"More white! Less black!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Wake me up when Holo collabs with NIKKE just for the glorious outrage and moralfagging it's going to generate.
Never going to happen because i am pretty sure that Nikke is published by someone related to Tencent Games

httn

Hag enthusiast
Instead of blurry Haachama faces, what if the next pfp clone gag was to call yourself "God's Strongest [whatever]" and change your pfp to huge brown anime tits? Don't do that, guys, that would tooootally suck.

Anyway, some of the best clips are the ones when the vtubers laugh really hard. They laugh a lot of course, but I'm talking about those big, out-of-control laughs when they're either really loud or get out of breath from laughing.

I went through and grabbed a few that I remember. They're all Hololive, I honestly don't remember any really good laughing clips from other vtubers, though I'm sure they're out there.

Oldie here

I'd love to see more good laughing clips if anybody wants to share them.

Botan has a hag cackle that only comes out when someone else is bad at videogames.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
i dont remember it very well but the illustrator kinda hint it is based on Marine to the point he hide the word ahoy in her design,
1708712668628.png
There, on her "totally not kancolle/azur lane boat rigging" thing she has. Good thing I have the game open.
Calli is also in the game (Volume) and if you want to push it Towa (Milk)
Volume is basically just dark-skinned/tanned Calli that leans more on her rapper tendency and also a bit of a jerk compared to Calli.
Can't really see the Towa-ness in Milk, unless you meant her hat and this expression just make you think it's Towa, though.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Instead of blurry Haachama faces, what if the next pfp clone gag was to call yourself "God's Strongest [whatever]" and change your pfp to huge brown anime tits? Don't do that, guys, that would tooootally suck.

Anyway, some of the best clips are the ones when the vtubers laugh really hard. They laugh a lot of course, but I'm talking about those big, out-of-control laughs when they're either really loud or get out of breath from laughing.

I went through and grabbed a few that I remember. They're all Hololive, I honestly don't remember any really good laughing clips from other vtubers, though I'm sure they're out there.

Oldie here

I'd love to see more good laughing clips if anybody wants to share them.

Can never go wrong with a classic.

This is one of my all-time favorites because it's just 6 minutes of hag baby wheezing.

And a more recent one. I need more Towa Kaela.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You just described everyday synthetic nothingburger twitter drama. And these dramas tend to only raise popularity, thus more income for vshojo gang. Haters only give you free advertisement and discoverability.

add: People easily discouraged by antis don't bring money to streamers in the first place.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You just described everyday synthetic nothingburger twitter drama. And these dramas tend to only raise popularity, thus more income for vshojo gang. Haters only give you free advertisement and discoverability.

add: People easily discouraged by antis don't bring money to streamers in the first place.
Haters only give you free publicity as long as you're not retarded enough to let them affect you or your business in the first place, something not many creators in the vtuber space have nowadays (see, Nijisanji EN, lean/cuckposting era Mori, Mysta/Kuro, Froot). If you can conviniently label them as wrongthinkers it helps but the pendulum can always bouce back under the right circumstances (see, Uki's current controversy).
VSJ is riding the current high of saving Pikamee and being relatively controversy-free ever since they cut the 3 hoemigos out, but they are built on an interesting house of cards that can either collapse or have a million skeletons revealed, although considering Nux and Evanit0 are the only sources of those skeletons, maybe they dont have as much as we think

Last edited:

Bronze

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm starting to wonder which one is the "evil" twin here. Also wondering how twins can have an age difference of around 30 years.
Thirty years of continuous labor.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Haters only give you free publicity as long as you're not retarded enough to let them affect you or your business in the first place, something not many creators in the vtuber space have nowadays (see, Nijisanji EN, lean/cuckposting era Mori, Mysta/Kuro, Froot). If you can conviniently label them as wrongthinkers it helps but the pendulum can always bouce back under the right circumstances (see, Uki's current controversy).
VSJ is riding the current high of saving Pikamee and being relatively controversy-free ever since they cut the 3 hoemigos out, but they are built on an interesting house of cards that can either collapse or have a million skeletons revealed, although considering Nux and Evanit0 are the only sources of those skeletons, maybe they dont have as much as we think
Froot is indicative i think. VSJ learnt where to shut up and ignore shitstorms, and couched her to shut up (if she can't find strength ball up and come clear). Also they dont alienate her nor force collab, which is smart. Now, if they'd couch her to stop sadposting too...

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
There, on her "totally not kancolle/azur lane boat rigging" thing she has. Good thing I have the game open.
is also on one of her breasts is hard to see it normally but you can see it on her live 2d scene if you did her event

A shame we dont have a Suisei or Pekora equivalent yet like in Azur lane

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Emburger returning to Vegas and is pretty close to 40k

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Is it some sort of Italian thing to be obsessed over Tifa? Tifa did make that appearance in the Italian Senate, after all.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The best maniacal Botan giggles and Subaru screams ever.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Tenma: "Sakana-san actually DM'd me and was "Tenma, you're not allowed to message no-one from #MaemiThirst" "

Salado

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

February is almost over...Mel is leaving us forever

httn

Hag enthusiast
Top Bottom