"If I just pour vinegar and water into the pot and leave it to sit will it kill the mold?"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Why are people being surprised Vhoejo doing hoe thing???? They were literally the #1 whore corpo before Vailure.
If I have to name top 5 most whore vtubers I know of, Zentreya is up there despite being a guy
This isn't a Vshojo thing though?
We're talking about a girl who made a butt plug-tail the face of her brand, sold merch of it, joked about and 3d mimed fucking other girls with it, all in "seiso" Hololive. Vshojo hasn't driven Kson to act any hornier than she already was.
Sex appeal is a big part of any entertainment industry that any given performer will be tempted to use, some are just more oblique when they do so. Like Fauna has talked about how even recently the Hololive girls have been directed to act sexy in things like the Summerfest, or you have the likes of Marine who are some of the horniest streamers around.
And damn, have you seen Kiara and her average thumbnail lately?
kiara-part-time-worker-stream.png
People are just making fun of the hypocritical attitude of this streamer being slutty is fine because I like them, but those streamers being slutty makes them whores because I don't care about them.

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Gonna Tardloop and speculate about what made Nano so shitter-shattered. Two weeks ago this shit-stirrer necro'ed the "Yuri and Phase Connect Separation thread";
Hi, I'm new here but I wanna bump this thread with something you may have missed.

Nano did a "behind-the-scenes Q&A" two months ago and from 2:47:00 to 2:51:00 comes the best part

I have at one point found that one of my best friends in vtubing was like.....my biggest anti
So that made me depressed and really angry for like...months, maybe like a year
Don't go look for who that person is, you probably won't figure it out
For a while it made me really depressed, made me lose motivation and made me just not wanna continue

Who you think she's talking about ? Lumi ? Does this have anything to do with Phase Connect termination ?

It only led to barely one new page of discussion, but after this frankly pathetic little hissy-fit she clearly cannot, and will not stop seething about her dishonourable discharge from Fishmans Temu bean-plushie and coffee-bean emporium.

Last edited:

Salado

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Limkin

I mean he's chosen Kirsche as his goon material, so his quality standards can't really be that high.
They are more wide than high, that's for sure. I hope she didn't pay much for that doujin, because that shit was boring. And this is the worst thing someone can say about fap material

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I definitely don't do it over every little thing, though? It just stands out more because when I do it, people get their panties in a knot over it because they are both well-liked here and I only chime in when something big happens.

Sayu, especially, I only react to when she does something retarded or people start pushing some dumbass narrative like the whole thing with Matara. Unless throwing a Migo out counts
You and other traumatized poor Scoots that he has to guess if he gets a Migo or a positive reaction about his Sayuposting
Let's play a game do I get a positive or negative reaction first? I won't reveal my guess as to not influence someone but I'll say it after
Edit: positive wins with Bronze's like and that was my bet did you win?

I picked it because the positives always outweigh the negative on Sayuposting but I'll always get the same 5 or so migos too so it was just a matter of who saw this post first thanks for playing
:faunacry:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Matara is playing Deep Rock Galactic with Dodger/Dexbonus, who apparently has a vtuber model now? That's a blast from the past.

Dodger is a vtuber now? wtf. Granted I haven't watched her content in years.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Wait, Yuri joined the TVA discord and did not get groomed?

I am disappointed, son. :Ame-BOO:

I thought it was the other way around, that the TVA discord was where vtubers go to groom viewers. :ameliaThink:

Fuck it, let's activate Occam's razor for this shit. The tweet that started this mini-drama was Nano talking about not liking being perceived and that she does this for fun. My whole rrat is simple, she entered the vtubing scene as a hobby, but then it became a career and that thing burn her out. Probably she realized that the corpo responsibilities of being in Phase Connect weren't something that she can deal with, and that made her sperg out. Most likely the contract issue she had with Sakana was that she wanted to have a lower workload and Sakana told her NO. She would rather not be in the coffee selling business.

If that's the case, then even if it is a disappointment that she got out of the golden ship, it is still a valid choice. If this is what she wants, if she wants to be a vtuber for fun more than vtubing as a job or an artistic career, then more power to her. I hope she gets a good life, and she gets to enjoy her vtubing.

Wouldn't explain a termination with all the other trappings, and this would be something that would have no reason to be hush-hush about.

This girl is talking about growing a penis to fuck Katta. WTF, this woman is crazy.

Fuck her in a "I love you" way or in a "I'm going to brutally rape you" way?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
At the end of the vid Cecillia said "He bit me" which I digress is kinda hard to hear but the subber went and use "he takes me" as if the dog takes her to bed or something.
I can clearly hear the letter “T” at the beginning of the word. What I hear is “he ticks\tick\ticked me”. But not "takes", you're right there.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You and other traumatized poor Scoots that he has to guess if he gets a Migo or a positive reaction about his Sayuposting

:faunacry:
I don't know what's going on and I don't have time to catch up so I'll just say migos don't bug me I'm meming just like how people meme on bay lurker I genuinely thought it would be a fun game to guess which reaction I would get first
Keep on migoing Sayu posts or anyone for that matter it's just a sticker I seriously don't care and have never cared about them beyond just a fun thing to gauge a post response
Edit: you go jambalaya do what makes you happy lol

🐺 Time

Nyan cat vs Skibidi toilet

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ina is back from her ff14 raiding :sanasmile:

Bronze

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I am breaking the Matrix wide open because I now use Migos to mean "that was interesting, here is a Sakura Miko, a cool vtuber in a pose showing she approves!"
Now what, fags?

https://files.catbox.moe/nudm4o.gif

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

First Rosemi stream this month

Kotoka signs of life, NijiKoshien draft was today

Iluna 2nd Anniversary

おしながき_EN.jpg

Maria is either very hopeful or genuinely teasing something

Bronze

Stunned But Dumb

In a perfect world there wouldn't be 4 vtubers I very much adore that enjoy streaming at the same damn time... Goddammit. I should've stayed a vod bro

Koronesuki

X-Potato
In other news, I noticed recently, with the introduction of HoloESL ala Justice.
There's a surge of ESL clippers who just subs the wrong english
For example this video:

At the end of the vid Cecillia said "He bit me" which I digress is kinda hard to hear but the subber went and use "he takes me" as if the dog takes her to bed or something.

You're both wrong. She said, "He attacked me!" ESLs complaining about ESLs subtitling ESLs incorrectly.
:ameheh:
Also dumb question but does british considered ESL? There are so many slangs and terms which is used nowhere but inside specific regions of england, much like Australian English, which is why ERB gets her subs wrong the most.
Pretty much. American English is actually closer to Shakespearean English than modern British English is.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Top Bottom