"Airi..."Airiheads

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

She just apologised.

JGohbWl.png
Does this bitch got BPD or something

God's Strongest Dragoon

Salado

Jelly's gonna choke to dead, let's gooo.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
She just apologised.

JGohbWl.png
Certified woman moment. Woman, you have connections. Fucking use them and stop trying to go at it alone.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Miori is now deleting the meltdown tweets.

They're all archived, right?
No, because her account was private. That's why I was screencapping them.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Bros this absolute paradox of a woman can't be this fuckin cute
Old but gold playlist
"I'm upset and I don't know why!" -Melody 2k21

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Tenma is doing a hentai tag rating stream on Twitch. So far the results are not great.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Rratarded Alt

My opinion on this could catch me a lot of slack, but the gist of it is that I believe Doki only came out of this whole thing looking like a saint because of a complete lack of information and Nijis mishandling of the response. Might be kind of an "Enlightened Centrist" take but I think behind the scenes it must have been a lot messier and some of her former colleagues, even graduates might have genuine understandable grievances with Doki.

Like I said, I don't think it's a given that these guys are 100% on Doki's side, especially given the complete silence from Matara and Kuro sitting upon fences whenever he had his say on the matter. But this discussion already happened in one of the Doki threads, and I can see VShojo or even Doki herself keeping them from saying anything. Just a thought.
It is hard to say how much it is people not wanting to get in the middle of the shitshow and how much it is choosing sides. Even within Nijisanji, the seem murky, aside from the obvious ones from the Elira vid. Doki having a lot of connections in the Twitch scene means it will probably be difficult the VS crowd to avoid her all-together forever.

Atlas

God's Strongest Dragoon

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Help a newfag out whats the lore on that?
The only thing I caught was when someone asked Ember if she kept in touch with her gen. And she mostly did but she talked about not interacting much with Mio because she told Ember that while they could be friends behind the scenes that she didn't want to be seen interacting with her out in the open as it were. Which understandably Ember didn't appreciate.

Other than that there are a bunch of rrats regarding her behavior behind the scenes. She apparently is a bit of a shitlib, but others would be more versed on those rumors I don't have any evidence or experience with those on hand.

Ruh roh rosemi

[a]

Rip :pomuSalute:

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Miori has been a vtuber for over three years and self-admittedly in internet communities since she was a young teen.
And she still hasn't learned the best way to deal with any bad event or negative comment is to not draw attention to it. Even if she had a manager she'd be constantly jumping over them to continue her behavior.

The Rratarded Alt

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
To be fair he probably does need to live in fear there, just not in fear from ol' whitey if you catch my drift.
:kyoracist:

I was feeling pretty bad for her last night, but I'm beginning to not feel bad lol. She's lashing out like a child right now, and proving that poster right that she does need someone to tardwrangle her.
I learned to not give a shit about women, much less online women I don't actually know, they often just end up disappointing you :depressedtako:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom