
I checked an @Cubanodun was sperging about her monthly.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha has some opinions about woman toilets, also she never ate any food left in those. Even a banana.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I joined expecting some spicy drama
I left after starting some BL talk
:smugrys:
But that's all they're talking about in there in the first place.

The Discord is to the forum as Niji is to Holo.

Fujos everywhere and you occasionally get fired out of a cannon.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Now I'm even more confused. Outside of the one YOU STOOPID BITCH guy (who doesn't even dislike her iirc) I don't think anyone's feelings toward her are particularly negative? She's alright by me at the very least, just needs to stop letting a bunch of gossiping autists get to her.

psst Nano join the forum, we're marginally less gay than the Discord here.

Bronze

View attachment 73832
View attachment 73833
I don't think she's been lurking here, at least in the forum recently, because I don't remember seeing most people here mocking her with malicious intent, shitting on her for being lazy/bad or showing strong dislike due to rumors(maybe that "Devil incarnate" dude is an exception). What I saw in general was people making fun of some stuff she did/say just like we do with everyone and being curious of what happened.

It's a boring conclusion, but it's far better than her breaching NDA or starting some shit about cyberlive/phase when she's mostly moved on and in a happier place. good job bnuy/wlof :shubaIapprob:

tgmslc

kson x Tenga model and merch:

Exo-kson Acrylic Stand, T-Shirt and a box of tissues to clean up all kinds of spills

Bruh, I can't believe I sent this idiot my first ever superchat when she was in Holo...
:depressedtako:

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Now I'm even more confused. Outside of the one YOU STOOPID BITCH guy (who doesn't even dislike her iirc) I don't think anyone's feelings toward her are particularly negative? She's alright by me at the very least, just needs to stop letting a bunch of gossiping autists get to her.

The amount of women in the discord instantly makes other females angry. It's the simple law of femoid aggression.
I don't think she's been lurking here, at least in the forum recently, because I don't remember seeing most people here mocking her with malicious intent, shitting on her for being lazy/bad or showing strong dislike due to rumors(maybe that "Devil incarnate" dude is an exception). What I saw in general was people making fun of some stuff she did/say just like we do with everyone and being curious of what happened.

It's a boring conclusion, but it's far better than her breaching NDA or starting some shit about cyberlive/phase when she's mostly moved on and in a happier place. good job bnuy/wlof :shubaIapprob:
I am convinced none of these zoomers lurk the forum, not enough brainrot for them, she also mentioned discord specifically so she either scoped it out with an alt or one of the other grooming targets in there told her about it.
Lol.png
She's a million times more likely to be made fun of/be seriously criticized here because we don't have a chuuba protection mandate though, and also because people are way less accommodating even if you are female and/or sorta? kinda? famous?

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Calli also posted this new go getters dance and encouraged people to meme it

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
View attachment 73832
View attachment 73833
I still don't get her reasoning. As far as I can see, she threw away a massive opportunity with phase, as she could have easily been a steady 4-view if she had just worked something out with the fish. Outside of that, her schedule also went to shit, which caused a massive audience bleed. Honestly, she needed a tard wrangler, and her series of mistakes show that. Personally, her post here reads like she is coping with what could have been, and fun is just her enjoying what she has left. Im willing to take Hexa at her word and chalk everything up to a conflict of options, but that doesn't change why most have a problem with it her. Its not that she's a "Bad vtuber" or "Evil" its more the fact that she's wasting her potential. To me, Nanos's story reads like the class valedictorian becoming a stripper after dropping out of a good school. While the hate she gets definitely exists, I feel she's ignoring the disappointment from everyone who sees her true potential. She still has the talent, but I feel she is just too jaded to see it and embrace it.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
View attachment 73832
View attachment 73833

Was there really much here that was truly negative about her Phase exit? What I mostly saw in the way of suppositions here - and even at /pcg/ - was that she just did something dumb in a company sense that got her fired, not something malicious or reflective of a bad character (at least on a personal level).

