"We're girlkeep gateboss queens"Rosemi Lovelock

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

I love how Kaela's twitter is just her random stream of consciousness 24/7

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Some creators are funner when they're just yapping or talking about a topic they like with or without a script
Some are kinda meh at speaking while playing vidya or the game isnt that fun to watch someone play
Geega is a high level hag whose conversational skills are pretty impressive. She's genuinely interesting and at her best when it's just listening to her talk about whatever, or games that allow her to take advantage of that (like her love of RP). So I dunno, she's not wrong and obviously has the numbers to back up why what she does works for her, but there are other "genres" of vtuber with different skillsets and audience expectations.
Tracking the minutia of numbers obsessively to try and make sense of all the patterns will drive you mad anyways. Often it just doesn't make sense.
For those that missed it, this is an accurate summary of Hime's new model stream
Y'know, I was thinking that the reason for Hime to redebut a new model would be for something less hypersexual so she could actually stream more than once every 6 months without catching a ban. It's still not as bad as some Twitch indies I've seen but it's rainbows for me. :optimistic:
Dude’s still shaken up. It’s a nothingburger and yet he’s overthinking again.
View attachment 66755
See, this is why saviourfriending isn't always a good thing. Sometimes you get a guy who immediately breaks the vtuber facade, fucks off into his own niche away from everyone else, runs his mouth to cause trouble, and has now disappeared up his own ass mentally. Please complete the Nazuna cycle by fucking off. :pippaseethe;
Why does this ID 1-View have better rigging than NijiEN models?
Niji's tech got surpassed years ago (and Holo's for that matter). No accounting for taste of course, but it's really not that surprising for indies and smaller corps to have better models if they're willing to drop the cash on it.

Last edited:

frz

Please for the love of god someone do so, I can't listen to the space right now
4ch clipped the niji section:
>Cried infront of Kiara, then met FWMC and cried a bit, dont think they noticed
>Not planning to stay in Japan, don't regret participating in the "school", leaned a lot but there also were a lot of shit going on behind it
>Doesn't know what the fuck she is going to do. Doesn't feel belong anywhere
>Something she found out AFTER leaving nijisanji traumatized her.
>back to rambling about random shit

- definitely rejected by holo
- The trauma shit is probs about doki
- For some reason not wanting to join VShojo despite matara stalking her online and offline.
- Believe she won't fit in with the rest of the phase girls, they vibe differently.
- Idol and others are too small, no real advantage in joining them than going indie. Sure Brave gets 3D but she can just beg Kiara/FWMC for a guest apperance.
- Might be considering quitting vtubing entirely, but my bet is still on joining Vhoejo.

Last edited:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
VNU made a more detailed statement regarding Serafi's termination.

20240325-100058.png

A three year contract in this business is absurdly long, the general consensus is not to sign any contract longer than a year. If they're great to work for you can just resign and all that.

But yeah, this notice is just TMI in a bad way, even though I think Serafi shouldn't have done that stream with legal eagle. You don't have to beat us over the head with your grievances, and you definitely should not mention legal action. Everyone hates that.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Niji's tech got surpassed years ago (and Holo's for that matter). No accounting for taste of course, but it's really not that surprising for indies and smaller corps to have better models if they're willing to drop the cash on it.
That's the thing - indies get vastly superior models for way less money than jap corpos pay. IMO they need to accept reality and switch to vtube studio.
A three year contract in this business is absurdly long, the general consensus is not to sign any contract longer than a year. If they're great to work for you can just resign and all that.
That length doesn't matter anyway, can be any random number there. If anything, this is a shot in the foot, becasue if they initiate contract termination for no valid reason they could be liable for 3 years of wage.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Y'know, I was thinking that the reason for Hime to redebut a new model would be for something less hypersexual so she could actually stream more than once every 6 months without catching a ban. It's still not as bad as some Twitch indies I've seen but it's rainbows for me. :optimistic:
She mentioned she plans to return to vtubing more regularly. Mainly to collab with the rest of the Vshojo but she mentioned she had some stuff cooking as well and talked about this being, "Where she needed to be."

Horo7618

No one in particular
Loli-dog Pochi is dead. Long live the better Pochi!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
For those that know how to archive spaces, may wanna get this one as she said she'll likely deleted (since she pseudo trauma dumped about how niji left her feeling.)
Rough summary/transcript of a section at 20mins in that seems to be about her time at Niji. I'm still listening but I'll edit in more if it seems relevant and not just random life happenings.

Happy to meet Keeki because of her cosplay, bragged about being friends with her on Facebook back in the day
Really happy about seeing Ally/Sally again, got a signed Sally penlight, calls them some of the hardest working people she knows & looks up to them, likes being their friend/fan but wasn't sure if she could meet them so soon after moving to Japan, had never hung out in person before but had DMd
Almost cried in front of Ally/Sally because she was talking about something that had happened "um...y'know...wasn't so great and uh I almost ended up crying which was really embarassing but I don't think they realised so that's ok" "I've been going through it just a little bit"
Feeling mixed emotions about going home, doesn't necessarily want to move to Japan, enjoys experiencing it as a visitor, would not go again with the school she chose - didn't regret it but there was issues that lead to it not being an ideal situation
Came to Japan to take time off while still be productive and sort out her life but feels more confused now than she did when she first came, feels lost
Doing soulsearching, a lot happened that she doesn't know how much she wants to say about
"The way I'll word it is: I found something out after I left my previous job and it kind of left me feeling a little...I think traumatized is too great of a word but I think I'm gonna delete this twitter space afterwards...but um yeah it's been weighing extremely heavily on me so I uh, uhm, sorry I don't usually like talking about this stuff at all...but uh I'm uh kind of holding on to it...but uh yeah so just a little bit of trauma <laughs> but uh yeah I just feel I dunno, I feel kind of just really lost and don't know what to do and don't feel like I belong anywhere kind of <sad laugh> yeah so like I said I came here to kind of work my thoughts out and ended up more confused BUT I'm glad I came here and I had a lot of fun"
Apologises for the sudden seriousness, reiterates how glad she is she got to meet so many people and so many wanted to meet her
Chat says to just have fun right now and she'll figure it out soon "Hopefully...yeah...hopefully <laughs>" [pretty melancholic] jokes about how she should have just done the feet pics instead
Chat asks if she has a clear job she wants to aim for in the future, is that part of the soulsearching? - "I don't know at all what I want <laughs> I don't know [she says this kinda singsong way] hopefully you can if you're also feeling the same way you can take some solace in knowing you are not alone and I'm also confused at life and so we can be confused at life together! <cheers>"
laughs at more feet jokes and changes subject

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

thirteenorphans

My rrat is Deerskin found out the people she surrounded herself with for years, and maybe even trusted, were actually snakes that simply never targeted her. Some people still have the cope that circumstances forced the hostile work environment and maybe the talents involved are good people dealt a bad hand. Either way I can see being blindsided by recent events as a major source of trust issues, assuming she never knew.

KsonApologist

See, this is why saviourfriending isn't always a good thing. Sometimes you get a guy who immediately breaks the vtuber facade, fucks off into his own niche away from everyone else, runs his mouth to cause trouble, and has now disappeared up his own ass mentally. Please complete the Nazuna cycle by fucking off. :pippaseethe;
Thats why i didnt want this BritFaggot in Vshojo
GunRun should stop looking into numbers and just pick someone like Geega again

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
It actually makes me feel a little less alone that Nerd is also in a "figuring things out" season. I'm sure she'll find her way.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Thats why i didnt want this BritFaggot in Vshojo
GunRun should stop looking into numbers and just pick someone like Geega again
I want BatAtVideoGames to join VShojo, and bring on the rest of GirlFC as a new clique, because I think it would be really funny.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Hope she feels better soon :inatiredl:

:PomuPanic:

Pippa and Jelly collabs have been great, these dorks are cute :pomuLove:

GJP4-ybb-IAAgnpc.jpg

frz

My rrat is Deerskin found out the people she surrounded herself with for years, and maybe even trusted, were actually snakes that simply never targeted her. Some people still have the cope that circumstances forced the hostile work environment and maybe the talents involved are good people dealt a bad hand. Either way I can see being blindsided by recent events as a major source of trust issues, assuming she never knew.
I dont think someone in her position wouldnt know that shit were going on behind the scene, her kouhai definitely confided in her, she also have confronted management many times. Just that she got gaslit by niji and orange woman thinking every corpo is bad and what they are doing to her and everyone else is normal
The only thing she didn't know would be the severity of it and how quickly her friends dumped selen:kroniiphone:
Why do you think that? just because she was Nji?
Because if she passed hololive audition, there aint no fucking world she's going "I dont know if I should take hololive's offer to join them, I'm still figuring out my life, maybe I'll go indie instead, it's better than hololive":smugpipi:
That aint a thing lulw. :ponrys:

Clip tax:
Aqua: ah... eh... uh ... eh ... ah
Fauna: Otsukaresamades
Aqua: ah... eh... uh ... eh ... ah
*Aqua leaves
*man the EN girl are so good at japanese - Aqua

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Imagine her shock when she realizes one of her friends attempted to an hero twice and the other friend then made a hit piece against that friend. That really is going to fuck with your ability to trust people.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
That's the thing - indies get vastly superior models for way less money than jap corpos pay. IMO they need to accept reality and switch to vtube studio.
For the 1435th time
Indies dont need to mantain 80+ different niggas but only themselves
Just rightfully giving better things to someone that deserves (even small things) it in a large corpo already sparks discussions about favoritism
I cant imagine what would they saf if it was about something as important as a better model

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Because if she passed hololive audition, there aint no fucking world she's going "I dont know if I should join hololive or not, I'm still figuring out my life, maybe I'll go indie instead"
That aint a thing lulw.
She can always return as Mint, but that sounds more like her brainworms are at max setting

Top Bottom