"I'm a special bird, I don't have a cloaca. I'm built like a Barbie"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
And back around to a 40/60. I don't get this guy, If you want to "debut" in early march just shut the fuck up for now, it's not like it's gonna be ages. The way he is supplying info right now makes it seem like he's going indie, or at least not VShojo. But who knows, It's not like VShojo have an MO when it comes to VTubers and their Debuts.

He had a voice tweet, saying he's 75% done and to let the "Homies" (i.e. Kyomies, Kyo's Fanbase) know, so he obviously wants to keep his Niji audience.

Keeping the name Quinn Benet even as a VTuber.

Small Thought: If he doesn't end up in VShojo, I wonder if he'll interact with Doki. If he's going Indie and still doesn't acknowledge Doki, it could be breeding ground for some rrats on both sides.

Not a single ex-liver except the other two terminated ones have acknowledged Doki so far. Gotta wonder how complicated it is behind the scenes. The closest we got was Mysta vagueposting and Pomu sadposting about the shit going down. It will be pretty disappointing if we never see Pomu and Doki together again.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Not a single ex-liver except the other two terminated ones have acknowledged Doki so far.
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
Only Zaion was terminated, Yugo and Gundou graduated

The Rratarded Alt

:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
Only Zaion was terminated, Yugo was graduated
I thought Yugo was an amicable termination, sorta like Mel? Like "we decided to to renew their contract" kinda bullshit

Edit: Honestly forgot about the JP livers. Was more thinking Pomu, Mysta, Mataraz and (seemingly for now) Quinn.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I thought Yugo was an amicable termination, sorta like Mel? Like "we decided to to renew their contract" kinda bullshit
It was more like the opposite: "this is a graduation but anyone reading this can tell this was meant to be a termination"

The Rratarded Alt

It was more like the opposite: "this is a graduation but anyone reading this can tell this was meant to be a termination"
Ah, yeah, going back and reading the announcement, that is true.

Funny how they seem to be regressing with these graduation/termination notices.

bothyourhouses

She "accidentally" typed KKK? what was she trying to type to make a mistake like that?
Perhaps she just wanted to show her appreciation for Kaede from Shuffle!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

"Asian People" - Uki Violetta

I could see Calli as a talent manager. She has that motherly feel to her and many of the other talents have often mentioned how much she has helped them. Hell, look at how she reacted to Stars and how much she tried to on-board them all.

Its impressive that they dont have many follows on this account. Pretty sure they mentioned wanting to do idol-related shit in April 2024 but that was before they debuted.

And back around to a 40/60. I don't get this guy, If you want to "debut" in early march just shut the fuck up for now, it's not like it's gonna be ages. The way he is supplying info right now makes it seem like he's going indie, or at least not VShojo. But who knows, It's not like VShojo have an MO when it comes to VTubers and their Debuts.

He had a voice tweet, saying he's 75% done and to let the "Homies" (i.e. Kyomies, Kyo's Fanbase) know, so he obviously wants to keep his Niji audience.

Keeping the name Quinn Benet even as a VTuber.

Small Thought: If he doesn't end up in VShojo, I wonder if he'll interact with Doki. If he's going Indie and still doesn't acknowledge Doki, it could be breeding ground for some rrats on both sides.

If he was part of the problem or close enough to people that were the problem I dont think Vshojo will want him. I doubt the 2 members in Vshojo would want to bring back tainted members that will sour the overall mood.

Yugo was a bit of a mess. I think they cut them out before he exploded. "Amicable" means we will let you livestream but gtfo.

Apparently Uki mentioned in his last stream he was going to take a break (atleast from social media). It seems to me that he is getting a shitload of hate (I wonder why) but I dont think its a stealth suspension.

The Rratarded Alt

Apparently Uki mentioned in his last stream he was going to take a break (atleast from social media). It seems to me that he is getting a shitload of hate (I wonder why) but I dont think its a stealth suspension.
Damn whitey keeping the second or third-generation rich Asian kid down.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Feels like they either really didn't want to issue a graduation or they were forced to call it a graduation for legal reasons. Leads me to believe it was the former and they got more confident with their bullshit when they realized they have a Nijisisters cult to defend them. Both the Zaion and Selen terminations were just filled to the brim with vitriol in the text. The Zaion termination was the biggest load of shit and the fact that Nijisisters ate it up made them cocky.
Damn whitey keeping the second or third-generation rich Asian kid down.
Come on man, don't you know he has to spend each day living in fear for his own life as an Asian in the ultra-racist white supremacist city of...checks notes...New York.
Please understand, he's young, dumb, and full of cum. He probably misinterprets Jews being rude to him as "EVIL WHITE MALES".

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Feels like they either really didn't want to issue a graduation or they were forced to call it a graduation for legal reasons. Leads me to believe it was the former and they got more confident with their bullshit when they realized they have a Nijisisters cult to defend them. Both the Zaion and Selen terminations were just filled to the brim with vitriol in the text. The Zaion termination was the biggest load of shit and the fact that Nijisisters ate it up made them cocky.
It's clearly what they should have done for pretty much all non-amicable situations... and the fact that they knew how to graduate someone they didn't like in Dec 2022 but not in Mar 2023 or Feb 2024 is kind of crazy.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Miori's little melty is still fucking going.

JGoWZ2n.png

JGoWUmv.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Also takes a lot to admit you could have a problem. She denied the possibility of being an alcoholic a lot in 2022. Maybe that was truly the case, but she clearly realized it was doing her no good, either way.
She just switched to food instead. :architect:

Once again Giri is towering over her guest. But Kaho has her beat in another area.

VSoyBoy

Not a single ex-liver except the other two terminated ones have acknowledged Doki so far. Gotta wonder how complicated it is behind the scenes. The closest we got was Mysta vagueposting and Pomu sadposting about the shit going down. It will be pretty disappointing if we never see Pomu and Doki together again.
My opinion on this could catch me a lot of slack, but the gist of it is that I believe Doki only came out of this whole thing looking like a saint because of a complete lack of information and Nijis mishandling of the response. Might be kind of an "Enlightened Centrist" take but I think behind the scenes it must have been a lot messier and some of her former colleagues, even graduates might have genuine understandable grievances with Doki.
If he was part of the problem or close enough to people that were the problem I dont think Vshojo will want him. I doubt the 2 members in Vshojo would want to bring back tainted members that will sour the overall mood.
Like I said, I don't think it's a given that these guys are 100% on Doki's side, especially given the complete silence from Matara and Kuro sitting upon fences whenever he had his say on the matter. But this discussion already happened in one of the Doki threads, and I can see VShojo or even Doki herself keeping them from saying anything. Just a thought.

The Rratarded Alt

She just switched to food instead. :architect:

Once again Giri is towering over her guest. But Kaho has her beat in another area.

Nah she was already fat when she was drinking. She quit drinking when she started working on her weight.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Warning: cute Japanese girls in this post. Diabetic viewers be advised, the sweetness levels of these girls could prove dangerous.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Come on man, don't you know he has to spend each day living in fear for his own life as an Asian in the ultra-racist white supremacist city of...checks notes...New York.
To be fair he probably does need to live in fear there, just not in fear from ol' whitey if you catch my drift.
:kyoracist:

JGoWZ2n.png

JGoWUmv.png
I was feeling pretty bad for her last night, but I'm beginning to not feel bad lol. She's lashing out like a child right now, and proving that poster right that she does need someone to tardwrangle her.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

JGoWZ2n.png

JGoWUmv.png
Miori, it is that easy. You're not a 1view, you can literally ask around, unless you have many enemies for being a bitch (alleged) or your boyfriend won't do it for free for you.
I'd bet any powertrippy/shitcountry mod would be glad to do it for free or 5 bucks a month for you, but that comes with the risk of having malehera exploding on your face, so hire one, dumb bitch.

Notorious cockblocker HinaBobina is having her birthday stream, say nice things or funny things to her

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I was feeling pretty bad for her last night, but I'm beginning to not feel bad lol. She's lashing out like a child right now, and proving that poster right that she does need someone to tardwrangle her.
She just apologised.

JGohbWl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom