"I loved telling you guys bedtime stories. You guys all had great bedtime stories, and they all went something like this. Once upon a time, there is a little girl named Lia. Lia was walking to the forest, and her mom said Lia, don't walk through the forest by yourself. Lia said, mom, fuck you, I don't care. Mom said, okay, whatever. And all of a sudden, birds swooped out of the sky and pecked out both her eyeballs. The end. You liked those stories when you were younger"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

First Reimu stream in 11 days. Chat locked down to 8 weeks only. Forgot to post earlier. While they might act up on twitter, I guess they plan to just slowly ease back into streaming little by little. I gotta say, I'm pressed at NIji not saying anything (too) horrible and self devastating for a whole week straight. Bravo! Didn't think you had it in you!

I know the pressure to shoot their other testicle off must've been building like a shaken pepsi bottle. More posting this here for posterity, I still don't feel great about watching or shilling a niji rn.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Dearest Inmates of this Great Asylum
It is under much haste and mental anguish that I write to you this warning. Do not make the same mistakes that I have, lest you end up in the same sorry state as I.

My tale begins at midnight as Saturday gave way to Sunday. My mind, taken by both worry and flights of fancy as it often is, would not allow me to rest, so I took to doomscrolling in hopes that I might lull myself to sleep. It was there among the recommendations and thumbnails of entertainers both virtual and three dimensional that I was greeted by a vision of these creatures:
EyNsH1mVgAQbJyT

These three figures, looking like something out of Reverend Bizarre, transfixed me. Their pale skin and monochromatic pattern of contrasting white, blacks, and purples piqued my morbid curiosity, and I have long had a weakness for women with horns and hair over one eye. I simply had to learn more. After researching into the twilight hour, I found that they are known as the Synthvia Sisters. From the tallest to the shortest they are Philia, Louislia, and Tilia. They are devils that have taken upon the mocking form of sisters of the Church in order to feed upon the sins of confessing faithful with each sister having her own preferred flavor of transgression. Philia devours sins of arrogance, Louislia swallows sins of sloth, and Tilia eats sins of wrath. So, I had their names and their purpose but still I needed more. With that thought and burning desire I drifted into a restless and troubled sleep.

The next day I awoke much later, though no more rested, than usual and immediately took to my research. I needed to hear their voices, to see them in motion. I tried to observe them, but their eldritch tongue was beyond mortal understanding and my translator only turned up loose and nonsensical strings of words. Still my mind cried for more. I was compelled to investigate as if they were some enigma that I was on the verge of unfolding. The search was made all the more difficult by my tenuous connection to the uppercase I Internet which intermittently cut in and out as if it were trying to prevent me from attaining my final goal. I know now that this was a warning. If I were a holy man I would have claimed it were some higher power that wanted to save me from this fate, but if I were a holy man I would not have let myself get into such a situation. As my search continued I noted that I rapidly grew tired and was in need of frequent breaks. My eyes in particular grew heavy and it became incredibly difficult to focus. It was as if my energy, my mental faculties, my very life were being drained from me. By the time I had realized what was happening to me it was already too late. They had laid claim to my soul for I had found their siren’s song.

A charming work that would not be out of place among Necronomidol’s poppier pieces. Yet it was through this very song that I made the final, most horrifying revelation of all. The reason that I write this to all of you as I reach for my last vial of numbing morphine and pray for the calm embrace of this abyss is this my final warning!

Philia is a dude making a voice. I’m pretty sure the other two are women though. I also learned that google translate reads babiniku as “beautiful meat”. Something interesting to keep in mind for Reticule’s next meat post. Still the song is pretty good and I really like their design. I might post some art I find of them in the future. They're also streaming right now if you still want to check them out:

To make up for this extended shitpost, here’s Sam Hyde reacting to the wigger of Niji’s graduation. I like the "live Pikamee reaction" in the corner.

And the newest /vt/ shitpost song again because it deserves to be posted twice.

I'm not Reading That.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

I gotta say, I'm pressed at NIji not saying anything (too) horrible and self devastating for a whole week straight. Bravo! Didn't think you had it in you!
You seem to forget Wilson sperging out like a retard on twitter.
Yagoo just looks happy while Riku looks like he's looking for a fight.
View attachment 64395
the man that has become the king of each region he's expanded to
vs
the man that has had to shutter the branch of every region he's expanded to
Dearest Inmates of this Great Asylum
Another one to the list of inmates catfished by a troon

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Thank god nijisanji defended the honor of baseball by firing Gundou.
I'm honestly surprised so many people seem to not give a shit about Gundo, imagine if an EN Niji got graduated over an edgy joke...? People would fucking foam at the mouth and riot.
Cross posting these here because they reminded me of some retardry I saw on Twitter.

Some JP idiot news site tried to Gundou Fauna because she said she didn't see the appeal of Baseball. Featuring intentially shitty translations like claiming she called the sport "shitty" (くそ).

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Some JP idiot news site tried to Gundou Fauna because she said she didn't see the appeal of Baseball. Featuring intentially shitty translations like claiming she called the sport "shitty" (くそ).
Fauna was so based for that.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Baseball is a fucking shit boring-ass sport, so yes.
There are 380 angry nips heading to your door and sending letters to Niji so they debut and then terminate you while making you do a flip (the jumping kind not the SEAnig kind)

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
The merch is amazing. Why february whyyy :pikameefuck:
hinabday2_1800x1012.png
I was able to resist Ember's Daki, but this... may break my will :iryswooo:

She's not home yet, so some delay in Airi's stream

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Kyo has 400K subs on Youtube and Vshojo already have one guy in their group, it's a pretty reasonable guess.

Yeah, they've made it clear they're a mixed gender company so it's not just for women. Zen's been there from the start.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Not watching Idol for one week to protest Israel. Why are minors such gay retards these days?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Randon and Lando considered doing a bit where they would do a handcam stream and hire a female hand model to pretend to be Randon.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
All Ame, all the time!

Just...Ame things

I...

Which makes you more nervous?

vroomwomandriveranditsameohfuck

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Dragoon

She actually is. She mostly uses it for Wizard101, but still... :depressedtako:
>his oshi is a redditor
1517133069935.jpg

Holy fuck, I don't even want to make fun of you anymore.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom