"What's a word to refer to your bodypart, for you guys? Your XY chromosomium sword"Shiori Novella

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

VSoyBoy

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Bronze

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

huhcover.jpg

For posterity, since it was already brought up here.
View attachment 73832
View attachment 73833
This was much less gayer than I expected. Reality is often times disappointing.
Now I'm even more confused. Outside of the one YOU STOOPID BITCH guy (who doesn't even dislike her iirc) I don't think anyone's feelings toward her are particularly negative? She's alright by me at the very least, just needs to stop letting a bunch of gossiping autists get to her.

psst Nano join the forum, we're marginally less gay than the Discord here.
From my perspective, most people were laughing at her for fucking up astronomically in one of the most coastable jobs out there, but no ill will whatsoever (which is mostly a male thing and I can see femoids taking it as if they shot their dog).
The things I (or we) wanna know are the things that she can't talk about, and if she rekindles Cyberlive again she will have a target on her back, narrowing her choices to a single one, disappearing from vtubing. That is the ENvtubing Pandora's Box, no reason to not look into it, yet no one will talk willingly.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Was there really much here that was truly negative about her Phase exit? What I mostly saw in the way of suppositions here - and even at /pcg/ - was that just did something dumb in a company sense that got her fired, not something malicious are reflective of a bad character (at least on a personal level).

"Yuri, you dumb bitch" was/is used in a more endearing manner, with the general feeling being, "hope she does well. Wish things didn't go down the way it did. Best of luck to her, seriously."

Kinda curious how long that NDA lasts, but the again, she sounds like she doesn't want to kick up that dust, so we'll probably be forever left with our suppositions and the best dissections of them. Yuri, you dumb bitch.
Let's not rewrite history here, there was an overwhelmingly negative sentiment at first, and while I don't think anyone outright hated or had ill will toward her, she was the butt of the joke for quite a while until we eventually got bored of it and moved on. That "live Yuri reaction" image gets a lot of mileage whenever Phase gets a W, and while I love that kind of banter and would never try to shut it down even when I like the chuuba in question, it's not hard to see why she'd not have the best impression of us if that was her first exposure to TVA.

My initial confusion over the Discord antics today is more of a "why now?" thing. I remember her earning a fair bit of respect for standing by Kirsche and Phase during the OffKai drama and Kirsche's fanbase in general seem to at the very least be cool with her these days from what I've seen, so it seems strange that it'd be now that something she's seen here has pushed her over the edge. All I can think of is that someone's been sending her cherrypicked messages over a period of time to upset her, which would be incredibly fucking gay.

I will say in general I sympathise with her worrying about people's perception of her being fired from Phase. There really is no "right" way to terminate a talent without causing some kind of issue, and while Phase's termination notice was much more professional than the ones we've seen from Nijisanji and Idol, the vagueness leaves room for rumours to spread that she can't properly clarify or debunk without violating an NDA; all we have to go on is that rrat that she was skimming money by accepting private donations. It could be a complete falsehood. It could be true and she earnestly regrets it. It could have been a misunderstanding. We'll never know, but everyone's going to make an assumption and judge her moral character based on that, which is genuinely unfair.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Let's not rewrite history here, there was an overwhelmingly negative sentiment at first, and while I don't think anyone outright hated or had ill will toward her, she was the butt of the joke for quite a while until we eventually got bored of it and moved on. That "live Yuri reaction" image gets a lot of mileage whenever Phase gets a W, and while I love that kind of banter and would never try to shut it down even when I like the chuuba in question, it's not hard to see why she'd not have the best impression of us if that was her first exposure to TVA.

My initial confusion over the Discord antics today is more of a "why now?" thing. I remember her earning a fair bit of respect for standing by Kirsche and Phase during the OffKai drama and Kirsche's fanbase in general seem to at the very least be cool with her these days from what I've seen, so it seems strange that it'd be now that something she's seen here has pushed her over the edge. All I can think of is that someone's been sending her cherrypicked messages over a period of time to upset her, which would be incredibly fucking gay.

I will say in general I sympathise with her worrying about people's perception of her being fired from Phase. There really is no "right" way to terminate a talent without causing some kind of issue, and while Phase's termination notice was much more professional than the ones we've seen from Nijisanji and Idol, the vagueness leaves room for rumours to spread that she can't properly clarify or debunk without violating an NDA; all we have to go on is that rrat that she was skimming money by accepting private donations. It could be a complete falsehood. It could be true and she earnestly regrets it. It could have been a misunderstanding. We'll never know, but everyone's going to make an assumption and judge her moral character based on that, which is genuinely unfair.
I didn't give a shit about her then and I don't give a shit about her now, but I will say, you guys did spend a good couple fucking months in that thread going on and on about her longer than most graduation discussions I've seen, this probably isn't it (probably was just a woman moment) but I could see how that could lead to some negative feelings towards us (really who cares) add to that the general lack of nuance in people's views of things nowadays and you've got yourself a bonified anti clubhouse in her mind.

Who likes being made the butt of jokes anyways? Specially a fragile ego e-girl of today's internet, the chuubas that "like us" have all fled to the discord where they're shielded from a lot of the nastier aspects and backstory of this place and they're like the edgy 1%ers who also really like the attention and friendgroup clique shit they've got going over there. We shouldn't fool ourselves into thinking MOST vtubers wouldn't see this place extremely negatively, just be thankful this one had the maturity to not sperg out even when people were ready to egg her on.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

That's why I stated that I didn't really see much that was "truly negative." I didn't see anything like you'd see toward a Froot or an Elira. With Yuri, it was a strong sentiment of "what the fuck did you DO to get FIRED from PHASE CONNECT?!" Yuri, you dumb bitch as more of an expression of disappointment, not disdain. Quite a difference in negativity.

And as you also noted, we don't really know what went down behind the scenes, so all we can do is piece things together based on what is said and what isn't, how other members of Phase react and treat her name down the line, etc. From nearly all I've seen, it wasn't any detestable character flaw, just likely some dumb thing inside a company that will get you fired.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
kson x Tenga model and merch:

Exo-kson Acrylic Stand, T-Shirt and a box of tissues to clean up all kinds of spills

Cool, Kson as a Frame Arms Girl, what a neat id..............
Talent Freedom huh:vomit:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I didn't give a shit about her then and I don't give a shit about her now, but I will say, you guys did spend a good couple fucking months in that thread going on and on about her longer than most graduation discussions I've seen, this probably isn't it (probably was just a woman moment) but I could see how that could lead to some negative feelings towards us (really who cares) add to that the general lack of nuance in people's views of things nowadays and you've got yourself a bonified anti clubhouse in her mind.

Who likes being made the butt of jokes anyways? Specially a fragile ego e-girl of today's internet, the chuubas that "like us" have all fled to the discord where they're shielded from a lot of the nastier aspects and backstory of this place and they're like the edgy 1%ers who also really like the attention and friendgroup clique shit they've got going over there. We shouldn't fool ourselves into thinking MOST vtubers wouldn't see this place extremely negatively, just be thankful this one had the maturity to not sperg out even when people were ready to egg her on.

Understandable. We went on about her because 1) we like Phase Connect, and 2) we like Yuri, and, most importantly, 3) that someone would get terminated from Phase Connect, a place where you have Pippa and Lia and Tenma and Lumi do all the shit they have done and not once even gotten a suspension - all this made for quite the entertaining discussion.

What I'm saying is: Nano: Don't take things the wrong way, we love your stupid ass. Just try to be a tad less stupid, please.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So Yuri joined the discord and none of you took the chance to call her a "STOOPID BIIIITCH" to her face?

My disappointment with the gtoomcord grows every day.
If you did that then you'd get sent to proc's homoerotic foreplay dungeon along with thhrang for tonight's foxgirl cosplay session.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Who likes being made the butt of jokes anyways? Specially a fragile ego e-girl of today's internet.
We're nearly all Phasefags and her termination was the first major sign of trouble in paradise during the forum's existance, so there was more genuine interest in it at the time than Obvious Black Company Implosion #47853 or the recent small corpo graduations who're blatantly being poached by someone else. It's obviously not pleasant having randos autistically speculating about you so I can appreciate that much, at least.

It looks like she's deleted the tweets so I guess she's over it now, at least. I just wish there was some way to patch the female mind to be able to fire back with more banter, rather than getting upset about it.

I wish I could rainbow your post 100 times just for this lol. 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
"Over it for tonight", not "over it for good"...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just wish there was some way to patch the female mind to be able to fire back with more banter, rather than getting upset about it.
I wish I could rainbow your post 100 times just for this lol. 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It looks like she's deleted the tweets so I guess she's over it now, at least. I just wish there was some way to patch the female mind to be able to fire back with more banter, rather than getting upset about it.
If we did that then women would just take over all men in non physical acitivites due to their inherent multitasking qualities and the uncanny ability to be backstabbing hoes on a dime

Its the power limiter, dont let the secret out, man

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
he has 10k+ posts just pick 100 and rainbow them :gloomiLaugh:
Does he now? Jesus Hff I dunno if I should congratulate you or be sorry for your loss...?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
My initial confusion over the Discord antics today is more of a "why now?" thing.

entirely a coincidence this all happened the day of lumi's 3rd anniversary

Stunned But Dumb

Does he now? Jesus Hff I dunno if I should congratulate you or be sorry for your loss...?

There's a reason the three highest count posters all come from the pippa thread

Hff201

Early Adopter
I enjoy playing "Kick the Reticule" about a hundred times a night in the Pippa thread, please understand.

Bronze

Bit funny her not wanting people to gossip is the reason we ended up looping about her.
entirely a coincidence this all happened the day of lumi's 3rd anniversary
:gloomiLaugh:

Top Bottom