"White power"Murasaki Shion

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

What the fuck is a Counterside?

Korean gacha games. I'd even go out to say it's the best first 3 chapter of any gacha game I played in terms of story. Their protagonist being a scheming douchebag who hides his identity by using a retarded robot was super well written as well unlike the average blank self-inserted/amnesia main character. Yes the player character is that black robot on the left. And also yes some of the girls want to fuck the retarded hyperactive robot.
02-counter-side-salary-negotiation-options.jpg

but sadly dog shit leveling system (you are expected to pull like 20 copies of the same 5 stars/SSR, and honestly I might be lowballing the numbers since I have dropped it for so long and the focus on pvp makes it ultra pay 2 win on top of releasing broken new limited characters every 2 months
On top of all of these. They have time gated weapon upgrade system to further boost the FOMO. If you are a returning player then eh sucks to be you
Lapu is a product of Japan. First, she went to a technical school not a regular high school. Next, did you know that Japanese banks can charge you money to withdraw cash? Out of your own account? I imagine navigating simple bills is a maze just for shits and giggles. The apartment trash is laziness but also a product of extremism and leads to this shit as there are little to no public recycle/trash options like this example:
toronto-recycling-trash-can-CW64D4.jpg
Fucking bagging all the cans up but not taking them somewhere is evidence of social illness. Yeah the video is gross but a major difference from other situations is that the actual apartment is not trashed, just gross. For hygiene you can just go to a public bath but Lapu should be paying her gas bill and relaxing with a nice bath regularly. Overall, Lapu is like 4/Pippa at worst.

Also, this clipper is really good but less known going by views
Lot's of longer videos and the Noel, Marine, Pekora Terraria streams are the most recent.
Nah pretty sure she's a hoarder who also got used to the streamer lifestyle :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Unsure if the past few comments were serious, but Counterside was the gacha game Myth collabed with in the past.
View attachment 64452

You think I pay attention to gachashit? Everything I play is either dead, old or some shit no one else cares about.

Last edited:

Limkin

Some idiot tried stirring shit up with NijiEN on Capo's stream. She politely told him to not bring this up and that people should care for themselves, not for drama around
There was also the same guy who keeps asking her in every stream to do a face reveal, but she just sighs and deletes his message without mentioning him lately
She also said she is cpr certified because it is required for her job, so if you want to be kissed by a cute tomboyish italian girl you know what to do

niggaphil

Saw this in taiwan chink forum: the official Hololive lantern in Tainan festival.

I am not gonna lie, it looked horrifying and enough to be meme material :dokiSmug:

l9AzZn2l.jpg

PwHA4E1l.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

What the fuck is a Counterside?

Unsure if the past few comments were serious, but Counterside was the gacha game Myth collabed with in the past.
View attachment 64452
Counterside is one of them Korean gacha game and yes Hololive EN Myth did collabed with them, in which the girls appearing in-game along with a event that goes along with it.

People has also talked about how the event itself is Pay-to-win heaven because in-technicality, you aren't really get them as permanent playable character and rather you get them as outfit/costume/different skin for the character that is already in the game (though it's a complete change with its own voice lines) which cost around... $36 ($35,99, not counting currency differences + additional tax from playstore) per skin. You can get one skin for free via playing the event, but there is the matter of getting the character that uses said hololive skin in the first place.

Now, we might not know whether this one with IRyS is a new event altogether or a re-run of the hololive collab (meaning the Myth are returning), but chances are, IRyS gonna be a skin of a character that you probably need to spent time rolling on their banner, and you have to spent money for, which might not be worth it unless you are that invested in those game.

They have time gated weapon upgrade system to further boost the FOMO. If you are a returning player then eh sucks to be you
Good thing I already quit.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Miori's little melty is still fucking going.

JGoWZ2n.png

JGoWUmv.png
Man, if only Miori had a bunch of friends now working in a reputable agency that could get her an easy in to work with them, that could provide a good friend network and solid management support. I mean, if she hadn't publically disowned them, at least.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Aside of that, from the top 14 list:
- Let's be frank, if not for Touya's lolicon tendency and being able to play and win against Ui-Mama, we wouldn't have that dancing loli ui-mama thingie. Kenmochi Touya does have some fujobait tendency when collabing with fellow talent Fushimi Gaku (male talent that debuted on the same wave as Touya), but most fans knew Touya for being a unashamed lolicon and the reason Shigure Ui has a Loli model
- Fuwa Minato's quite popular for being a funny doofus with bishonen charm, and his 2023 "Niji Radio Exercise" stream where for an entire month/30 day, he done some simple short morning stream while collabing with NijiEN talents and interacting with passion english/"screaming english words = fluent".
Touya and Fuwa are also part of the wildly successful ROF-MAO music group within Nijisanji. ROF-MAO and ChroNoiR dominate the music sales for Niji.
ybdxoa.png

Raindrops was a mixed group
Nornis is the Chima/Toko group that used to include Akane
The only person close to them in album sales overall is Suisei.
Had a friend TL some parts for me and it's pretty much her saying that she's not affiliated with Eilene anymore and she has nothing to do with H.live so she's asking people to stop emailing her and Etra (who's another VTuber that used to be under Eilene) about it
Etra is in Aogiri High School now anyways. I wonder what kind of person spams these people. Is it not normal that I have never DM'd or emailed a talent?

Oren is a babiniku whose house is in near the Noto Peninsula where the recent earthquake happened. Shit's all fucked up still, they have videos showing the extent of the damage around where they live. Oren has a younger sister and takes care of his parents I believe (I don't know if they work or their status) and can't find a job. Recently the computer they used to stream stopped working putting even more pressure on them. Nice that someone stepped in.

Edit: also sharing an effort post form Kiwi

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Hoshimachi Suisei gets fucking Idolm@ster, Irys gets a shitty mobage, thanks Yagoo for once again proving you believe in meritocracy.
:inatiredl:

The cadillac of videogames, The Idolm@aster.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu currently playing Persona 3 Remake.

Later at 9PM JST Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona and Lisa Makoh singing together.

Live Union's HACHI releasing a cover at 9PM JST as well.

VSpo's Akarin talking about diversity and tolerance.

It means 36 year old unemployed middle aged virgin, perverts, and playboys are welcome

The cadillac of videogames, The Idolm@aster.
All part of talents reinvesting in the company.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Limkin

Etra is in Aogiri High School now anyways. I wonder what kind of person spams these people. Is it not normal that I have never DM'd or emailed a talent?
Did she join before or after they all had collective mental breakdown over YT's new rules enforcing that no, an adult can not play a role of a minor to provide NSFW content? Because when you build your entire agency on a concept of "providing highschool girlfriend experience" and there is a rule specifically targeting this, it's not fun times. If she joined before then she is just cursed with misfortune

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Help a newfag out whats the lore on that?
The only thing I caught was when someone asked Ember if she kept in touch with her gen. And she mostly did but she talked about not interacting much with Mio because she told Ember that while they could be friends behind the scenes that she didn't want to be seen interacting with her out in the open as it were. Which understandably Ember didn't appreciate.

Other than that there are a bunch of rrats regarding her behavior behind the scenes. She apparently is a bit of a shitlib, but others would be more versed on those rumors I don't have any evidence or experience with those on hand.

Rip :pomuSalute:
Of course it's all speculation, but I think it has more to do with Lumi and CyberLive drama. Miori's friends with Oumiya Emma, they recently off-collabed in Malaysia:

It follows that Miori has probably heard about the CL drama purely from Emma's perspective (she was one of the ones shittalking Lumi in that screenshot). This would suggest that Phase might be no-go for Miori, though her collab with Airi suggests otherwise.

Lumi has also been on record as saying that someone well-connected in the music sphere has said things about her which gave her a bad rep in that space. This has kept a lot of mixers/producers, etc. from collabing with her, so it's keeping her from putting out more music stuff (there's a clip of this around but I don't have it.) Rrat is that it's Miori who did it, but there's nothing concrete to suggest that.

Can verify the Ember statement though, I've posted it before:
I don't watch Ember that much, but I think it may have something to do with her talking more frequently about behind-the-scenes stuff. For example, she had this bit about her relationship with Miori in her previous stream:

I imagine she may have gotten told off some time back after openly talking about the absolute state of Tsunderia (pbuh), name-dropping S-train, and implicitly dunking on PPP, hence her caution.

She is korean right? Seems fixable to me
I'd like to see you try:

Last edited:

Xuhle

Sayu is continue to grow and im all here for it because she desereved it even during her time in the black company. Shes at 80k on yt.

AmpleChip

Not Pomu attended this event and claims to be visible in this group photo. Have fun scanning.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Anon is back from her trip with a cooking stream

Bronze

Not Pomu attended this event and claims to be visible in this group photo. Have fun scanning.

Wouldn't suprise me if its the thumbs up girl with hidden face on the right

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Man, if only Miori had a bunch of friends now working in a reputable agency that could get her an easy in to work with them, that could provide a good friend network and solid management support. I mean, if she hadn't publically disowned them, at least.
It's interesting how the 2 popular menhera indies, Miori and Shondo, both have a more well-adjusted close friend working under Hololive.

FL Cascadia

(I don't know if they work or their status)
Their workplace ended up having to let a bunch of their employees go some time after the earthquake, and they were one of them.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Here's an animation someone did for Hinas birthday. She was enamored by it

Top Bottom