"In normal Kirschey community fashion, we decided to find out how much fuel can a woman pump into her uterus before she blows up"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
She actually is. She mostly uses it for Wizard101, but still... :depressedtako:
> his oshi is an unironic ledditor

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

frz

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
What 200 cubs does to a bear:
uru-milk-min.png
Apparently Miori doxed herself and some members of her community during her latest member stream?
Take it with a bucket of salt as she deleted her tweets

View attachment 64359

Anons on /tsunX/ are talking about it
It's not even the first time. A few months back, right before she had to move out for a while because of Papalesta, she accidently displayed a Google Maps page showing her area. VOD got wiped obviously, but this fucking menhera is just that bad at opsec.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 64439

It's not even the first time. A few months back, right before she had to move out for a while because of Papalesta, she accidently displayed a Google Maps page showing her area. VOD got wiped obviously, but this fucking menhera is just that bad at opsec.
Yeah.. its much much worse now as she leaked her own personnal information + people thqt bought her merch. I just hope she can forgive herself.

Archive

She has been sadposting a lot because of it

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
JGo59l2.png

Tweets / Archive

STOP TALKING, WOMAN.
She should definitely email everyone and inform them but most importantly, STOP FUCKING SADPOSTING ABOUT IT ON TWITTER AND BRINGING ATTENTION TO IT YOU DUMB BITCH.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I'd ask Bae to fix her, but she has her hands full with IRyS and Mumei...

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 64439

I appreciated it when the last person who posted this image had the decency to hide it behind a spoiler, unlike your Yamanba ass :tenmakys:

The Rratarded Alt

I'd ask Bae to fix her, but she has her hands full with IRyS and Mumei...
IRyS is unfixable. Mumei is looking hopeless, too, as she was supposed to be focusing on off-stream tasks but keeps streaming and did the whole "draw your pfp" shit. I don't think she has much of a chance fixing those two, let alone Miori.

Also, idk why Miori simps would care so much about getting doxed. Annoying, yes, but their biggest crime seems to be simping an anime girl online. More info gets leaked every day by dipshit info farming corpos with bad security practices.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Calli swears off strong alcohol now
I remember back in the bay when she would drink Johnny Walkers Red Label on the regular

It makes me happy that part of the reason she stopped is cause she "doesn't need it anymore" it's a testament of what Holo has done for her that she doesn't feel the need to escape life into a drunken stupor and she has the much healthier outlet of streaming and her successful music careers

You go pink woman

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yeah.. its much much worse now as she leaked her own personnal information + people thqt bought her merch. I just hope she can forgive herself.

Archive

She has been sadposting a lot because of it

She just privated her account. Hi Miori :sanasmile:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
JGo59l2.png

Tweets / Archive

STOP TALKING, WOMAN.
I haven't seen it leaked anywhere, willing to bet the only people with archives are going to keep quiet. Which means she's super lucky in this case.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I haven't seen it leaked anywhere, willing to bet the only people with archives are going to keep quiet. Which means she's super lucky in this case.
Well it was a members stream, so there's an extra layer of effort to figure out how to archive a member's stream.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

It makes me happy that part of the reason she stopped is cause she "doesn't need it anymore" it's a testament of what Holo has done for her that she doesn't feel the need to escape life into a drunken stupor and she has the much healthier outlet of streaming and her successful music careers

You go pink woman
Also takes a lot to admit you could have a problem. She denied the possibility of being an alcoholic a lot in 2022. Maybe that was truly the case, but she clearly realized it was doing her no good, either way.

VSoyBoy

Yeah, I'm upping this to a 60/40. The picture he posted today makes it seem like he's definitely going VTuber in some way. Could still be outside of VShojo but who knows.

Also this picture is absolute fucking turbo cringe. Looks like one of those 2000s YouTube PFPs, also shockingly low quality jpeg.

And back around to a 40/60. I don't get this guy, If you want to "debut" in early march just shut the fuck up for now, it's not like it's gonna be ages. The way he is supplying info right now makes it seem like he's going indie, or at least not VShojo. But who knows, It's not like VShojo have an MO when it comes to VTubers and their Debuts.

He had a voice tweet, saying he's 75% done and to let the "Homies" (i.e. Kyomies, Kyo's Fanbase) know, so he obviously wants to keep his Niji audience.

Keeping the name Quinn Benet even as a VTuber.

Small Thought: If he doesn't end up in VShojo, I wonder if he'll interact with Doki. If he's going Indie and still doesn't acknowledge Doki, it could be breeding ground for some rrats on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom