"If you want to be safe all the time, the internet is probably not the best place for you"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
What I learn from all of this is to not have one night stands at an anime conventions with pronouns in bio women.

I thought the lesson would be obvious, but I guess not to today's youth.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
for those that dont want to read all of her shit tl:dr she had sex twice with a guy double her age, they even did the cringe mating press, you would believe the guy tried to rape her but all of her bitching and i shit you not is because THE GUY GOT A DAKI WITH A LOLI PRINTED ON IT

thats it

No idea, the entire thing is dumb i blame Murray for making me waste 20 minutes reading it

View attachment 66461

She get very detailed about the fuck she got, you would believe this lead to rape but no, the thing that made her flip was a stupid daki

More women elevating very middling sex to abuse because they dont want to be seen as whores or were too daft to say "oy nigga you aint SHIT in bed"
Dude, read closer, she was full on ahegao on that dick :BijouBijou:
Bruh. He fucked her brains out to the point she had no thoughts and was letting him do anything he wanted, at no point mentioned she didn't enjoy it or wanted him to stop. BUT MAN THE LOLI DAKI WAS JUST TOO MUCH
All I gleaned from this is that MALE HAGS GOT IT GOING ON MY:nehgah::hagdemand:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
He answered me on twitter

1711037567171.png

That leads to

Screenshot_2.jpg

VSoyBoy

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

SomeRando

Last edited:

frz

Dude, read closer, she was full on ahegao on that dick :BijouBijou:
This thing is so dumb I'm now inclined to believe she's a paid actor
The dude paid her as a glorified ads for how good he is at sex
There's no real other reason why it was even mentioned. :shiinastare:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
No idea, the entire thing is dumb i blame Murray for making me waste 20 minutes reading it

View attachment 66461

She get very detailed about the fuck she got, you would believe this lead to rape but no, the thing that made her flip was a stupid daki
Have sex, ask names later. Hell yeah.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Heres the guy's response

Notable culture war fag and Smugruko defender/orbiter quote tweeted and got 11k likes
Its joever for hee cancellation attempt

He really brought the receipts of her saying she was going to give him a tour of her bed and her saying that he didn't even need protection. Lmao.

My final verdict:

She's a liar (a really bad one too) and a

Nice try, retard.
:irysthumbsupl:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
That's tame for a daki
Agreed. Like, I've seen dakis that's way more NSFW than this. Those two sides still have clothes on, and somehow that's worth writing a call-out documents for?

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
for those that dont want to read all of her shit tl:dr she had sex twice with a guy double her age, they even did the cringe mating press, you would believe the guy tried to rape her but all of her bitching and i shit you not is because THE GUY GOT A DAKI WITH A LOLI PRINTED ON IT

thats it
thatsit.jpg

Negzana

Jelly posted her full character sheet

I always know her as the funny malding autistic hagmonkey so I forget that at first people thought she'd act like a loli

VSoyBoy

I've seen much worse.

> massive birthing hips
> loli
Listen, I don't claim to be an expert. I haven't even gotten out the head chart yet. All I'm saying is someone shows me that pictures and says she's 18, I'm at least raising an eyebrow. Also that thing is past the 50% on the furry scale and I don't really know much about the anatomy of mice, so I guess she could be 50 for all I know.
Not that I care what the dude puts in his bed, It's definitely nothing to write a google doc about.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

ram

if I have PL info on phase connect where should I share it?

Runie really channelling that hag energy by posting memes your mother would post on Facebook.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
This thing is so dumb I'm now inclined to believe she's a paid actor
The dude paid her as a glorified ads for how good he is at sex
There's no real other reason why it was even mentioned. :shiinastare:

It was mentioned because it's a strong memory for her even despite the claims of things 'being fuzzy' she can remember particular details about the sex itself because she did actually enjoy it, she's just presenting the story in a negative light now because she wants to spin a narrative in regards to her own regret over it now because she changed her mind after the fact. Granted, legitimate victims of sexual assault can remember significant details of their attack but may try to downplay it in expressing to save themselves the trauma of reliving it, so in this instance I don't believe it's actually a traumatic memory for her. The most damning evidence of this is supplied by herself;

1711038759744.png

She agreed to the sex the first time around because she was out of her mind with happiness at being able to be with him, and she tries to downplay it as "What could warrant me saying no?". She spins it like it was owed by that point and she had no reason to decline at all, ignoring entirely that just because a guy is nice to a girl doesn't mean the girl is in any way supposed to repay with her body. She wanted it, and she was excited for the prospect, if she actually had any misgivings she's completely glossed over them and omitted them from the recount, which is what leads me to believe it's post-fact fabrication on her part. She's trying to make it sound like she's victimized by her own desire in order to win sympathy. Don't forget this all started because she would raid his streams and was thrilled she was getting attention back from him to start with, and that she's also admitted that the Tora-whatever callout post is what 'motivated' her to post this too. Even from the outset she was clout chasing, such as it is for streamers to raid each other for growth.

She got bred hard, loved it, found out he had a loli mouse bodypillow and, more damningly, she probably torpedoed her own growth and started languishing from it and now she's mad and trying to win back attention by claiming her mind-shattering dick-down that she consented to both times made her feel bad afterwards because she was checks notes asked several times until she gave in? Ah yes, the criminal charge of asking a previous sexual partner for another tumble repeatedly until they relent. Annoying? Yes. Pathetic? Maybe. Illegal? Fuck no.

The part that really gets to me in all this is all the whining about the age gap. Frankly, who the fuck cares if they're both legal adults? Where's the part where this is wrong? If it was really a problem for her at all, like it's being spun as being predatory, she could have broken off at any point after learning he was 15 years on her but again, it's pretty clear she's retroactively changing her tune on her actions because it better fits her narrative now. The way it's told it sounds like she knew he was that much older than her well before they ever had sex, so it's not like it was sprung on her as a surprise afterwards, so she was into it from the start.

Fucking annoying. Maybe it is pedophilia because she's obviously still mentally a child. :depressedtako: I'm so glad my partner isn't a delusional cunt and is just normal delusional.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I'm too lazy to edit my previous post, but after some searching the dakimakura's artist pixiv page it turns out the daki does have a NSFW version that's apparently only accessible if you have an account on the store page that sells it (thanks to empty_inbox aka recap guy for stating that he found it via inspecting the store page's element)

That said, even if the daki does have NSFW version, it's arguably still quite tame in comparison of most NSFW dakis out there (It does show private bits, but not exactly full on nude). The question that can be asked now is that, did the guy bought the SFW one, or the NSFW one?

View attachment 66468
Unfortunate timing, wanted to see for myself
Fuck, I thought that was from the account thing, turns out the site shit the bed.

EDIT: Nevermind, site's back.

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Im going to ask who was in the daki, im curious what made her flip so hard
  • Uses "Mating press" while fucking.
  • Has a Dakimakura of a "loli Mouse".
:chaos:

Just my :baeJam: theory though.
She would be validated though, if he was fantasizing of screwing another woman while repeatedly "breeding" her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom