"Somewhere in the world the 14 year old who made a Naruto vs Sasuke AMV backed by Linkin Park is married and happier than you"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubedude

in a reply to the Miofa that won the SF WC when he superchatted Mio

This is kinda what I feared when Nijisanji and its situation went mainstream
Fuckers like these equating Niji = every other corpo in the game

It did quickly get multiple correcting comments though.

USS IOWA

Deleted, what was it?
Screenshot (208).png

Edit: Oh yeah looks like Callis new song is about /vt/s numbers thread.

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
these are the tweets she deleted

LNz1ofTN_o.png

and she replied to Maro, but idk what it says
Gq57vlI7_o.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
the interesting thing about those tweets is:
This event, according to the poster, will be on March 12th, only 4 days before HoloFes
Kiara has not yet been in Japan in 2024 to record her performance so far
So, when she says she won't yet be in Japan 4 days before Fes

When the fuck is she travelling to japan if not the week before?
When does she plan on recording her songs and dances??

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
This event, according to the poster, will be on March 12th, only 4 days before HoloFes

From home? From an european 3D studio? I don't think it's short of them to do that.

frz

Jesus, you're not exaggerating.

All of gen 1, all but one member of gen 2, and all of gen 3. Then, all of wave 1 (gen=YouTube, wave=reality app apparently), one of wave 2, all of wave 3, all of wave 4, five of wave 5, and one of wave 6.

10 out of 38 talents are still with the company, the others having left or retired.
I wonder why these english speaking streamers does not do well streaming in an app called reality that no english speakers watched. Very strange indeed. Would have take a genius to figure out why they are not popular.
Also seems like their EN vtubers are native english speaker who doesn't speak japanese, inb4 it's similar to AkioAir where a Jason was doing all the communicating for 38 fucking vtubers since the rest of the staffs only speak japanese.
Hoooooly shit, this is whacktor levels of fucked up
Give credit where credit is due. Wactor at least know how to let spanish streamer streaming to a spanish audience. They were doing fairly well numbers wise until all their talent commit an hero and left
These guys are not worse as a human being than Wactor, but they are worse at being competent.

This collab was amazing because it not only spawned a lot of clips but also showed the differences between Lap and Roberu :)

winning son just cant stop winning one way or another
Unironically the guy is great at what he does, if he didn't join hololive he would be eligible to become a TV host. He's very comfortable at proccing his talking partner and sympathize with them. He entered holostars and struggled like everyone else did because the fanbase fucking despite Holostars and he's now sitting at 323k subs, the biggest in holostars. Wouldn't be wrong to say they comes from fucking broke to doing decent because of him. View wise he's a low-4-view for his gaming stream but high 4 view for his talk show.

Negzana

1000002803.jpg

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
From home? From an european 3D studio? I don't think it's short of them to do that.
her home set-up is very rough and would never be good enough, from a quality standpoint.
EU studio maybe, but I think that's highly unlikely, since Kiara has at least 1 group performance together with Kobo but likely even more. For those, she would need to be next to the other girls for it to turn out really good.

For 3rd Fes, Myth recorded their performances from an overseas studio, but they only had solo appearances and nothing more

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mio started a completely random guerilla karaoke for members some time ago. There's mainly been uplifting songs and positive vibes. She has messed up some words since she had no practice but she's having a lot of fun with it and doesn't mind messing up if it's members only.

1000135626.jpg

Given her track record of singing to vent her emotions, what her last guerilla members stream was, and the fact that Rica/not-Mel came back yesterday and did a karaoke stream herself a few hours ago, I'm thinking Hag Wolf is singing out of joy that her friend had a successful return to streaming.

Just a rrat though. She would never confirm it and honestly, it doesn't matter either way. It's just nice to see Mio in such a good mood.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Maybe that's why she deleted the tweet, she revealed something that she shouldn't have revealed. :irysyabairys:

Update:
She also mentioned that she plans to do the Valentine call-in stream on White Day (March 14th), and that it will be more convenient for them since timezone won't be an issue as "we'll be in Japan".

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I understand archiving is grueling and hard, so I'm just going to ask what happened

0100.png

e: nevermind, Kiara's hormones

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
I stumbled across this rather humorous 'virtual person' encyclopedia, and was impressed by their tireless diligence regarding their sources. Now you too can know KSon's real name! It all makes so much sense now.

:ksonsquish:
gives new meaning to the chub seen here
That's the same site that's been discussed about some months ago. I looked a bit through the site again and Suisei's page uses the exact same AI art as the one in the VTuber Awards.
----------------------
bread

Since it's Elite Miko's birthday:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
? Was not a thing already? We have been using Coke or Sprite to make cakes since millenia, it act as a substitute for milk so is good for those that are lactose intolerant
My Bad for not Specifying I mean a cake that is like 90% Dew. because some retard took the substitution to it's illogical extreme my failed attempt at a point is that you don't blame a whole place for the stupid of one person or in this case corporation that just wanted attention.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I don't know how the Jelly smoking meme got started, but guys are making some funny stuff with it.

A

This next one gets a 3/10 for writing, but a 7/10 for creativity and style

Unrelated,

A

Not bothering to archive the ones with videos because it doesn't backup the videos. Maybe I'll put them on my yt unlisted later.

Xuhle

LM going over nijisanji copyright cuckolding. First thing he mentioned new is that membership stuff maybe be and can be, fair use if someone take it out of the membership wall.

Also azahara got a shout-out.

Last edited:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

I do not like Purple Keemstar. I think the only actual good he ever did in the vtubing sphere was leaking the AikoAir mess, otherwise he goes between hugbox and muckraker. It would be an honest pleasure to see him bite off more than he can chew and get blowback for it.

I'll never forgive him for only paying attention to Selen when bad things happened he could get views from and then cheering on Doki like he always supported her.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom