"Watatataaa~"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You will continue to avoid answering the question, understood. So I will just assume you are yet another retarded flip who will be banned within a week
:polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks: YEAHHHHHHHH

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Yeah, Holo doing great currently. Kinda gold standard now. But Holo got there by fixing issues before they spiraled out of control, and they do everything to retain people. And the fact that they keep a gag on PL stuff now doesn't mean that it's objectively correct model or that they'll continue to do so.
Nigga has more posts than me and he just joined this month what the fuck?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
To completely change the topic from a retard on these forums, instead, here's a link to at least one retard from Phase Connect (affectionate):

Lia is going to teach butch lesbian bear about fashion in twenty minutes. Should be a great stream.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Nigga has more posts than me and he just joined this month what the fuck?
This just means that you need to post more

:polkasticks: :polkasticks:

The new flip is just out here looking for the truth. We will find it, through the power of friendship

nope, i'm not a flip, nowhere close, sorry for disappointing

Well why the fuck not :nehgah:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
You will continue to avoid answering the question, understood. So I will just assume you are yet another retarded flip who will be banned within a week
VAs are closest thing to corpo IP vtubers, this is why i use them as example.

Stunned But Dumb

I'm not reading all that crap because it seemed like garbage, but I did notice a few vshojo mentions in it all and I tink this Ironmouse clip on the vshojo hate is relevant. No not that ironmouse clip on vshojo hate.... no not that one either... it's a relatively newer one

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
VAs are closest thing to corpo IP vtubers, this is why i use them as example.

1) Stop acting like a flip
2) The closest example would actually be people acting as corporate mascots. A few examples of this would be sports mascots, Betty Crocker, and so forth. And, no, the people in these roles didn't get personal credit for their work.

Limkin

Lia is going to teach butch lesbian bear about fashion in twenty minutes.
There is an ongoing anime about that (well, second season of it). Where the girl pretends to help out a guy socialize by teaching him fashion, behaviour models, how to talk to people and so on but in reality she is just grooming him to be her perfect handcrafted boyfriend. I bet Lia watched it and went "I could do the same to Uruka!"
(the red headed kouhai from the part time job is the best girl)

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I'm not reading all that crap because it seemed like garbage, but I did notice a few vshojo mentions in it all and I tink this Ironmouse clip on the vshojo hate is relevant. No not that ironmouse clip on vshojo hate.... no not that one either... it's a relatively newer one

"Ironlung". I admit it, I laughed.

There is an ongoing anime about that (well, second season of it). Where the girl pretends to help out a guy socialize by teaching him fashion, behaviour models, how to talk to people and so on but in reality she is just grooming him to be her perfect handcrafted boyfriend. I bet Lia watched it and went "I could do the same to Uruka!"
(the red headed kouhai from the part time job is the best girl)
Title?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Froot can't talk to Ironmaus?
Interesting...

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She won't be for long!

No, we're going to get to save her this time for sure. They can't possibly do it a second time. Certainly.

Stunned But Dumb

"Ironlung". I admit it, I laughed.
Unfortunately for her, it's a pretty good joke

Froot can't talk to Ironmaus?
Interesting...

I took it to mean Froot's rather secluded amongst her Vshojo peers, besides Zen. Though I dont know if they do too much anymore since all I ever see are Zen/Henya stuff nowadays. Also near the end "if anyone ever says anything bad about Henya, I'm going to lose it," and I thought, "What are you even talking about now? Who would ever say anything bad abou- ooooooohh... Well, nevermind."

Forgot about that for a sec

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
To completely change the topic from a retard on these forums, instead, here's a link to at least one retard from Phase Connect (affectionate):

Lia is going to teach butch lesbian bear about fashion in twenty minutes. Should be a great stream.

I was just sitting in Uruka's chat because I can't read

unnamed.png

Hey look a stream for @God's Strongest Freebird

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I took it to mean Froot's rather secluded amongst her Vshojo peers, besides Zen.

Good. The two of them can go make their own company and let vHoeShow fully shed its reputation and become an actually respectable organization.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Xuhle

Good. The two of them can go make their own company and let vHoeShow fully shed its reputation and become an actually respectable organization.
but proctor by doing that they would need to get rid of the dead weight as well. Aka Hime (i forgot what her other name was)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Bae has a karaoke in an hour where she will be singing all new songs she worked hard to learn. She is also going to have an announcement during it. After that, she is going to be joining Calli for Poppy Playtime part 3.

Please watch the rat karaoke if you are interested, she is a hard worker and has been working herself to the bone this month.
If you don't, I will curse you by melanating all your favorite chuubas.
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Top Bottom