"Mother ffffucking hell! Jesus fucking Christ! I swear to fucking God, I'm going to blow my fucking brains out!"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Apparently youtube is not a fan of hags.
hag_enthusiast_clara.PNG

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I wonder how /vt/ will twist this since she is interacting with not-Pomu?

Edit: forgot to add ‘will twist’ lol

@superduper THEY SAID IT TWICE. WTF

I am doubting Pomu will be part of the group right away, but Mika is a shoe-in. Quinn announcing separately makes me think he is a no.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Anal lube horse is playing the item shop game:

Ami (blue) in chat :sanasmile:
1708648334359.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
@superduper THEY SAID IT TWICE. WTF

I am doubting Pomu will be part of the group right away, but Mika is a shoe-in. Quinn announcing separately makes me think he is a no.
Pomu its literally hanging out with a lot of Vshojo members and orbiters: she its 99% joining
Wasting money on Khyo would be a super retarded move by Vshojo

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pomu its literally hanging out with a lot of Vshojo members and orbiters: she its 99% joining
Wasting money on Khyo would be a super retarded move by Vshojo
Kyo has 400K subs on Youtube and Vshojo already have one guy in their group, it's a pretty reasonable guess.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I was listening to some of their older Patreon vods and man, these two are incredibly easy to wanna support. It's not just the voice difference (though it is pleasant when they sound more natural) but they seem genuinely determined to become their ideal version of idols. I knew they were in a group for most of the 2010s but they talked about how they were basically the managers of it. Sally/Mococo was co-manager and they had big plans for everyone during 2020 but Covid ruined everything and forced them to disband. They were pretty depressed about it and lost motivation for years but still wanted to keep the dream alive.

They plan to return later this year which is why they rebranded as Amerily. But this time, they'll be doing everything themselves with no other members or management. They feel like the Idol image as a whole has gotten a little darker in recent times and wanna be the ideal idols they've always believed in. It's gonna be ridiculously difficult since they'll have to balance that with Hololive stuff but like I said, it just makes you wanna root for them more. So yeah I joined the patreon and will be watching tonight's stream.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mono's VRchat stream starting now.

:whatastory:

Anime Fan

Runie's doing a One Piece arc tierlist with Kaya from Kawaii.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Former jailbait Yuko Yurei is jumping on the FOTM train:

1708650605704.png

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
8 hours of Kiara yapping yesterday
10 hours of wawa yapping today

I am so back

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
...Apparently Miori doxed herself and some members of her community during her latest member stream?
Reminder to everyone interested, we have an OpSec thread and a Guide to Vtubing thread.

Altare replied to League of Legends fighting game tweet and got an answer. Fighting game is still in development by Riot, known as 2XKO (Formerly Project L).

kanpainiggi

Acoustic bear stealing Nazi gold

Stunned But Dumb

Reminder to everyone interested, we have an OpSec thread and a Guide to Vtubing thread.

Altare replied to League of Legends fighting game tweet and got an answer. Fighting game is still in development by Riot, known as 2XKO (Formerly Project L).

Yes, I will definitely be watching him be bad at fighting games... the only League content I will willingly watch. Awful name, though.

Hey is there a certain number of hours you'd need to stream before you would categorize something as a marathon stream? Like 8 hours? 12? more? Just curious what you guys think

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Bibi streaming, probably watching more videos of her oshi Sam Hyde

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Dearest Inmates of this Great Asylum
It is under much haste and mental anguish that I write to you this warning. Do not make the same mistakes that I have, lest you end up in the same sorry state as I.

My tale begins at midnight as Saturday gave way to Sunday. My mind, taken by both worry and flights of fancy as it often is, would not allow me to rest, so I took to doomscrolling in hopes that I might lull myself to sleep. It was there among the recommendations and thumbnails of entertainers both virtual and three dimensional that I was greeted by a vision of these creatures:
Synthvia Sisters Reference.jpg
These three figures, looking like something out of Reverend Bizarre, transfixed me. Their pale skin and monochromatic pattern of contrasting white, blacks, and purples piqued my morbid curiosity, and I have long had a weakness for women with horns and hair over one eye. I simply had to learn more. After researching into the twilight hour, I found that they are known as the Synthvia Sisters. From the tallest to the shortest they are Philia, Louislia, and Tilia. They are devils that have taken upon the mocking form of sisters of the Church in order to feed upon the sins of confessing faithful with each sister having her own preferred flavor of transgression. Philia devours sins of arrogance, Louislia swallows sins of sloth, and Tilia eats sins of wrath. So, I had their names and their purpose but still I needed more. With that thought and burning desire I drifted into a restless and troubled sleep.

The next day I awoke much later, though no more rested, than usual and immediately took to my research. I needed to hear their voices, to see them in motion. I tried to observe them, but their eldritch tongue was beyond mortal understanding and my translator only turned up loose and nonsensical strings of words. Still my mind cried for more. I was compelled to investigate as if they were some enigma that I was on the verge of unfolding. The search was made all the more difficult by my tenuous connection to the uppercase I Internet which intermittently cut in and out as if it were trying to prevent me from attaining my final goal. I know now that this was a warning. If I were a holy man I would have claimed it were some higher power that wanted to save me from this fate, but if I were a holy man I would not have let myself get into such a situation. As my search continued I noted that I rapidly grew tired and was in need of frequent breaks. My eyes in particular grew heavy and it became incredibly difficult to focus. It was as if my energy, my mental faculties, my very life were being drained from me. By the time I had realized what was happening to me it was already too late. They had laid claim to my soul for I had found their siren’s song.

A charming work that would not be out of place among Necronomidol’s poppier pieces. Yet it was through this very song that I made the final, most horrifying revelation of all. The reason that I write this to all of you as I reach for my last vial of numbing morphine and pray for the calm embrace of this abyss is this my final warning!

Philia is a dude making a voice. I’m pretty sure the other two are women though. I also learned that google translate reads babiniku as “beautiful meat”. Something interesting to keep in mind for Reticule’s next meat post. Still the song is pretty good and I really like their design. I might post some art I find of them in the future. They're also streaming right now if you still want to check them out:

To make up for this extended shitpost, here’s Sam Hyde reacting to the wigger of Niji’s graduation. I like the "live Pikamee reaction" in the corner.

And the newest /vt/ shitpost song again because it deserves to be posted twice.

Last edited:

frz

It's gonna be ridiculously difficult since they'll have to balance that with Hololive stuff but like I said, it just makes you wanna root for them more. So yeah I joined the patreon and will be watching tonight's stream.
Tbh the biggest difficulty is they arent good looking. Btw which one use the cum emote as their mark.
Yes, I will definitely be watching him be bad at fighting games... the only League content I will willingly watch. Awful name, though.

Hey is there a certain number of hours you'd need to stream before you would categorize something as a marathon stream? Like 8 hours? 12? more? Just curious what you guys think
You are confusing endurance with marathon. Marathon is just running shit back to back. You can stream 4 different game 1 hour each and it classified as marathon. Endurance stream is uh honestly most vtubers streams so little 8 already qualified as one for them.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Philia is a dude making a voice. I’m pretty sure the other two are women though. I also learned that google translate reads babiniku as “beautiful meat”.
First time, huh?
You get used to it.
:depressedtako:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
The rat is playing Palworld again. A certain rock has joined her, as well. What are the chances of a blacksmith joining, too?

Top Bottom