"Minecraft if fun! Fun, in like a personal suffering kinda way, does that make me a masochist?"Ember Amane

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
That WAS blatant unicornism from them, though.
You just go "Oooh, aaah, bau bau" if you have nothing else to say. You know, the thing they do for 95% of their own streams.
You don't mute yourselves and sit in silence for a stream where you are supposed to be building hype.
I forgot that this happened. It also reminded me how one of their debut goals was to "protect your smile"
My eyes rolled so far back I felt the optic nerves snapping.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't know why some of you niggas think FWMC hate stars, they just don't want to interact with men like a lot of other holos, it isn't something new and besides Ina literally did the same thing they did on the very same stream yet I don't see anyone shitting on her, and the same goes for biboo and even IRyS to some extent.
They went silent during the stream, though, man. They basically collectively raped all the Stars' moms.
:yagoocry:

closedblas

I'm gonna agree to disagree on the whole Stars thing cause look at this shit,

What the hell happened Indonesia? You drop faster than Niji stocks now.

uh you read that wrong. INR is doing better than JPY.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
i know this is half a joke but i honestly think that if they had more men in they would have some wierd issues like this form up, Kuro literally doesnt even stream and his menhera moments are all focused on himself and not outside drama, Zen of course is politely viewed as a woman when he isnt
We've been over this. Kuro was let in because his estrogen levels are higher than all the other girls' combined.

USS IOWA

Yeah I noticed that, To add more context this fall hasn't been seen since the 1990s after the bubble burst. Covid really did mess things up.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It isn't good because I am pretty sure all the talents are paid in yen. The weaker the yen gets, the less overseas talents take home, since it has to be converted to their own currency.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I don't know why some of you niggas think FWMC hate stars, they just don't want to interact with men like a lot of other holos, it isn't something new and besides Ina literally did the same thing they did on the very same stream yet I don't see anyone shitting on her, and the same goes for biboo and even IRyS to some extent.
You are wrong on several levels, but I'll just leave it at the obvious and easily fact-checked level of: Ina didn't go silent, she kept talking along with Bae. (She's just always really quiet and was drowned out by the music)

There's also the obvious fact that nothing of substance was being said in that portion, it was almost completely oohs and aahs. So again, it's not like you can't just continue oohing and aahing. I struggle to see how anyone could interpret it as anything but fwmc being unicorns.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Meanwhile, Kaela has stained her shirt and left to wash it, so Zeta has stolen her body.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Muyu playing Roblox

Uruka playing violin in 25 minutes

USS IOWA

It isn't good because I am pretty sure all the talents are paid in yen. The weaker the yen gets, the less overseas talents take home, since it has to be converted to their own currency.
And this is also why Western expansion is important for Cover cause they'd get paid more on foreign currency rather than yen. Now I wonder how pissed Anycolor's investors are when they fumbled their EN branch.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Dude I think making an enemy of the whole nation of china sorta trumps most of the Nijisanji stuff.
Not my opinion but it did happen.

If Cover is getting blame for China being China then Coco/Kson gets blame too. Cover deservers blame for there crappy response to the antis, but you can't blame Cover for China for losing their shit over the mention of Taiwan.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
And this is also why Western expansion is important for Cover cause they'd get paid more on foreign currency rather than yen. Now I wonder how pissed Anycolor's investors are when they fumbled their EN branch.
It would be good if they eventually got to a point where they could pay EN, StarsEN, and ID talents in USD, but I wonder how much they plan on expanding the NA branch and how quickly.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
You are wrong on several levels, but I'll just leave it at the obvious and easily fact-checked level of: Ina didn't go silent, she kept talking along with Bae. (She's just always really quiet and was drowned out by the music)

There's also the obvious fact that nothing of substance was being said in that portion, it was almost completely oohs and aahs. So again, it's not like you can't just continue oohing and aahing. I struggle to see how anyone could interpret it as anything but fwmc being unicorns.
ah yes the very audible through all the stream Ina that suddenly really lowers her voice when the stars show up, and the most compelling comment she made was "they all get shirts" and "so cool" and "ooh" so I guess Ina is an unicorn lite then? :botanshrug:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I really feel like you are trying hard to dodge the point of all this. It isn't about Unicorns being objectly retarded or not or deserving total unicorn death, because they are and do. The problem is this is not a winning "battle". They are trolls. Trolls thrive off engagement and getting a rise out of their target.

Openly talking about how much he loves owning the unicorns is not going to get them "out of the shadow of the girls" in any way. If anything it is just going to make his situation worse. Their fans being obsessed with collabs with the girls is also not going to help get them get more popular, considering that implies they can't do it without the girls.

This isn't some "hurr durr he is coming out of the shadows how dare he" thing. I have literally always been positive about him openly interacting with holomems and saying shit like how his oshi is Pekora and how Octavio will sing any other holo's song without worry. This is him DIRECTLY coming out and fanning flames. I don't know if you just don't realize it, but there are absolutely Tempura that actively engage in straight-up anti behavior and justify it through how the unicorns treat the males. This shit just emboldens them to continue it. If you don't believe me, just read any YT comment section, Nyfco archives of the girls they hate, Twitter, the Stars Reddit under any comment section about collabs between boys and girls, etc.

The issue is the talents and Cover literally don't use it. Then you get a bunch of retards from all over coming into streams and shitting up chat, SCs, and comments. If the constant bombardment of morons didn't bother the talents, then we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. Increasing the number of retards affects EVERYONE not just Jurard.
There's an unfortunate reality where the Stars existing let's a group of Permanently Online types hate on the girls with general reckless abandon. The issues go both ways and, frankly, it's not really worth everyone's time. Yeah, it's dumb and sometimes awkward, but everyone can get through that and just move on. It's not like the Bataan Death March or Unit 731 aren't still in living memory. We can all just sort of skip over details when it just derails things.

USS IOWA

It would be good if they eventually got to a point where they could pay EN, StarsEN, and ID talents in USD, but I wonder how much they plan on expanding the NA branch and how quickly.
The Dodger's collab might be a good springboard for them.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
ah yes the very audible through all the stream Ina that suddenly really lowers her voice when the stars show up, and the most compelling comment she made was "they all get shirts" and "so cool" and "ooh" so I guess Ina is an unicorn lite then? :botanshrug:

still better than FWMC
:supermigo:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
There's an unfortunate reality where the Stars existing let's a group of Permanently Online types hate on the girls with general reckless abandon. The issues go both ways and, frankly, it's not really worth everyone's time. Yeah, it's dumb and sometimes awkward, but everyone can get through that and just move on. It's not like the Bataan Death March or Unit 731 aren't still in living memory. We can all just sort of skip over details when it just derails things.
I just want the entire collective Hololive Productions fanbase to die all at once. Is that really so much to ask?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The Rrat

Early Adopter

still better than FWMC
:supermigo:
All I'm gonna say is I'm glad I get the equivilent of the "my best friend is black" excuse via Bae being my oshi.
:guraeating:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Listen to the rest of that segment. You’re either being disingenuous or a retard if you think that Ina was audible before then or that anything insightful was being said before then.

Top Bottom