"If you don't like chocolate you're not human"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Holostars absolutely doesn't get as much recognition as Hololive, but male vtubers are generally more niche. For the rest... it's vtubing. Everyone has an axe to grind against everyone else for ridiculous reasons.

Holostars fans are obnoxious because they act like they're the only people who deal with hate. I say that as a Holostars fan.

Why are you so upset about this champ?

Because clearly he is in fact the retard Jurard itself and is upset that we aren't all backing him up on his stunning and brave stance. My belief is that those who want to collab with the minor leagues Holostars should be allowed to without harassment (because they have a right to interact with who they choose), and those that don't should be allowed to ignore them without harassment (because they have a right to interact with who they choose), and that retards like Jurard who internally fan the flames for the own shits and/or giggles should be forced to commit Seppuku to atone.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Listen to the rest of that segment. You’re either being disingenuous or a retard if you think that Ina was audible before then or that anything insightful was being said before then.
I don't know if you are deaf, retarded or trying to cope, but literally before the segment with the main theme art showing the stars you can hear Ina talk at the same audio level as fuwawa.

but look at the bright side at least FWMC and Ina didn't do a non apology for daring to interact with the stars. :smugrys:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I feel bad for @Empty_Inbox for having to summarize the past couple pages :whatastory:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I don't know if you are deaf, retarded or trying to cope, but literally before the segment with the main theme art showing the stars you can hear Ina talk at the same audio level as fuwawa.

...In a different segment with different audio balancing. There's an entire portion of this segment before the stars show up when it's all girls and Ina is inaudible over the blaring music. Not sure why you'd start talking about the previous segment when we have examples from the same segment...curious
but look at the bright side at least FWMC and Ina didn't do a non apology for daring to interact with the stars. :smugrys:

Yeah, and she's brought up Roberu several times unprompted, and openly watched the Rust VCR with tons of male Vtubers and ecelebs, and even watches (incredibly annoying) male flesh streamers.
IRyS is the epitome of "I don't want to interact with them, but I'm not going to schizo out and pretend they don't exist."
Heck, we even have a shill stream where Stars merch continually appeared on stream and no one suddenly became mute:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
My two cents really makes me feel like it is kinda stupid that the general culture had to form like it did to the point where literal co-workers even have to have a lane even when they're both streamers working for the same company
I dont think anyone should need to be forced to collab with men or collab with women, or that they need to have a quota, but i cant help but think that certain bits like FWMC being dead silent the moment they popped up is really fucking dumb, Kiara of all people which always got the meme of hating men (which is not true) handled shit like that with little issues

She had never interacted with men either JP or EN, Vesper did it on a whim and did it because he literally didnt give a fuck almost a tiny bit like Jurard here
and Kiara's reaction was to politely thank him for the raid, and yap about what she was doing to people who probably liked it, FWMC being kinda silent is just kinda meh in that

Again, i know im dogging too much on the twins, i like em, and they're probably just inexperienced and/or saw the potential autism they'd have to deal with, cant blame them for choosing something that they thought wouldnt draw attention, but it just kinda sucks that it built up to be like that

My only issue with this comment is Vesper didn't raid her because "FUCK IT WE OWN THE UNICORNS LOLOL"
He raided her because he was tired and ending stream when virtually nobody was around then said "If people get mad fuck it whatever."
There's no "I'm going to go sit on twitter and bathe in the seethe" attached. Hell it's even possible he felt that way. But he never announced it anywhere even if true. The most we've got otherwise was him making fun of that spammer in his NV stream. If Jurard had just done the bday twitter post and never addressed it again I would see it the same way. Instead he comes off sounding assmad about it. "Nuhuh haters, I'm the one owning you!"

I totally advocate for just letting talents interact the ways they want with whoever. The mixed EN collabs were some of the best gold we've gotten.
Making fun of unicorns for naturally being retards over something isn't the same thing as implying you will happily start shit to own them and enjoy the aftermath though. Is it a shame that a birthday message generates seethe? Obviously, but acting like it's some sick own over the other side and trying to rub it in their face is absolutely just as retarded. It's casual happy birthday message shit. Nobody should even care. That's why them getting asshurt in the first place was funny. Could have just sat back and continued to have a giggle if he was truly unbothered about it all.
Don't touch the shit. :botanshrug:

Edit: Last bit, but I think the FWMC thing was just autism. On all sides involved. They were rising stars(snicker) so I understand Cover wanting them there to promote themselves and the event of course, but I feel like somewhere management or something didn't clarify what would be involved I guess. I don't really think there's a reason to bitch about them, but I do think Cover probably could have sorted it out a little better with confirming what the stream would entail or something. It's notably awkward regardless of whatever the situation was is all.