"Yuri, you dumb bitch" was/is used in a more endearing manner, with the general feeling being, "hope she does well. Wish things didn't go down the way it did. Best of luck to her, seriously."

Kinda curious how long that NDA lasts, but the again, she sounds like she doesn't want to kick up that dust, so we'll probably be forever left with our suppositions and the best dissections of them. Yuri, you dumb bitch.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
English vtuber goes like this in term of popularity
1. Hololive EN, undisputed king. Gave popularity to the scene. They cultivated a fanbase that will support everyone else in the corpo. Basically untouchable.
2. Vshojo, formerly regarded as third biggest with ironmouse leading the helm. They dominate the twitch vtuber scene. Alot of people credit their success to poaching the biggest talents from Niji/other corpos. But ironmouse by herself pulls in crazy viewership and carrying the company despite most of it being sleeping.
3. Independents: a lot of vtuber with no corpo affiliation makes up this space. Primarily streams on twitch and upload highlights on youtube. Filian is in this space. It used to be hard to place them, but with the release of Dokibird and Maid Mint into the wild, they are now cementing their 3rd place position, both of whom still retains strong viewership after what would be called "drama buff"
4. Phase Connect. Very loyal & dedicated fanbase with insane clipping amount ratio. Also belovingly known as the retardation corpo.
5. Nijisanji English, formerly #2, they lost some of their best streamers and even the one remains doesn't stream, even if you discount all the drama that soured the branding. At the moment the entire branch is being solo sustained by Scarle who pulls in a crazy amount of $100,000 in superchat with about 500 average ccv, this woman is milking 2 red super per live viewer. Meloco actually pulls in hololive-tier viewership, but her streams are fully japanese and her audience are mostly japanese. I am disqualifying her from being counted as part of NijiEN.
6. Idol corp, still much much smaller than everyone else above them. They are doing well recently, but still much much smaller.
7. Everyone else are considered "micro" (a.k.a very very small) corpos with very low viewership, there are hundreds of these, V&U is one, these micro corpos usually died off after 3 years as they fail to penetrate the market and shitty leadership also usually follows with internal drama. Idol honestly was one of these but the CEO refused to let it die by having this small trick called "infinite money hack". They escaped this status and now doing somewhat well on their own.

