"I came with my sausage all warmed up."Aki Rosenthal

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I also don't watch Kirsche, almost fell for your psyop to make me watch the fat cat
fed-sleepy.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

You gotta back up those claims homeboy because these are serious allegations and you caught the attention of many.
:gloomiLaugh:
Do your reps, lesbian.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Lavacchi streaming, probably a "short one" (it will probably not be a short one)

WaWa

Korone just like a real dog trying to steal food while someone is distracted. :koronehappyl:

Clip also includes a lot of cute :holohag: laughs!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
And back around to a 40/60. I don't get this guy, If you want to "debut" in early march just shut the fuck up for now, it's not like it's gonna be ages. The way he is supplying info right now makes it seem like he's going indie, or at least not VShojo. But who knows, It's not like VShojo have an MO when it comes to VTubers and their Debuts.

He had a voice tweet, saying he's 75% done and to let the "Homies" (i.e. Kyomies, Kyo's Fanbase) know, so he obviously wants to keep his Niji audience.

Keeping the name Quinn Benet even as a VTuber.

Small Thought: If he doesn't end up in VShojo, I wonder if he'll interact with Doki. If he's going Indie and still doesn't acknowledge Doki, it could be breeding ground for some rrats on both sides.

If he was part of the problem or close enough to people that were the problem I dont think Vshojo will want him. I doubt the 2 members in Vshojo would want to bring back tainted members that will sour the overall mood.
Once we start getting more graduates we're going to have a fucking "Pepe Siliva" conspiracy board mapping out all the connections trying to figure out every goddamn detail.
My opinion on this could catch me a lot of slack, but the gist of it is that I believe Doki only came out of this whole thing looking like a saint because of a complete lack of information and Nijis mishandling of the response. Might be kind of an "Enlightened Centrist" take but I think behind the scenes it must have been a lot messier and some of her former colleagues, even graduates might have genuine understandable grievances with Doki.
This is a possibility I have actually brought up up a few times, notably in the Niji "Total Retard War" thread.
I've said this multiple times, but I'd like to reiterate. The ONLY chance Nijisanji/AnyColor has to win back public perception on this entire matter is two very specific events occurring.
  1. Selen is proven and demonstrated - with clear and convincing evidence - that she has managed to fool literally EVERYONE, and she was actually a massive cunt bitch to everyone else working at Nijisanji.
  2. Baring the above, it also needs to be demonstrated that THIS IS HOW SHE ALWAYS WAS, not not a direct result of being jaded and burnt out by shit treatment by management staff.
This is literally their only way out at this point, a complete and total repudiation of Selen's character with hard evidence. They literally have no other choice.
On that note, it appears that Uki is taking a break. Some research show's it was a planned break however based on chatter from /vt/.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I hate to interrupt the discourse of...pooners fingering themselves? :marinewhat: and I thought I watched some weird shit

Its my favorite hag's birthday today
gth47dfr47gt.PNG
Here's to hopefully another 20 or 30 years of hag before she ends up in a retirement home :robertudrink:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Ami has partnered up with Humble store.

Heck yeah. Good for her. Will definitely make sure to use her affiliate whenever I buy something from there.

Miori's little melty is still fucking going.

JGoWZ2n.png

JGoWUmv.png
Jesus Christ woman, log off and go yell in a fucking pillow or something for a while.

Also, way to out-pon fellow Korean Airi. That's an impressive accomplishment.

Everyone has become retarded
The joke of Lumi being such a tard is made even funnier when so many other vtubers are vastly more retarded than her.
:BijouBijou:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
IRyS is perfect just the way she is and needs no fixing, don't you dare insinuate otherwise.
Also is the Tinykusa arc over?
I mean, I also agree she should not be "fixed". She is a dumbass with BL brainrot, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Normie women are fucking boring, anyway.

IRyS is perfect just the way she is and needs no fixing, don't you dare insinuate otherwise.
Also is the Tinykusa arc over?
TinyKusa was so earlier this week. We are melanating now.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Atlas

Pro-tip: if you're gonna do le smug "do your reps" act, you have to be right.
Not gonna lie this entire time I thought they were the same person I completely forget that both of them exist most the time

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Not gonna lie this entire time I thought they were the same person I completely forget that both of them exist most the time
Before telling us to do our reps, do your own reps first to confirm your information. Otherwise we will point and laugh at you.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I understand, they all look the same to me as well. :BijouBijou:

In Takodachi fashion, I come here to shill a great slow-in-the-head 2view vtuber: MondVampir
Her streams are pretty chill, she got a heavy speech impediment (cute), is german (I can fix her) and a hikikomori (ain't we all), she reminds me of Lapon but with less retardation.
She's farming in OSRS while doing stuff on the side

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Telling a regular asian from a SEAnig is easy, you just look at who is darker and if they are malnourished or not
(Unless you're Ollie)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
stop being SEAroaches and look at okayu dropping some spaghetti in fuwamoco's happy birthday tweet. archive

edit:
shiori's too. archive

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Miori's little melty is still fucking going.
She needs to shut the fuck up. So far I haven't really seen anyone leak anything but bringing attention to it over and over will probably get someone to eventually leak it.

My opinion on this could catch me a lot of slack, but the gist of it is that I believe Doki only came out of this whole thing looking like a saint because of a complete lack of information and Nijis mishandling of the response. Might be kind of an "Enlightened Centrist" take but I think behind the scenes it must have been a lot messier and some of her former colleagues, even graduates might have genuine understandable grievances with Doki.

Like I said, I don't think it's a given that these guys are 100% on Doki's side, especially given the complete silence from Matara and Kuro sitting upon fences whenever he had his say on the matter. But this discussion already happened in one of the Doki threads, and I can see VShojo or even Doki herself keeping them from saying anything. Just a thought.
It is hard to say how much it is people not wanting to get in the middle of the shitshow and how much it is choosing sides. Even within Nijisanji, the seem murky, aside from the obvious ones from the Elira vid. Doki having a lot of connections in the Twitch scene means it will probably be difficult the VS crowd to avoid her all-together forever.
Matara and Kuro are both in Japan, probably not caring too much about the whole situation and I assume Vshojo probably told them to avoid even mentioning anything. Maybe to avoid any bad blood between companies.

OOF

Nope, it was a black screen with audio of her getting fucked in the background. Like full on plaping

Oh and there was also audio of her fingering herself.

Oh, I'm sorry. himself because she identified as a man during all this
You stupid Yamanba

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The joke of Lumi being such a tard is made even funnier when so many other vtubers are vastly more retarded than her.
I think Lumi is good at limiting the scope of her retardation to areas that ultimately don't matter. I don't fear for her survival if she were let out into society unattended.

Bronze

I doubt the 2 members in Vshojo would want to bring back tainted members that will sour the overall mood.
For the trio that made statement it's true, but I think Matara will try to get at least Millie unless Niji or Doki ruins her reputation entirely. She can vaguely explain how she was pressured and use the alleged "sister she cares more than anyone" card to justify her clinginess to her old job.

In fact if she's not a bully, Matara should start trying to make her jump ship asap, to prevent the company completely throwing her under bus.

Would they want Enna at this point I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom