"Japanese stinky, aiamu notto sutinky! Okay?"Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSoyBoy

I'm too lazy to edit my previous post, but after some searching the dakimakura's artist pixiv page it turns out the daki does have a NSFW version that's apparently only accessible if you have an account on the store page that sells it (thanks to empty_inbox aka recap guy for stating that he found it via inspecting the store page's element)

That said, even if the daki does have NSFW version, it's arguably still quite tame in comparison of most NSFW dakis out there (It does show private bits, but not exactly full on nude). The question that can be asked now is that, did the guy bought the SFW one, or the NSFW one?
Screenshot 2024-03-21 180940.png

Unfortunate timing, wanted to see for myself

Edit: Got in and imma just say...

Screenshot 2024-03-21 182611.png

As for the pillow itself, yeah the NSFW version is pretty tame, but you do get a good look at the bits.

Last edited:

Bronze

Aviel's talking about their "expense coverage" and some changes to it. He also teases a secret project with bigger budget for talents he will talk more after it's announced

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Some extra fun context from our resident gyaru:

1711042151590.png

This is Smoosh's vtuber avatar, by the way. This woman went and got mating pressed by a guy and then claimed he is an evil wicked pedo after seeing he had this dakimakura. While somehow having ignored the fact his avatar is basically just a less furry version of said dakimakura.

BITCH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.

FL Cascadia

Where's the Naomi appellation come from again? I'm drawing a blank right now on the connection and it's having a conflict in my head against the thought of "Isn't her name Hayley or something?"
She mentioned this during a space, but the staff at one of the Maid cafes she went to had trouble pronouncing "Hayley", so she decided to go with Naomi instead.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Listen, I don't claim to be an expert. I haven't even gotten out the head chart yet. All I'm saying is someone shows me that pictures and says she's 18, I'm at least raising an eyebrow. Also that thing is past the 50% on the furry scale and I don't really know much about the anatomy of mice, so I guess she could be 50 for all I know.
Not that I care what the dude puts in his bed, It's definitely nothing to write a google doc about.
Giving her chicken drumsticks for legs is not fooling anyone.
I'm not gonna argue the ethics of wanting to fuck a cartoon mouse, this whole thing is retarded anyway and I'm laughing at everyone.
Edit: Got in and imma just say...
View attachment 66469
Well then. :annoyedpippa: :calidrinking:

Some extra fun context from our resident gyaru:

View attachment 66470

This is Smoosh's vtuber avatar, by the way. This woman went and got mating pressed by a guy and then claimed he is an evil wicked pedo after seeing he had this dakimakura. While somehow having ignored the fact his avatar is basically just a less furry version of said dakimakura.

BITCH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.
This turns more and more retarded every minute! :dokibirdWhat:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
AAAAAAAAH I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT VTUBERS FUCKING

WHEN WILL THIS ARC END OOOOOOH GOD

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
  • Uses "Mating press" while fucking.
  • Has a Dakimakura of a "loli Mouse".
:chaos:

Just my :baeJam: theory though.
She would be validated though, if he was fantasizing of screwing another woman while repeatedly "breeding" her.
I was gonna say... this is definitely @The Rrat

:Pekora-EVILGRIN::Pekora-EVILGRIN::Pekora-EVILGRIN::Pekora-EVILGRIN::Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
*clears throat
WOMEN :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Fellas I get wanting to stick your dick into a femoid but in this day an age just go do it with paid expert. Avoid having a pedo charge thrown at you because the bitch saw a daki in your room.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

What!? Vtubers are having "Le Sex" at this day and age!?

Whores!!! They are whores, I tell ya...
All of them are Goddamn, mothertruckin', pussy poppin', dick lovin', son of a bitchin'
:WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
if I have PL info on phase connect where should I share it?
If its that she's Plumarielle everyone already knows. Otherwise just here or in the Phase gen 3 speculation thread.

I don't care about the sex. The worst part about any of these is always reading the cringe fucking dms. "UWU MY DISCORD KITTEN PRINCESS CAN I HAVE FEETSIES PIX FOR ROBUX."

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Listen, I don't claim to be an expert. I haven't even gotten out the head chart yet. All I'm saying is someone shows me that pictures and says she's 18, I'm at least raising an eyebrow. Also that thing is past the 50% on the furry scale and I don't really know much about the anatomy of mice, so I guess she could be 50 for all I know.
Not that I care what the dude puts in his bed, It's definitely nothing to write a google doc about.

Mice live for maybe 3-5 years under ideal captivity conditions with some luck, you're probably looking at an average of 3 years though. Being exceptionally pedantic with lifespan -> sexual maturity you could handwave the mental gymnastics that a "1 year old" mouse girl is definitively above legal age compared against human standards. With a presumed lifespan of ~80 years as an example, a mousegirl at 1 year old would be approximately 26 years old if they followed typical patterns for maturation for their animal species.

Doesn't really work that well in practice when the visual design of the face and head carries a lot of childish and childlike qualities that are more clear indication they're intended to be compared a human child. You can say she's over 18 but that's definitely not the intent.

Would this be a bad time to plug my OnlyFa-

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
  • Uses "Mating press" while fucking.
  • Has a Dakimakura of a "loli Mouse".
:chaos:

Just my :baeJam: theory though.
She would be validated though, if he was fantasizing of screwing another woman while repeatedly "breeding" her.
If it was a Bae daki, then she is definitely retarded like people are saying she is. Bae isn't a loli. She's a short stack.

Also he is a shit fan if he has a sexy Bae daki. First of all, unauthorized merch, what the hell, loser! Second, she hates dakis (based) and only agreed to do one because with the most unsexy art she could muster because retards in her chat kept asking for one. Third, only garbage rat fans use the "mating press" meme.

Overall, 0/10 fan rating. The church of rat will expell him if he is found to be a worshiper.

ram

Bronze

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I think we got clowned on

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan