"Did you know you can fit 63 Earths into Uranus? 64 if you relax!"Tsukumo Sana

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

>weegee board
woman you already have a schizo following you around you don't need to add a demon into the mix!
sana-png.69170
That's why she has Shiori with her. Any demon that she lures is going to immediately fuck off because it doesn't want to get molested by the flip.

Salado

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That's why she has Shiori with her. Any demon that she lures is going to immediately fuck off because it doesn't want to get molested by the flip.
Half the forum is furiously googling how to turn into a demon now

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im not going to quote people but man, what a bunch a retarded takes. Fuck them unicorns. Who the fuck cares if they take it as a challenge. Talents laughing publicly at them should becomes the fucking norm. Is he retarded? Sure he's a fucking flip. But he didnt say anything factually wrong. He just said what everyone thinks out loud because again, he's a flip. What is it gonna do honedtly? Make 4chan more retarded? Make retards spam people's twitter and chat more? People sending weird akasupa in ARS?

Fuckers should stop acting like unicorns have any kind of power. They are subhumans created for the only purpose of being laughed at. He's doing a great job at it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fuckers should stop acting like unicorns have any kind of power.
This is literally the problem. Him focusing so much on them to the point where he is bookmarking shit (I assume on 4chan) and talking about "owning the unicorns" is basically him admitting they have power over him.

The way he talks, it sounds like they live "rent-free in his mind" as much as he is in theirs if he has so much time to worry about them.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Watching the Calli and Raora pizza making collab.. both need to loose their Italian cards lol fucking up everywhere and having to restart and make a second pizza. Dough sticking to the surface and unsalvageable lol. Prob nerves but girls are cutest when slightly pon

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This is literally the problem. Him focusing so much on them to the point where he is bookmarking shit (I assume on 4chan) and talking about "owning the unicorns" is basically him admitting they have power over him.

The way he talks, it sounds like they live "rent-free in his mind" as much as he is in theirs if he has so much time to worry about them.
Him talking about them like once in a blue moon is " focusing so much on them "? I guess we dont have the same definition of it. And no, he's not talking about 4chan. They're screeching on twitter everytime there is a male-female interaction.

I love how fhey get criticized for wanting to laugh at unicorns. Holostars really cant win huh? They're okay as long as they stay in the shadow of hololive. If they even try to get out of the shadow everyone points at them for being out of line.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Holostars really cant win huh? They're okay as long as they stay in the shadow of hololive. If they even try to get out of the shadow everyone points at them for being out of line.
I like Holostars a lot, but this is why people make fun of Holostars fans.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I like Holostars a lot, but this is why people make fun of Holostars fans.
Is it the collab begging or aknowledging the fact that people will shit on the stars at the first opportunity? Gotta make up your mind.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Watching the Calli and Raora pizza making collab.. both need to loose their Italian cards lol fucking up everywhere and having to restart and make a second pizza. Dough sticking to the surface and unsalvageable lol. Prob nerves but girls are cutest when slightly pon
Raora sticks fries on her pizza and you wanna complain about their dough quality?

mismatch

Raora sticks fries on her pizza and you wanna complain about their dough quality?
The dough is fine - they just don't have any idea what to do with it is the problem.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Haachama doing a q & a stream in English

niggaphil

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Iirc they forgot to sprinkle the surface with flour so it was sticking. And shockingly the pizzas turned out pretty good, I'm shocked.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The 2024 Expo stream, yes.
That WAS blatant unicornism from them, though.
You just go "Oooh, aaah, bau bau" if you have nothing else to say. You know, the thing they do for 95% of their own streams.
You don't mute yourselves and sit in silence for a stream where you are supposed to be building hype.

USS IOWA

Him talking about them like once in a blue moon is " focusing so much on them "? I guess we dont have the same definition of it. And no, he's not talking about 4chan. They're screeching on twitter everytime there is a male-female interaction.

I love how fhey get criticized for wanting to laugh at unicorns. Holostars really cant win huh? They're okay as long as they stay in the shadow of hololive. If they even try to get out of the shadow everyone points at them for being out of line.
Yeah to be honest I don't get what's so scary about Unicorns and Homobeggars being more annoying than usual, Hololive survived Zhang invasion, Calli is still successful after her fuckup and collabing with Stars, Kronii got invited by 11bit studios and still there. You people think that the Ban button hasn't been invented yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom