"Timesmut"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

thirteenorphans

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I left because she spent most of her time there whining and complaining about how bad dating apps were and how terrible her life was while affording her own home and having a very good job, and ignored every practical suggestion on how not to be miserable in favour of buying an altar to Athena and reading very cringe books about witchcraft and paganism.
Oh, and her telling you repeatedly not to political post on there was a separate thing? Nice, thanks for clarifying.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I left because she spent most of her time there whining and complaining about how bad dating apps were and how terrible her life was while affording her own home and having a very good job, and ignored every practical suggestion on how not to be miserable in favour of buying an altar to Athena and reading very cringe books about witchcraft and paganism.
Bro you should've tied her down and shown her the light of god, pagans do not deserve the mercy of god's children, only those who repent and seek the light will find salvation. A couple of crusades of the holy order into her den of witchcraft and paganism would've been enough to cleanse the menhera out of her.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
poor incel snek

(male hog nose snakes go on a hunger strike during mating season and its been stressing her out even though its perfectly normal)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Oh, and her telling you repeatedly not to political post on there was a separate thing? Nice, thanks for clarifying.
tldr: He was ineffective at grooming her, so he left.

Bronze

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
About the OffKai situation: Some of you can actually be pretty retarded, good god.

Now in Vtuber news, Muyu is going to be playing project zomboid in less than an hour and all of you should watch her because zomboid is nice (and she's nice too).

Not trying to compare to a certain bare-chested washed up Demon Lord but here’s what a good model and outfit looks like.

That's a nice model, a model I would like to watch in a dude that plays old RPGs and is passionate about worldbuilding and not retarded, but looking at the dude's Twitch is just more FPS and Gachas. I'm out of luck as not even Hololive was able to fulfill the "not retarded" thing.

Piava

Redemption Arc
This popped up in my feed is this a vtuber? Model counts maybe? Idk I'm subjting you all to it anyway lol

God save us all

>Black Sun in the background
>says "this is a no Yamanba zone" in a very gay voice
>clearly a gay Furry
What the actual fuck is this abomination?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

closedblas

New Wemi cover in a few

With the Phase Weekly watchalong too , Wemi out here making business moves

Though in the overwhelming sea of Idol covers this is.. unspectacular.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Putting Shiina in the bunnysuit next to Ember and Lumi is just cruel.

Bronze

Enya's debuting. I hope someone post who she is here because I can't watch this

Anime Fan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The new Idol fire loli is Punkalopi. Lol.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
The Great Purple Smoke goes to Louisville, Hell.

Shilling Muyu again because she deserves it. 💜

httn

Hag enthusiast

Bronze

The new Idol fire loli is Punkalopi. Lol.
Wait, she's a singer? I never paid attention to her so didn't know. Also then what's this, Is she reacting to herself? Or reacting to her genmates I guess

E: Ok she did a short stream and redirected it to Enya that makes sense

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Enya's debuting. I hope someone post who she is here because I can't watch this

I had a quick look at the numbers for this and it's pretty impressive that the new debuts are sitting around 3.7K CCV. Good job to Idol on the advertising.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Top Bottom