"Do you guys think... the presidential conference has raids on?"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
My rrat is Deerskin found out the people she surrounded herself with for years, and maybe even trusted, were actually snakes that simply never targeted her. Some people still have the cope that circumstances forced the hostile work environment and maybe the talents involved are good people dealt a bad hand. Either way I can see being blindsided by recent events as a major source of trust issues, assuming she never knew.
She just hung out with Millie and Enna along with Kiara. If this was the case, then that would be a point against there being a clique, unless the issue is specifically Elira lol. The alternative would be there were worse things in the Doki doc than anyone knew publicly and she actually got turned against Doki for them. I doubt we will ever know what it really is.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
A three year contract in this business is absurdly long, the general consensus is not to sign any contract longer than a year. If they're great to work for you can just resign and all that.

But yeah, this notice is just TMI in a bad way, even though I think Serafi shouldn't have done that stream with legal eagle. You don't have to beat us over the head with your grievances, and you definitely should not mention legal action. Everyone hates that.
It reads as extremely unprofessional, like the person that wrote it personally hates Serafi's guts beyond her being allegedly "difficult to work with."

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
For the 1435th time
Indies dont need to mantain 80+ different niggas but only themselves
Just rightfully giving better things to someone that deserves (even small things) it in a large corpo already sparks discussions about favoritism
I cant imagine what would they saf if it was about something as important as a better model
Lazy excuses. It is very much possible to convert all models at once.
She just hung out with Millie and Enna along with Kiara. If this was the case, then that would be a point against there being a clique, unless the issue is specifically Elira lol. The alternative would be there were worse things in the Doki doc than anyone knew publicly and she actually got turned against Doki for them. I doubt we will ever know what it really is.
I suspect real clique is not who we thought it is (well except elira)

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I would be remiss if I didn't share the origin of the meme behind this well-executed gag (if you already know, then just carry on):

Hellboy monkey gun.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just because something is possible doesn't mean it is easy. Converting the 86 or so talents involves coordinating with dozens of artists and riggers at once, it's a stupidly huge undertaking. That's not even considering the amount of outfits you'd have to include for each talent. Think about how expensive it is for one talent to get top tier rigging and art done for a new model. Now multiply that by 86. Might as well double or triple that to account for all their outfits. It's why shit is done in piece-meal and moves as slow as a snail.

On the flip side, smaller corps like Phase don't do immediate shifts like that all at once, despite having smaller talent pools, because they don't have as much cash on hand to throwaway so easily.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Just because something is possible doesn't mean it is easy. Converting the 86 or so talents involves coordinating with dozens of artists and riggers at once, it's a stupidly huge undertaking. That's not even considering the amount of outfits you'd have to include for each talent. Think about how expensive it is for one talent to get top tier rigging and art done for a new model. Now multiply that by 86. Might as well double or triple that to account for all their outfits. It's why shit is done in piece-meal and moves as slow as a snail.

On the flip side, smaller corps like Phase don't do immediate shifts like that all at once, despite having smaller talent pools, because they don't have as much cash on hand to throwaway so easily.
Yup. There are a multitude of other things I would rather corpos focus on than making their L2D models slightly better. Especially when it comes to Nijisanji.

Negzana

Could be wrong but it seems going by Zeta ID3 won't be doing a merch drop. Still feeling Holofes on my wallet so thanks Cover for not doing onem

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Nonono, conversion can be automated with minimal manual adjustments. It's not that hard even if they don't use Cubism already. And if they use Cubism - well, it's plug and play

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Why does this ID 1-View have better rigging than NijiEN models?
I don't have it on hand anyone but I saw a Nyfco screenshot that said (approximately):

"Nijisanjis stiff riggig is genius and on purpose, because that way Livers can pin outfits to themselves and its seamless and they don't move too much or don't turn flat. Livers now have unlimited access to outfits and can wear something new for every stream."

Nijisisters, pass some of whatever you are smoking please, I just want to have a taste

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I don't have it on hand anyone but I saw a Nyfco screenshot that said (approximately):

"Nijisanjis stiff riggig is genius and on purpose, because that way Livers can pin outfits to themselves and its seamless and they don't move too much or don't turn flat. Livers now have unlimited access to outfits and can wear something new for every stream."

Nijisisters, pass some of whatever you are smoking please, I just want to have a taste
I think i've seen smaller corpo vtubers and indies do this shit all the time lol

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

holy fucking cope they are hitting a new record

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Stop doxxing yourself in twatter @Nenélove!!!
I wish I was 1/100th of the chad this nigga is.
Nenelove is going to make it, bros...
I already did :marinesmug: but not with this whore, Nene is all a true husband needs in their life.
That's the thing - indies get vastly superior models for way less money than jap corpos pay. IMO they need to accept reality and switch to vtube studio.
Sadly for indies, having gigantic bouncing tits doesn't make you popular with anyone apart from coomers it just equates to throwing ~5k dollars into a fire and never getting them back.
Why don't YOU make an agency and tell us how easy it is then?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Methinks this should go straight to the Nijisanji L thread because Holy Fucking Cope.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nonono, conversion can be automated with minimal manual adjustments. It's not that hard even if they don't use Cubism already. And if they use Cubism - well, it's plug and play
Do you have a tutorial or demo of that feature, sounds interesting if its real, i couldnt find anything on a tool that automates live2d to 3d models

thirteenorphans

Spoken like someone who has never worked on an IT project or rollout in their life.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Hololive rejecting Deerskin doesn't make much sense to me, and I am considering their hilariously high entry-points at the moment. Most likely, they are still in the assembly stage of a new wave and that would mean Deerskin would have to wait too long for what she needs.

The trauma stuff is interesting; I can only begin to wonder what truths she uncovered while visiting the Holo and Vshojo offices.

Limkin

btw, they can only pin one item at a time, not all outfits are compatible, and that's it. when every indie can turn themselves into a christmas tree

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
btw, they can only pin one item at a time, not all outfits are compatible, and that's it. when every indie can turn themselves into a christmas tree
So can Korone.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
And Hololive:
:irysisadork:
Hololive rejecting Deerskin doesn't make much sense to me, and I am considering their hilariously high entry-points at the moment. Most likely, they are still in the assembly stage of a new wave and that would mean Deerskin would have to wait too long for what she needs.
I legit just don't think she is planning to join anyone right now.

Some positivity (1h38m25s):

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

1711386779555.png
Ruh roh

My rrat is Deerskin found out the people she surrounded herself with for years, and maybe even trusted, were actually snakes that simply never targeted her. Some people still have the cope that circumstances forced the hostile work environment and maybe the talents involved are good people dealt a bad hand. Either way I can see being blindsided by recent events as a major source of trust issues, assuming she never knew.
I don't think Pomu (or Nina, for that matter) cares about what happened to Selen in the slightest, and if she did, she's too busy getting one-guy'd by her own fans to do much about it. I appreciate her for her time in Nijisanji, but just because she was "one of the good ones" does not automatically make her a good person, nor does it warrant coping about her being manipulated against Selen, as if she needs to be manipulated to take the side of her close friends over some co-worker.

Top Bottom