"Maybe there's a other option to beat this game like... beating Tigger with this bat?"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I am sure if some of the holostars were rabid yurifags unicorns wouldn't have an issue with them either
Don't try to apply logic to the mind of a unicorn. They call Holostars 'homos', and they are afraid that said 'homos' will cuck them by seducing their women. Even the actually gay ones.

frz

You say all of that, but Nijisanji fanbase did the exact same thing, just with genders reversed. The only ones they were fine with were livers who were fujoshis themselves, and were actively shipping their fellow coworkers with each other on streams, so they did not feel threatened that this filthy women might try to seduce their uwu femboys. I am sure if some of the holostars were rabid yurifags unicorns wouldn't have an issue with them either
130k comments on nina kosaka nyfco thread and that was after a lot of pruning "hololive trolls"

It wasn't even that reversed. Both case are getting mad at the girls for interacting with the boys. ERB was getting shit on by unicorns for 2 whole week until jurard chimed in. Nina was getting shit on by female unicorns? Mare? Flip landwhale? Bicorn? 2 whole year before she quitted.

Last edited:

Salado

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I feel bad for @Empty_Inbox for having to summarize the past couple pages :whatastory:

What do you mean, I LOVE to lose precious moments of my life to the "People complaining about people complaining about people complaining about some bs" loops.

As a reward to the forum crowd here have this Vox Akuma making YouTube poops stream, as a threat treat

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Ok: you share ethnicity with many famously retarded incel chuubas, and your flip cartoons are worse than modern disney.
is that an insult or a fact idk

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Stunned But Dumb

Sincere question: Is there anything... a single post... a single word from last night that is actually worth the time to go back and read?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

niggaphil

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Yukimi-oneechan back to Blue Archive with the Game Development Department.

Her account is already level 53 and hasn't started the second volume story.

774inc's Amaui is getting a new outfit.

Varium's Serenade Oxblood back to platforming with Super Mario Bros 2 (JP) at 10PM JST.

This after she cleared SMB3 in around 24 hours.

Ririka's Tabemonogatari with a hag cameo.

If you think the past few pages don't have enough flips, here's Kronii.

Stunned But Dumb

Rat got monja with Mika-mama.
I have never heard of Monja so I looked it up real quick. It's like a pancake
Kind of want to try

On topic, Spica is doing Tarot readings.

Not really for me but I remember someone saying they were interested in this kind of stuff here, so... here ya go

Eureka

CCHIKO_ is drawing art of Nanobites today, and will be playing Lord of The Rings later as well.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

Bettel is sick:yagoocry:

Hakka is sick:yagoocry:

Jutard:vesperfacepalm:

At least ARMIS WolfQuest today should be fun.

Memento Stop added a Tempus Signet to their jewelry collab. All of their things are supposed to be available for purchase in 2 days, dunno if we're getting personalized items for each talent.

Salado

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Kiara decided to shit on Omega during her occult off-collab with Shiori. First she (jokingly) blamed them for digging that weird, deep hole in holoEn minecraft server, and then said their presence served exactly 0 purpose anyway. Orange woman based. :kikiriki:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Bettel is sick:yagoocry:

Hakka is sick:yagoocry:

Jutard:vesperfacepalm:

The sheer autistic energy from last night and empyrean energies of retardation directed at Jurard were instead absorbed by Bettel because god thought it would be funny to give him yet another battle

Top Bottom