"In normal Kirschey community fashion, we decided to find out how much fuel can a woman pump into her uterus before she blows up"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Bibi is live, streaming Fallout New Vegas.
Whats with women and their inability to read maps?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

This is in Brazil
But i am pretty sure there are already a lot of bootleg merch of Hololive in all of South America

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

This was Mel's last 3dlive and it was so high quality that I wonder if she knew she was leaving before then.
If you are interested, please don't miss Mel's last dance:yagoocry:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Haters only give you free publicity as long as you're not retarded enough to let them affect you or your business in the first place, something not many creators in the vtuber space have nowadays (see, Nijisanji EN, lean/cuckposting era Mori, Mysta/Kuro, Froot). If you can conviniently label them as wrongthinkers it helps but the pendulum can always bouce back under the right circumstances (see, Uki's current controversy).
VSJ is riding the current high of saving Pikamee and being relatively controversy-free ever since they cut the 3 hoemigos out, but they are built on an interesting house of cards that can either collapse or have a million skeletons revealed, although considering Nux and Evanit0 are the only sources of those skeletons, maybe they dont have as much as we think
Im telling you niggas ironmouse is probably a cunt behind the scenes and when someone finally blows the fuse it's gonna be hilarious :BibooPopcorn:

This is in Brazil
But i am pretty sure there are already a lot of bootleg merch of Hololive in all of South America

I'll be on the lookout next time I pass a market to see if I can see some bootleg merch. I saw live that one ben10 set that had the preggo gwen as a sticker :whatastory:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Anyway, some of the best clips are the ones when the vtubers laugh really hard. They laugh a lot of course, but I'm talking about those big, out-of-control laughs when they're either really loud or get out of breath from laughing.
A good laugh heals the soul.

Botan is the best of the best for me. Her laughing fits are extra special when it's because of Subaru's screaming:

Flare also has some of the best:

Fubuki:

There was a clip I really liked of Polka laughing her ass off when Miko crashed her helicopter in Rust, but I can't find it anymore.

Tenma:

Pippa:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Limkin

Duh. Please tell me, is it normal that all VAs and screenwriters are publicly credited for their work (by real name or alias, and this is legally protected right!), but most corpo vtubers are explicitly prohibited from doing so? What is principal difference? How come corpo artists and rigers are all credited, but performers are not? I can't see such contract terms as anything but exploitative.
Corporation puts a lot of money into your character, frontloading all the expenses and keep spending money on you for future promotion. This theoretically never stops and you are assumed to never do anything else, because you are playing a character and doing otherwise breaks the immersion. When it's time to part ways if you can openly proclaim who your previous character was, you are getting all of the promotion and good reputation that they invested in, and give absolutely nothing in return. In exchange for not doing so, the company does not recast anyone to play the character after you are gone
If you want to use the "but what about VA business" angle, then naturally corporation should be able to just fire you and replace with another person. Because this is how it works in VA scene, actors are getting recast with someone else voicing the same character in future installments all the time. A game comes out - nah let's just hire someone cheaper. Second season - bruh, remember how much this twat asked the last time and then fumbled through all the recordings, never hire him again. But vtuber corporations don't do that, every time you are supposed to appear it's you doing the job, it's you getting paid and the corporation can not change it
When you want to get something you should also be prepared to sacrifice something in return. What you are asking is not equalizing, it's all the benefits and none of the detriments
And I am replying here because it's offtopic in the original thread

braindoko

Karaoke starting!

Come listen and possibly catch gifted memberships

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Corporation puts a lot of money into your character, frontloading all the expenses and keep spending money on you for future promotion. This theoretically never stops and you are assumed to never do anything else, because you are playing a character and doing otherwise breaks the immersion. When it's time to part ways if you can openly proclaim who your previous character was, you are getting all of the promotion and good reputation that they invested in, and give absolutely nothing in return. In exchange for not doing so, the company does not recast anyone to play the character after you are gone
If you want to use the "but what about VA business" angle, then naturally corporation should be able to just fire you and replace with another person. Because this is how it works in VA scene, actors are getting recast with someone else voicing the same character in future installments all the time. A game comes out - nah let's just hire someone cheaper. Second season - bruh, remember how much this twat asked the last time and then fumbled through all the recordings, never hire him again. But vtuber corporations don't do that, every time you are supposed to appear it's you doing the job, it's you getting paid and the corporation can not change it
When you want to get something you should also be prepared to sacrifice something in return. What you are asking is not equalizing, it's all the benefits and none of the detriments
And I am replying here because it's offtopic in the original thread
And what current "norm" is all detriments and no benefits. Valid arguments, but only upto a point i think.
Yes, recasting vtuber is impossible, and this is exact reason why ever corpo must strive to make their performers job and life as confortable as they could, sparing no expense.
Model etc is investment indeed, but, like many investments, there are no guarantees that it'll pay off at all, this is known risk. And it's very small investment too, especially compared to profit margins.
Main problem is, corpos hold way too much power over their employees, especially foreign corpo. Some balancing is necessary. If talent have guaranteed right of acknowledgement, corpo have incentive to treat them better, they can't so easily gaslight talents about "you are nobody without us".

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
And what current "norm" is all detriments and no benefits. Valid arguments, but only upto a point i think.
Yes, recasting vtuber is impossible, and this is exact reason why ever corpo must strive to make their performers job and life as confortable as they could, sparing no expense.
Model etc is investment indeed, but, like many investments, there are no guarantees that it'll pay off at all, this is known risk. And it's very small investment too, especially compared to profit margins.
Main problem is, corpos hold way too much power over their employees, especially foreign corpo. Some balancing is necessary. If talent have guaranteed right of acknowledgement, corpo have incentive to treat them better, they can't so easily gaslight talents about "you are nobody without us".
Your argument makes no sense. You say that recasting a vtuber is impossible and corpos should make the job and life of vtubers as comfortable as they can, but also that corpos have too much power. If corpos really had too much power, they wouldn't have to do whatever they could to make vtuber's "job and life as comfortable as they can", as you put it. Pick your argument and make it, don't argue two opposite points at the same time.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Anyway, some of the best clips are the ones when the vtubers laugh really hard. They laugh a lot of course, but I'm talking about those big, out-of-control laughs when they're either really loud or get out of breath from laughing.

I'd love to see more good laughing clips if anybody wants to share them.

Here's one with Okane and Korone trying to sing through their laugher. Specifically during the second round where they swap roles. Korone getting higher and higher pitched as she tries to hold in her laugher is great.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Roca is back with part 4 of a series sure to interest many here;

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Your argument makes no sense. You say that recasting a vtuber is impossible and corpos should make their job and life as comfortable as they can, but that also corpos have too much power. If corpos really had too much power, they wouldn't have to do whatever they could to make vtuber's "job and life as comfortable as they can", as you put it. Pick your argument and make it, don't argue two opposite points at the same time.
I covered it in the last line though? Corpo power over talent is largely a matter of perception. As of now, talent have no guaranteed rights at all, so some guarantees should appear, instilling back personal confidence.

Bronze

I see no reason why someone would stick around a corpo for a long time when they can graduate, acknowledge they were the talent and get 100% of superchat, membership and merch income from the audience they've created during their corpo job, while still mantaining sponsorship contacts. No matter how good you are at making talents happy, what you do is heavily limited to management as you don't make their content. Sponsors will do business with them as their indie persona just fine, audience will watch them and they wont have to deal with permission issues and control of management.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
There was a clip I really liked of Polka laughing her ass off when Miko crashed her helicopter in Rust, but I can't find it anymore.
All I could find was a clip of Miko laughing when Polka crashed her helicopter:

Also this clip that has Flare laughing:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

This mom is on something

Plus I'M LIVE WITH REBIRTH DEMO NO SPOILERS

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
is also on one of her breasts is hard to see it normally but you can see it on her live 2d scene if you did her event

A shame we dont have a Suisei or Pekora equivalent yet like in Azur lane
That reminds me of a post comparing Suisei and St. Louis from years ago. They both look similar, but with two big differences.

------------
Alternate universe FuwaMoco. MIAU MIAU
Fuwamoco's eventual illustrator had an idea for twins for quite a while.

FuwaMoco x Kendrick Lamar 3D MV.

Last edited:
Top Bottom