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

Waking up not being the biggest fag in the thread :PomuExcited:

i know this is half a joke but i honestly think that if they had more men in they would have some wierd issues like this form up, Kuro literally doesnt even stream and his menhera moments are all focused on himself and not outside drama, Zen of course is politely viewed as a woman when he isnt
You obviously can't entirely escape the issues and there will always be crazies but the general VShojo audience is definitely a lot more receptive to males than most other agencies. The males they collab with are just not part of VShojo for the most part (yet).

Last edited:

RiverBear

It's really Cover's fault for wanting to have their cake and eat it too.
It's really weird to see this happen live, considering when the first few waves of Stars arrived, Fubuki and Matsuri have been collabing with them frequently.
Heck, one of the most popular collab duo for the early years of Hololive was between Subaru and Maimoto (a man's man)

I think most of the aversion towards men was well after Hololive's boom in China and the West. They probably could have done better to integrate the Stars with the girls, but I'm pretty sure there were already people within the fanbase who dislike the Stars, considering the boys were "late" to the party and are "leeching" at the girls' increasing popularity.

Maybe Holo fans would have been more open to the boys and girls interaction had they been released within the same time frame? Idk

EDIT: I still find it funny that no one cares if the ID girls collab with the men. It's like people only care if it's the popular ones.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
At least Fuwamoco didn't pull a Kanata :selenpointandlaugh:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
And Ina, Fauna, Kronii, Irys, Mumei, Ame, Bae, Kiara, Gura, Calli, Ceci, Gigi, ERB. I think vtuber fans are just down bad. I almost forgot Nerissa, Fuwawa, and Mococo.
I will yield to no one here in my affection for Gura, but if you thirstpost about her, and aren't a 13-year-old, you belong on a cross.
The only advantage that the doll girl has over Raora is she couldn't get pregnant
Raora isn't going to give you splinterdick.

God's Strongest Dragoon

To be fair, it must be pretty embarrassing to watch your oshi get molested by StarsJP for about 2 hours in Overwatch. The boys knew they were never going to get this chance again and just rawdogged them in front of everyone.
At least Fuwamoco didn't pull a Kanata :selenpointandlaugh:
They were only operating Live2D. If they had 3D, they would have turned around.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Tenma - half-Jap, half gypsy (also practically black)

She's half Romanian, not Romani. Romanis are the gypsies, who are notable thieves; Romanians are semi-Balkan people, who are also notable thieves.

Lia - half Puerto Rican, half Jap

Wait, Lia is half-jap? You sure? I thought she was half-white.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Here's a spider. Also, unicorns dindu nuffin.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Salado

thirteenorphans

Whenever the Hololive Vs Holostars autism gets brought up, I just refer to an actual idol like Sora for what should be expected and acceptable behaviour to strive for.

VSoyBoy

A while ago NijisanjiEN announced they would release a duet song every month under the moniker "NIJI ENcounter". No covers either, but full fledged original songs. This went somewhat under the radar as most things seem to go with NijiEN these days, even though I think it's quite a nice initiative. There doesn't seem to be a pre-announced schedule for who gets a song and when. It's basically: Song gets announced -> release after one month -> next song is announced.

After about 3 Months that means that 2 Songs got released and the third was just announced.

Sonny x Shu

Ren x Doppio

And finally a woman song with Petra x Reimu, out in exactly one month

Keeping this up to date:
Petra x Reimu

Next up is Claude x Alban, out in exactly one month

Obviously Alban being in it is interesting since this is still going to be during his hiatus. But generally, apart from not streaming he's been pretty active while he's gone. He's been tweeting regularly and he's been in some merch drops, including his scale figure.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
You Yamanbas are autistic. Truly the best forum on the internet.
1720770980311.gif

I feel bad for @Empty_Inbox for having to summarize the past couple pages :whatastory:

USS IOWA

Screenshot_20240712-170301_Chrome.jpg
Hey look Cover corp stock jumped 13%, Will they be able to surpass Anycolor this year?

Edit:Whoops wrong photo.

Top Bottom