"I write letter to you by the handjob"Hikasa Tomoshika

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
, I'd be happy if she found a nice guy and settled down. Although it's certainly an impossible dream.

Is Aoumi Noa the choosen one?

LOL Aniki called Octavio a cuck

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Bronze

Finally some positive news. PixelLink gen 2 is debuting on 25th

E: :ameliaThink:

Last edited:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Seems like it was a great few days to hole up and play games, I'm really hyped about Doki's announcement and curious who's invading Idol.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I have spent twenty years in online communities by now. I was on the internet when I was ten years old, and I'm now nearly 32.

In all that time, I have never once, ever, under any circumstances, ever seen a non-political community. It is a myth, it doesn't exist. It is a fantasy.
This is coming from a guy that has been banned from multiple talent's discords for repeatedly expressing political opinions in no-politics communities.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I just hate sexual deviants thats all. Im not dooming america is cooked, last time I polisperged to xenlar i found out even antikike protests are apparently funded by kikes. Shits just unsustainable, once the war is over, merchants will scramble and retards will be eaten alive, worlds gonna be better that way
It's reasonable to assume nearly everything is funded by kikes. It's how they operate.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Every single day I curse the people who normalized making "announcements" for absolutely anything. I hate that I have to look at this waiting room thinking "probably just merch or something".
Doki has an announcement

My guess would be the new skinsuit that's been worked on since she redebuted.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This is coming from a guy that has been banned from multiple talent's discords for repeatedly expressing political opinions in no-politics communities.

Which communities? This is the first I've heard of it.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I think Prostate have an occupational deformation. He got complacent, thinking that if people largely ignore politsperging here, other people don't mind seeing it in other places too.
Last non-bot i banned was some dude that went to two tech discords, almost instantly jumped into #offtop channel, sperging about gay-to-trans pipeline and bitching that not everyone is gorilla.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Clara talks about America vs Japan

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
This popped up in my feed is this a vtuber? Model counts maybe? Idk I'm subjting you all to it anyway lol

God save us all

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Every single day I curse the people who normalized making "announcements" for absolutely anything. I hate that I have to look at this waiting room thinking "probably just merch or something".
It's something I've genuinely come to dislike about vtubing, it's so overdone that it just feels cynical. I get that hyping up actual events like birthdays etc. makes them more profitable (as opposed to when a lot of fleshtubers stream on their birthday, where a handful of people say "happy birthday" at the start then they'll just play a game or whatever like normal), but the problem with audience hype is it has to be carefully managed. If there's a new announcement every week, then an announcement is no longer exciting, you're just turning your audience into stoners who've got comfortable with the high.

It's the same reason why new outfits should be spaced out properly, even for vtubers who can afford regular model updates.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
New hwikky video. One day I'll be able to go to a Hololive collab thing :takocope: Not counting the LA Animate store.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
To be fair to Doki she has largely been making the types of announcements you've come to expect purely on Twitter so I'd say this one is probably bigger than merch

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Which communities? This is the first I've heard of it.
Didn't Juniper Heartstrings tell you repeatedly not to post political shit in her Discord to the point where you permanently left or got banned?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Didn't Juniper Heartstrings tell you repeatedly not to post political shit in her Discord to the point where you permanently left or got banned?
Nah it was the weed and wicca stuff that made him dip.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's something I've genuinely come to dislike about vtubing, it's so overdone that it just feels cynical. I get that hyping up actual events like birthdays etc. makes them more profitable (as opposed to when a lot of fleshtubers stream on their birthday, where a handful of people say "happy birthday" at the start then they'll just play a game or whatever like normal), but the problem with audience hype is it has to be carefully managed. If there's a new announcement every week, then an announcement is no longer exciting, you're just turning your audience into stoners who've got comfortable with the high.

It's the same reason why new outfits should be spaced out properly, even for vtubers who can afford regular model updates.
I agree, the only announcements should be graduations.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I agree, the only announcements should be graduations.
Graduation? Don't you mean bait-and-switch plain "Announcement" thumbnail streams that are actually just shilling new merch?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I left because she spent most of her time there whining and complaining about how bad dating apps were and how terrible her life was while affording her own home and having a very good job, and ignored every practical suggestion on how not to be miserable in favour of buying an altar to Athena and reading very cringe books about witchcraft and paganism.

Not-Username

I have come to quite like my daily read of the forum.
I kinda enjoy some of the banter, the shitty humor and shilling of a most diverse cast of vtubers.
I even occasionally am very interested in deeper discussions and am often impressed how fair and civil those are.

Today was no such day.

Have some baubau:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom