"I've literally been through so much bullshit"Nanobites

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I see no reason why someone would stick around a corpo for a long time when they can graduate, acknowledge they were the talent and get 100% of superchat, membership and merch income from the audience they've created during their corpo job, while still mantaining sponsorship contacts. No matter how good you are at making talents happy, what you do is heavily limited to management as you don't make their content
Yet vshojo exist...
There are many benefits in corpo: more clout on debut, all merch work, for JP - have people deal with autistic perms, getting top artists, offloading personal projects management, offloading coordination, biggest advertisers... Being in org is always more profitable for content creators in general (unless your org is greedy shithole)

ANYWAY - DOKI STARTED STREAM!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Froot is indicative i think. VSJ learnt where to shut up and ignore shitstorms, and couched her to shut up (if she can't find strength ball up and come clear). Also they dont alienate her nor force collab, which is smart. Now, if they'd couch her to stop sadposting too...
Yeah I'm gonna need her to shut up for at least a year before I believe they've tard wrangled her. She just vague tweeted about the cheating in December.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yet vshojo exist...
There are many benefits in corpo: more clout on debut, all merch work, for JP - have people deal with autistic perms, getting top artists, offloading personal projects management, offloading coordination, biggest advertisers... Being in org is always more profitable for content creators in general (unless your org is greedy shithole)

ANYWAY - DOKI STARTED STREAM!
The tourist is immunized against all dangers: One may beg him to do research, lurk more, attempt to inform him, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a tourist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I’ve been found out".

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
froot is a literal timebomb waiting to blow up(and a whore) and vhoe is still not clean unless they cut off the rotten part completely(the green whore)

and their policy of just poaching people is gonna bite them in the ass sooner or later

Bronze

Yet vshojo exist...
And its an exclusve clique acting like an agency. they take nobody they don't know. They don't take anyone small. They don't audition.

Artists and advertisers are connections that can be made, Mikeneko got rushia's mama just fine without even the acknowledgement. Doki got EA connection as well

Limkin

Yet vshojo exist...
You started with "vtubers should have the same rights as VAs" and then went all the way to vshojo who has no rights over IP because they didn't spend any money on it. How are they in any way even remotely relevant to this? Vshojo is burning through investors money they don't own and has no risks involved in continuing their operation. If they fold it will affect no one in it, as they all own the characters they are joining with. Other corpos have to stay afloat because they spend their own money and are responsible for people they employ
Also funny how you use vshojo as an example when it had multiple people fuck off before. It's almost like it was better for them to not be in the corpo or something

Awoogers

also the initial talents(lol) of vhoe isnt even corpo worthy at all

who the fuck would want to hire talents with nothing but being a whore as their core personality thats not gonna fly in any fucking company unless they are fucking going for a whorehouse motif which weve all seen die in the span of fucking months

not to mention extreme bitches who are very prone to backstabbing and catty behavior who will get salty when they see something that in their minds shouldve been theirs(remember the shylily drama when she blew up and veiwhore wasnt having any of it)

hence why i consider them as fucking grifters at best that was just there at the right time and nothing else

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
The tourist is immunized against all dangers: One may beg him to do research, lurk more, attempt to inform him, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a tourist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I’ve been found out".
I don't shrink though? This is exactly why i choose the name - i'm not that well versed in ancient lore and all that. And i don't accept "it's always been like that so it's right" as an argment, because it's never valid argument. I like exploratory disputes. All late fallouts are great starter for "how vtuber orgs should be" discussion.
And its an exclusve clique acting like an agency. they take nobody they don't know. They don't take anyone small. They don't audition.
You started with "vtubers should have the same rights as VAs" and then went all the way to vshojo who has no rights over IP because they didn't spend any money on it. How are they in any way even remotely relevant to this?
And? Waht exactly would stop other corpos from doing roughly same support as vshojo while doing auditions/generations and owning IP? Why you percieve different aspects as mutually exclusive?

Limkin

who the fuck would want to hire talents with nothing but being a whore as their core personality thats not gonna fly in any fucking company unless they are fucking going for a whorehouse motif which weve all seen die in the span of fucking months
Lewd Fauna would hire them. And will also give them rights to the characters. And not take a cut from their earning above what they themselves will be willing to give her. It's like vshojo but without infinite money cheat
And? Waht exactly would stop other corpos from doing roughly same support as vshojo while doing auditions/generations and owning IP? Why you percieve different aspects as mutally exclusive?
Wanting to actually make money doing business? It's not a charity you dingus, people start companies for profit, not everyone can scam investors using previous rep of the company's head to do so. And you once again ignoring comparing between VAs and vtubers that you yourself started. Do you have anything to comment on it? Or you will just keep pretending you didn't say anything about?

Last edited:

Awoogers

Lewd Fauna would hire them. And will also give them rights to the characters. And not take a cut from their earning above what they themselves will be willing to give her. It's like vshojo but without infinite money cheat
which would then become a fucking catfight corp with cliques and such which would also bite them in the ass down the line leading to another implosion that weve seen a bunch of times the past year alone

Bronze

And? Waht exactly would stop other corpos from doing roughly same support as vshojo while doing auditions/generations and owning IP? Why you percieve different aspects as mutally exclusive?
Same can be asked for Vshojo. If it works just like that why don't they invest in smaller creators and turn them into Henya? Their talents are really experienced in content creation so whoever gets in will benefit a lot. They have business contacts and capital to invest too

Last edited:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

I am back brothers
Remember to Read the Korán

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The current model for how vtuber corporations treat talents and the IPs they've created has been around for over half a decade, and works around the world regardless of the corporation or the jurisdiction (and by work, I mean it consistently makes a profit for the corpo). Moreover, it's a model that many talents are happy to accept upon joining a corporation.

Instead of saying it's wrong or should change (like a tourist) instead ask why it works.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Is it some sort of Italian thing to be obsessed over Tifa? Tifa did make that appearance in the Italian Senate, after all.

I don't understand it either, especially when Aerith is right there too.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Wanting to actually make money doing business?
So making money means you should treat your workers worse than competitors with different business model? And i intentionally didn't say anything about revenue share. Vshojo takes the least and only adopt big names, Phase takes a lot and invest into debuts, uplifting small creators. You compe buisiness model elements, that are less relevant to talents well-being. More money = more good isn't always true. What is universally true, is that workers are more prouctive (and entertaining) in good workplace climate, and more productive workers bring more money.
And you once again ignoring comparing between VAs and vtubers that you yourself started. Do you have anything to comment on it? Or you will just keep pretending you didn't say anything about?
OK, please list me at least hundred examples where VA wasn't credited for main character in original language.
The current model for how vtuber corporations treat talents and the IPs they've created has been around for over least half a decade, and works around the world regardless of the corporation or the jurisdiction (and by work, I mean it's made a profit for the corpo). Moreover, it's a model that many talents are happy to accept upon joining a corporation.
Instead of saying it's wrong or should change (like a tourist) instead ask why it works.
Also we see how it fail as well. "half a decade" is nothing for an industry, it's embryonic, and, as every new industry, infested with all kinds of swindlers. So yeah, i think we should very much focus on what is wrong and can be better too.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Living up to the tourist name by having very retarded takes huh? Nice to see someone stick to the bit :smugrys:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Also we see how it fail as well. "half a decade" is nothing for an industry, it's embryonic, and, as every new industry, infested with all kinds of swindlers. So yeah, i think we should very much focus on what is wrong and can be better too.
Who would know more? Hololive, who has submitted investor statements to the Tokyo Stock Exchange to prove it's income, and the Tokyo Stock Exchange, who currently values Hololive as a billion-dollar business? Or some random on a vtuber forum?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
There was a clip I really liked of Polka laughing her ass off when Miko crashed her helicopter in Rust, but I can't find it anymore.
Went through her Rust streams and found the moment. Definitely another favorite of mine:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Who would know more? Hololive, who has submitted investor statements to the Tokyo Stock Exchange to prove it's income, and the Tokyo Stock Exchange, who currently values Hololive as a billion-dollar business? Or some random on a vtuber forum?
Yeah, Holo doing great currently. Kinda gold standard now. But Holo got there by fixing issues before they spiraled out of control, and they do everything to retain people. And the fact that they keep a gag on PL stuff now doesn't mean that it's objectively correct model or that they'll continue to do so.

Limkin

OK, please list me at least hundred examples where VA wasn't credited for main character in original language.
You will continue to avoid answering the question, understood. So I will just assume you are yet another retarded flip who will be banned within a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom