"I don't get why rodge (Rogue) equals random though, that's an interesting way to call it"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
was he the one that had a manga of something similar? if so it could have been something like Sana and choosing a specific path in life over being an idol.
Yep, his one-shot is part of the shounen jump contest stuff back then iirc

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It's really only there for fan creators to have some to work off of.

Honestly :gurawho:
People are saying he broke NDA or something, they really need to stop that from happening.

But you know what's in order when somebody kicks the bucket...
View attachment 73974
END OF AN ERA!
Sadly not
Ganma wasnt the most notable Stars like Roberu or Astel but he truly loved Holostars with all of his Heart FUUUUCK this one hurts

They also got him to send a letter like Mel

:pikameefuck:Sayonara Gan-chan

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
People are saying he broke NDA or something, they really need to stop that from happening.
The obvious solution is to not have NDAs:mitothink:

RiverBear

Oh. i liked Gamma. Sucks it had to be this way

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Loreshit is one of the worst parts of corpo vtubing, I can't wait for even more needless masturbatory fanfiction instead of actual entertainment!
When I think of the entertainment I most enjoyed, it was the product of careful creation over a long period of time, followed by a long period of editing, rewriting, and re-editing to create the final product that we see as consumers. Something like anime, which I'm thinking will approximate what this would be, is a collaborative effort between writers, vice actors, and various animators to create a story. Even something that seems like a solitary project like writing fiction will have someone doing editing, someone doing layout, a cover artist, and proof-readers to help to the writer. I suspect that there is not going to be any of that collaboration or curation so necessary to create great stories.

The second problem is that most female vtubers have really different tastes to what their predominantly male audience does, and even if we claim to like the same thing, we like it for very different reasons. For example, I liked Doctor Who because it was a fun, pulpy romp through space where you didn't know what was going to happen next. Most chuubas who liked Doctor Who decided to write Superwholock. I'm not saying women can't write fiction men enjoy, but I don't like my chances, either.

I'm going to give this a chance. I like fiction and storytelling and I'd like to see how they do this. I'm not optimistic about how it will turn out, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
The obvious solution is to not have NDAs:mitothink:
Maybe. Or just maybe the contracts/ rules/ stipulations are quite idiotic. Case in point
No offense to the other UPROAR members but Gamma was the star. I feel like if Japan invented baseball it'd be one strike and you're out and then you don't get to bat again. In fact, you might be left at the stadium to reflect.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I wash my waterbottle out with hot water and soap/washing-up liquid every 3-4 uses. Probably still not enough overall. Most people never even think about this kind of thing.
It my experience it's always any kind of straw they just run water through it and call it washed.
When I think of the entertainment I most enjoyed, it was the product of careful creation over a long period of time, followed by a long period of editing, rewriting, and re-editing to create the final product that we see as consumers. Something like anime, which I'm thinking will approximate what this would be, is a collaborative effort between writers, vice actors, and various animators to create a story. Even something that seems like a solitary project like writing fiction will have someone doing editing, someone doing layout, a cover artist, and proof-readers to help to the writer. I suspect that there is not going to be any of that collaboration or curation so necessary to create great stories.

The second problem is that most female vtubers have really different tastes to what their predominantly male audience does, and even if we claim to like the same thing, we like it for very different reasons. For example, I liked Doctor Who because it was a fun, pulpy romp through space where you didn't know what was going to happen next. Most chuubas who liked Doctor Who decided to write Superwholock. I'm not saying women can't write fiction men enjoy, but I don't like my chances, either.

I'm going to give this a chance. I like fiction and storytelling and I'd like to see how they do this. I'm not optimistic about how it will turn out, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.
at worst you lose a few hours.

I'm entirely baffled by the "loreshit hate" in general at worst we get a decent mini animation that kills some time and then forget about it.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's Asumi Sena celebrating her fourth year with a 3D live at 8PM JST.

Clip from VSpo's Yakumo Beni, Ichinose Uruha, and Kaminari Qpi.

Mio with a dangerous asset.

Will each bite result in lost territory irl?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Honestly, learn from the tale of Lowtax Kyanka and just don't fucking stick your peepee in crazy.
As the graffiti from Hadrian's Wall said in ancient Latin: he who buggers a fire burns his phallus

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
There will be a stream from the remaining UPROAR!! members in less than 30 minutes in response to Gamma's termination

Should generally be the same stuff as when Hololive gen1 did their stream post-mel termination

Edit: Really short notice, just standard clarification about the announcement and that the remaining members will continue to do their best as UPROAR!! even if it's only 3 of them now
I also noticed that Uyu said he'll work hard to make sure that "something similar won't happen again in the future" in that phrasing.
(If you're wondering about Uyu's voice, he's currently having a throat issue)

Last edited:

Limkin

Graduation :polkasticks: Graduation :polkasticks:
The less male vtubers there is the better. Although this one wasn't so bad, and drew some yuri so he is not terrible in my book.

WaWa

Tetel's Oshi left her a comment on her video! :sanasmile:

UberSoldat

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Negzana

Regarding Gamma's termination, I hope the best for his future and am now aware there was a holostar in fact named Gamma

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Sadly not
Ganma wasnt the most notable Stars like Roberu or Astel but he truly loved Holostars with all of his Heart FUUUUCK this one hurts

They also got him to send a letter like Mel

:pikameefuck:Sayonara Gan-chan

Oh. i liked Gamma. Sucks it had to be this way
Maybe. Or just maybe the contracts/ rules/ stipulations are quite idiotic. Case in point
No offense to the other UPROAR members but Gamma was the star. I feel like if Japan invented baseball it'd be one strike and you're out and then you don't get to bat again. In fact, you might be left at the stadium to reflect.
Gamma was a cool dude, this really sucks. His art streams were always really chill and he shined during VCR events. RIP to a real one.

GLtOkTpaEAAmAtq.jpg

Edit: Throwing in this, as well, because it was a really fun number.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo is singing.

Edit: She announced her birthday live next Wednesday 24 July with an impressive guest list.
Shishigami Leona and Yumekawa Kanau from Re:AcT's 2nd gen.
Re:AcT's Reverberation duo (Lisa Makoh and Usuwa Suu).
774inc's Suzumi Nemo.
Else.
Gems Company's Mizushina Aoi.

Re:AcT's Kulaku Lie continuing Chrono Trigger at 10PM JST.

-Needed a second try to beat Nizbel and Slash, lack of preparation with items.
-Had to grind for 30 minutes to beat Magus since she's very underleveled and lacking heal spells (used Frog and Robo, first attempt doesn't even have multi target heal spell).

VSpo's Shinomiya Runa and Asumi Sena talking about working out.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Well to lighten things up for those that actually care, here's a WataRyS mashup of Towa's FACT.

Top Bottom