having a lot of 3 views qualified for me. They used to rely solely on
🅱️
in
🅱️
enrose. But now Coni, Roca, Fuyo, Poko & Kai is doing really well. They really struck gold? silver? bronze? with gen 2. They lost some menheras, but they also gained some stable vtubers who should continue to gain viewership as time goes.
They are in danger of exploding after the brave move and everyone started being active on their PL, but that was months ago and nothing has changed yet.
I can not tell the future whether their vtubers will leave on-mass after contract runs out or can Aviel convince them to stay with the new totally transparent internet-lawyer-revised contracts.
But as of this moment/for the last 6 months, they are doing well.
I'd only qualify this with some honorable mentions, since there are a few noteworthy ones in the small corpo category before you get to "literally who" tier (in no particular order, they are all generally in low 3 view, high 2 view territory):
  1. Production Kawaii - The only other small corpo still standing from the era of Phase's founding. Leans heavily into the "idol" aspect of VTubing, with a small, but dedicated fanbase. The most unicorn-friendly corpo in this weight class, with all that implies. Quite a bit of lore with this one, a few doxx incidents, and they took a major blow when their Gen 3 walked out on them to form V-Dere. They had a lackluster gen with Hanamizuki but seem to be doing well so far with Ephemira.
  2. V-Dere. The corpo that Gen 3 of kawaii (sans Oceane) made when they jumped ship. They've been doing OK, though for a while they didn't seem to do much as a group, since they had initially planned to go their separate ways IIRC. Best known here for being the home of a certain brown woman. Recently opened Gen 2 auditions.
  3. V&U - Korean corpo with a bunch of talents that cover different niches, so it's hard to generalize. Used to be more KR-oriented, but they took on a lot of non-KR hires as they accelerated. They have a bunch of new girls who are doing relatively well, but their numbers frankly seem botted as hell, especially after their acceleration. Things don't seem to be going that well behind the scenes though, since @Bronze , myself and some other guys at the VRev implosion thread found some vent alts that are most likely the accounts of some of the girls in there. Speaking of VRev...
  4. VReverie - Started out as one of the most promising in this space, with a great stable of talents. Now a hollow shell of itself. Had practically every talent but Nova walk out on them last year. They then proceeded to debut their Gen 3 on the day V4Mirai debuted their new gen, getting only a fraction of the numbers. Management has been AWOL for a while now. Utter collapse seems to have been averted, but it's just a matter of time. See the VRev Implosion Watch thread for more.
  5. Brave Group - Aside from the partnership with Idol, they've made a big push into the EN sphere in the past year:
    • V4Mirai - The NA branch leading the charge into EN. Best known now for being the previous home of a current HoloEN. Took on some really good talents, but since their Gen 2 Petalight debuted late last year, and especially after Gen 3 Lunalia, they've increasingly carved themselves out as the GFE ASMR company. It seems to work though since they've got solid growth and numbers, sometimes going into high 3 view
    • Globie - The EU branch, though they've also taken in a few non-Euros. Variety stream focus, though they are unfortunately overlooked because of males. They don't seem to be taking the Niji approach though, and haven't attracted the fujos. Some of the dudes seem alright, but it's the girls who carry the company, and they've got some good ones.
    • VSPO! EN - The gaming-oriented foray into EN. They just debuted so it's too early to say anything.
  6. PixelLink - US VTuber corpo. CGDCT and they do it well. Recently gained a lot of traction with their Gen 2 and the VSMP Minecraft server, but previously showed up on the radar when Pippa raided Lottie's debut last year. Steady growth, and honestly my pick for a corpo in this class (outside of Brave) with potential staying power.
  7. EIEN Project - Made a splash last year around the time IdolEN still had new car smell. They had a few issues with their Gen 1 talents (see: the infamous gaming chair incident), but the big troublemakers have since graduated, with one of them founding VAllure to have her own VTuber company with blackjack and hookers. There was a point where it seemed they would go under, but they seem to have stabilized with their Gen 2.
  8. VAllure - The whore corpo. Other than that, it's premature to really say anything. At the very least, they haven't fallen apart, which is notable considering the concept.
  9. Specialite - Don't know enough about them to say anything really (I've only watched a couple of Victoria Valerie streams), other than their concept of being a mixed EN/JP company, managed by REALITY Studios Inc. Only knew of them thanks to some sponsored debut watchalongs last year. Still included them since on paper they seem to be in the same weight class as the other corpos above.
Don't know how threadmarks work but these should be marked in the thread. If someone wants to do the JP scene I know there are others more qualified but if no one bites I'll probably make a post.

Pretty sure threadmarks is in place of the wiki idea but if we did a wiki these types of posts are what interests me. They are moderately objective and pretty comprehensive. Additionally, there are some other autists, on other sites, who post just informational content, e.g. new song covers daily, and they would also fit in.
She annoyed me when, after getting shit for switching to a coomer model, she complained and blamed her fanbase for not making clips when she was in her loli model.

Such things make it hard for me to look fondly upon the person.
You might be happier not knowing the "forbidden knowledge" then.

Three gamers and Aki try to go up laughing all the way

Also some cooking streams that happened

Babiniku that speaks English and makes good meals. Also, rice and a burger:gsh:

Lime is one of the few vtubers who's shorts make me want to watch streams. Plus Giri

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"Yuri, you dumb bitch" was/is used in a more endearing manner, with the general feeling being, "hope she does well. Wish things didn't go down the way it did. Best of luck to her, seriously."
pls understand, woman brain
sarcasm doesnt always register well

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
>Russian
>“white”
:amextodoubt:

Chinese Australian

Vietnamese American
what I am learning here is that Kiara is the only purebred real and true and honest white woman in vtubing
(ignoring the fact that she might be 1/16th amerimutt, aka black)

Top Bottom